Traitor

A/N: The conspiracy unfolds- Minor swearing

Janus shuffled away from Remus and held his head in his hands, trying to process what he said.

"You heard me... I have to kill Patton..."

"B-but Thomas..!"

Remus just nodded and sighed. "Can you help me out?"

"To kill Thomas's sense of good and bad? Hm, yes. Let's /definitely/ do that."

"Look, I don't want to do it but it's either he dies or you..."

"Well, Thomas doesn't really need me..."

Remus held Janus's hand. "Don't say that! He does need you!"

"You realize I can't let you kill Patton... right?"

"What!?"

He sighed and stood up. "I can't let you kill him, Remus. Thomas needs his Morality."

"B-But I-..."

"You what?"

Remus closed his eyes, bracing for what he was about to say. "I need you!"

Janus played with his gloves nervously. "I'm sorry R-Remus..." His voice broke and he ran out of the room.

That night at dinner...

Everyone was quiet. The tension was thick and nobody dared look at each other. Remus played with his food, grumbling to himself while Janus snuck glances at Remus, making sure he didn't try anything.

"So... How was your day Patton?"

Yeesh.

Even Roman was uncomfortable.

"It was really fun actually! I found some old photos and-"

Virgil cheered up a bit. "Can we see the photos?"

Patton froze. "I uh... N-no?"

"Why not?" Janus questioned.

"I-it's just they're really old and cringy and-"

"What's wrong with a little cringe?" Roman asked.

"How about I get them!" Janus smiled, standing up and sinking out to Pattons' room before the moral trait could protest.

He appeared in Patton's room, immediately going to his bed-side table. Janus opened the first drawer, seeing a bunch of light blue flash drives. He ignored them and opened the next drawer. He saw multiple pictures. He assumed these were the ones and he took them out, looking at them. They were all Patton with people he didn't recognize.

Signed at the bottom of every photo was:

With Love,
The Hart Family~

Janus raised a brow, confused. He kept looking at the photos and found one that scared him. It was a photo of someone else's sides. Patton was with them.

He dropped the photos out of fear, uncovering one last photo.

There were three people in the photo, including Patton. But the other two people's eyes were crossed out in permanent marker with the words:

Fuck the Hart family
I'm a Sander now~

A/N: Patton what the fRiCk
Anyways...
aCk