Old Memories

A/N: HELLO! This chapter has Unsympathetic!Patton and trauma. That's it. If there's more tell me ;-;

Lightscape, 8 years old.
~"Remus, slow down!" Roman yelled, chasing a knife-wielding Remus.
Remus had been running around the Lightscape for the past hour, holding a knife and screaming. Patton had soon caught him but not before Remus had cut himself.

"REMUS SANDERS! Put the knife down!" Patton yelled.

Remus dropped the knife, landing it on his foot and cutting it. Remus smiled slightly and Prince Roman came to the rescue.

"We were just playing!" Roman said, standing in front Remus protectively. 

"Well that "playing" got Remus hurt!" Patton says, grabbing Remus by the arm. "You're coming with me."

Remus begged and pleaded to go back. He didn't know where he was taking him but he didn't want to know. They arrived at a glowing black door and Patton knocked three times.

"Deceit! I have someone that belongs here!"~

Darkscape, Present time
Remus opened his eyes slowly and tried to lift his hand to rub his eyes. He squirmed around for a moment before realizing: 'Shit. I'm tied to a chair...'. He tried to scream but it was muffled by his soundproof room. He moved around in the chair, trying to break free. He felt a heavy hand on his shoulder and he turned his head.

"Who are you!" Remus yelled, struggling to break from the ropes.

"I go by many names. Envy, Jealousy, Jelly. The list goes on."

Jealousy stands in front of Remus and flashes his eye. Fortunately, Remus looks away fast enough.

"You're a tough one, aren't ya?"

"What have you done with Deceit!?"

"Oh Hunny. It's what I haven't done."

Remus sneered at the orange side and spat on him.

"That's no way to treat a new side." He said, wiping off the spit.

God, Remus hated him. But he couldn't stray away from the fact that this... this monster is "dating" Deceit.

"Is it true that Dee and you are..." Remus' voice trailed off, not having the guts to say it.

"Dating? Yea. It was like love at first sight."

Remus' heart sank. He couldn't believe it. Correction. He wouldn't believe it.

"You wanna see him?"

"Yes! Where is he!?" Remus exclaimed.

Jealousy turned to the door. "Oh sweetheart! Come say hello to your dear friend, Remus!" He called, followed by footsteps coming towards the room. Deceit opened the door and slipped into the room.

"You called, sugar?"

Remus winced at the nickname.

"Darling, Remus would like to speak with you-"

"ALONE." Remus added. "Alone."

"No can do honey bunches! I still can't trust you." Jealousy said gleefully.

"If you untie me, I'll show you just how much I can be trusted." Remus sneered, gritting his teeth.

"OoOh. He's threatening me. Oh, woe is me. What to do about this. Deedee?"

Deceit turned and looked at Remus, showing his Orange eye. 

"I say an hour in his closet. Alone."

Lightscape, 9 years old. (Buckle up kids)

"Dad, I didn't mean t-"

"That is the last straw, Remus!"

Patton grabbed a young Remus by the arm and threw him in his room. He landed on his elbows, causing two bruises to form later.

"4 hours. And no dinner." Morality said, smiling and locking the door. He walked back into the living room to find Roman cleaning up the mess Remus made.

"Daddy, why do you lock Remus in his room?"

"Why, difficult children will take advantage of your good nature. So you lock them up, throw away the key." Patton giggled and sat next to Roman. "There's one on every family tree. Don't worry about him."

"But it was an accident..." Roman whimpered.

"Well he should've been more careful."

Roman nodded slightly and finished cleaning up.

Darkscape, present time.

Remus' eyes filled with fear as traumatic childhood memories came flooding in. 

"N-no! Please! I-I'm sorry!"

"Too late~! Deceit has made a decision!"

With that, Jealousy kicked the chair Remus was bound to into the closet and shut the door.

A/N: 

I hope you enjoyed that. o-o
It was so bad but whatever.
There are song lyrics in this thing and if you can tell me where and from what song you get...
Something.
You get something.
K bye-