I'm not ready...

A/N: I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING ACK

Janus banged on the door. "REMUS GODDAMMIT!"

He heard Patton scream, Janus being horrified of the reason why. Thuds were heard followed by yelling. 

He waited in the locked room for a while, looking at the pictures and drawings that Remus had done in his spare time. All of them very graphic.

The lying trait picked up a drawing and became extremely dizzy suddenly. He dropped the drawing and stumbled back onto the bed. He shook his head and ignored the pain in his head.

"Ah. The effects have begun~" Inver said, popping up.

"What do you m-mean! Where's R-Remus..."

Inver shook his head, smiling. "He's the one who caused this~"

Janus fell back a bit, catching himself. "W-what?"

"You're fading! Isn't that great!"

His eyes widened and he held his head. "W-where's Remus..."

"He'll be here in three, two..."

Remus appeared, his makeup running down his face.

"I'll be leaving now~" Inver sunk out.

Remus mumbled something and rushed up to Jay, cradling him in his arms and muttering an endless stream of apologies.

"I-It's not your f-fault..."

"It is! if I had just killed the little-"

"N-no... Thomas needs him..."

He cuddled Jay, holding him close. "Oh god, I'm so sorry..." He closed his eyes and hummed to comfort Jay.

Jay smiled softly, recognizing the song and closing his eyes. "I-If this... w-was a dream... then at least I've got..."

Remus held back tears. "Memories for when morning... comes~" He sang, continuing the song.

"N-now that I must l-leave with a h-heavy heart..."

Tears streamed down Remus's face, a smile still plastered on. "Oh, wonderland... I love..."

Remus buried his head in the crook of Janus' neck. "J-Jay... I-I..."

Janus cupped Remus' cheek. "I love you R-Re..."

Remus opened his eyes, finally noticing a light yellow glitter substance making it's way up Janus' body.

He was fading.

Remus focused on Jay's face, trying not to ugly cry. "I-I love you so much, J-Jay..."

Janus smiled, still not opening his eyes as he clung onto Remus' sash. Remus pulled Janus up, pulling him into a soft kiss. Janus, of course, kissed him back warmly.

As the yellow sparkles made their way up Janus, he whispered a last, "I love you" before fading completely.

Remus opened his eyes again after noticing the weight in his arms dwindling. He held a hand up to his mouth as he shook with fear and sadness.

He had done this...

It was all his fault.

He only had himself to blame.

He cried into his hands, screaming in emotional agony.

"P-please..." He looked down, staring at the yellow sparkles. "I-I'm not ready..."

A/N: I have no comment-