Out Of Time~

A/N: I'm writing at the speed of light aCk. I might cry while writing this ngl. Minor swearing.

Remus hated having a watchdog.

Janus had been keeping a close eye on Remus. Making sure he didn't get too close to Patton and done something stupid. Or more stupid than usual.

Remus was running out of time. He had only a couple of hours to kill Patton and he couldn't even be in a room alone with Morality. He hated waking up early so there was no chance of the intrusive trait getting up before 12:00 pm dull.

But he was getting desperate.

If killing Patton was the only way to save Janus then so be it.

"Hey, Jay. Can I talk to you alone for a moment?" Remus asked, sitting up on the couch.

"Sure..? Did I do something?"

Remus shook his head and stood up, taking the snake's hand a pulling him to his own room. He threw Janus onto the bed and locked the door, eyes filling with tears.

"Remus? What's wrong?"

"I-I only have a 14 h-hours to k-kill Patton b-before..."

Janus stood up and walked over to Remus to comfort him. Remus flinched and shooed Janus away, unlocking the door.

Remus pushed Janus back and stepped out of the room. "I'm sorry about this..."

He locked the door, leaving Janus inside the room, unable to escape. Muffled yelling was heard on the other side as Janus banged on the door. Remus wiped his tears, summoning his mace and walking to the kitchen to Patton.

Patton was washing dishes while humming some song. "Hiya kiddo! What's up?"

Remus had a crazed look in his eyes. He looked Patton up and down, looking around the room for witnesses.

"Remus?" Patton stopped washing dishes and turned to him.

Remus lifted his mace up, ready to kill Patton in a single hit. He swung, narrowly missing Patton. Morality screamed and backed away, causing Roman to run into the room.

He swung again, this time, Roman grabbing Remus' arms and he dropped his mace.

"Remus what the hell!?"

Virgil casually walked into the room with his headphones on, looking up from his phone and running in front of Patton as protection.

"What are you doing!?"

"Please, I have to!"

Roman kicked Remus' mace away. "Kill Patton!?"

"Y-YES! NOW PLEASE!"

"You're fucking insane!" Virgil's eyes darted between Roman and Remus. "Janus! Come get your rat!"

"I locked him in my room goddammit!"

Logan walked in, seeing the situation unfold and running to Patton. Roman pushed Remus to the floor.

"W-wha-"

"Go away!" He pointed his sword at Remus. "You're just an evil Darkside!"

Remus stood up, brushing himself off. "Just when I thought I got my brother back." He glared at Patton. "Fuck you."

He sunk out to the imagination, breaking down and sobbing into his hands.

A tsk was heard behind him. "Pathetic... Isn't it? Yout try so hard and you still fail..."

"G-go away, I-Inver..."

"Well, I'll be holding up my end of the deal now~"

"W-wait, please! G-give me another chance!"

Inver waved goodbye. "Ta-tah~"

A/N: Im feeling so many emotions rn-