Mine

A/N: This chapter made me feel weird to write but eh. Minor swearing.

Inver appeared, seeing a crying Remus and the yellow sparkles. He smirked and walked over to the bed and sat down, brushing the sparkles away.

"What a shame."

"G-go away, Inver..."

"Oooh. A stutter. Someone must be feeling really bad." He took Remus chin and lifted it so that he was looking at the Jealous side. "And you could've stopped this~"

"I-I... You're right..."

Inver raised an eyebrow, confused. "Hm?"

"This is my fault... I'll come live with you... That's what you've wanted... Isn't it?"

"Yup! Goodie! I'll go get things ready in the darkscape and you pack up!"

Remus nodded, looking down again as Inver stood up and sunk out. The intrusive trait stood up, wiping tears and trying his best to smile.

He heard a knock at the door, followed by muffled mumbling.

Remus sighed, going over and opening the door to find Roman. Remus looked away and went back to packing.

"Remus..."

"Roman," Remus mumbled.

"Congratulations."

Remus looked up at Roman. "What..?"

"You have invented a new kind of stupid" He walked up to the crying side. "A damage you can never undo kind of stupid."

"Now isn't the time for Hamilton references. Especially that song."

"Why the heckity heck would you try to kill Patton."

Remus picked up a handful of yellow sparkles and placed them in a jar. "It doesn't matter now..."

"Re. I wanna help."

"It's too late now. So fuck off and leave me alone..."

Roman placed a hand on Remus' shoulder. "Brother..."

"Go. Away." Remus said as he pushed Roman away onto the wall.

The fanciful side rubbed his arm and sunk out.

He finished packing, placing the jar in his bag, and taking one last look at the room before sighing and sinking out.

He reappeared in the darkscape, witnessing Inver on the couch, watching Paw Patrol. Inver noticed Remus and walked up to him, cupping Remus cheek with one hand. Remus dropped his bag and tried to look away.

Jealousy threw Remus onto the couch, Remus falling back and almost hitting his head on the arm of the couch.

Inver hovered above Remus. "You're mine now~"

A/N: Poor Remus. Poor Janus. The end of the book is close kids-