Easy abduction

A/N: Buckle up kids this chapter's gonna make me cringe with the sad. Minor swearing.

Was he being serious? Or was this another one of his lies? How had he 'forgotten' that he had a boyfriend!? Remus pushed away his annoyance and looked Deceit in the eyes. He wasn't lying.

"Yea. You and Jealousy." Roman replied, confused.

"I do NOT have a boyfriend. Jealousy and I just met." Deceit shot back. "Remus, we're leaving."

"But-"

Deceit grabbed Remus' hand. "Now."

Remus pulled away and scowled. "I'm not going back there! Not after what he did to you!" 

Deceit regained his composure. He could see the fear in Remus' eyes. He really was scared. This unsettled Deceit greatly and he walked backward and sat on Roman's bed. He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "What happened."

Remus took a seat next to Deceit and Roman got rid of his sword, leaning on his bedframe.

"Well, I had 6 bottles of lemon juice so I passed out on the kitchen counter..."

 Roman rolled his eyes. "Skip to the point, Remus." 

Remus began to explain what Jealousy had done and what had happened to himself and Deceit. Deceit stared back at Remus in shock. So in the past 24 hours, he had gotten a boyfriend, hurt Remus, and acted like a complete asshole. Great.

"I-I'm so sorry Remus..."

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault. Jealousy on the other hand, will deeply regret his actions."

Jealousy appeared in the room. "Mm. I see. Now what'll little ol' me do?" He said, sipping tea.

The three sides turned around and saw him, Jealousy, nonchalantly drinking tea. "Remus, can you c' mere, please?" He said, taking a sip of tea.

"Hell no!" Remus yelled.

"No need to get the others involved with your yelling. Come here."

"Fuck off, Jealousy." Deceit said, defending Remus.

"Inver."

"Hm?"

"That's my name."

Deceit rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Fuck off." 

Jealousy laughed. "You're hilarious." With that, he shined his orange eye at Remus. "Now. Come here."

Remus' left eye turned orange and he got up, standing next to Inver.

"Remus no!" Roman drew his sword. "Unhand him you fiend!"

"Let him go!" Deceit yelled.

"Buh-bye." Jealousy took Remus's hand and they teleported away. 

Deceit fell to the floor in sobs. Roman threw his sword at the door. Which happened to be opened by Virgil. Virgil narrowly dodged his sword and glared at Roman before noticing Deceit.

"Wha-"

"THAT BASTARD TOOK REMUS!" Roman yelled before collapsing into more sobs.

A/N: Writing mind-controlled people is harder than it lookssss.