Incoming Challenger

A/N: Minor language, minor fluff and Unsympathetic!Sides. And I have seen that people would like the book to continue soooo. Here.

Two weeks, four days and 16 hours. The mood of the house is calming yet spiteful. Remus had fallen asleep on the kitchen counter (Somehow... Don't ask) and Deceit was feeding his pet snake in his room. Everything had almost gone back to normal.  While petting his snake, Deceit heard a ringing coming from under the covers of his bed. He grabbed his phone from underneath and it was a message from Patton.

~We got a new side today and I think he belongs to you. Meet me by the Lightscape door.~

'Great. He's dumping off a side. So caring.' He thought, rolling his eyes. He patted his snake on the head one last time before picking it up and placing it in his pocket. 'Just in case'. 

Anyone who's known Patton thinks he's all "sunshine" and "rainbows" But he is the complete opposite. You do NOT want to get on his bad side. He has the most power over Thomas. And Deceit just happens to be at the top of Patton's hate list. Deceit makes his way to the Lightscape door and waits. A couple of minutes pass and he hears a knock at the door. Deceit hesitates and opens it.

"Hello Deceit."

"Hello Morality."

Patton steps forward and paces around Deceit. He eyes him and stops after walking all the way around him. 

"You said there was a new side." Deceit says, trying not to punch Patton in the face.

"Oh, yes. His purpose is Jealousy I believe. He can..."

"He has powers too?"

"Yup."

"Well, what are th-" Deceit began.

"Well he's yours now so bye!" Patton interrupts, pushing forward a small and terrified side and running off back to the lightscape.

The small orange side starts crying. Deceit holds him close and whispers "Everything is going to be okay." Into his ear. This seems to calm him down. "What's your name?"

"Y-you can call me... Jealousy." He says, looking up at Deceit with a glowing orange eye.

"What the h... Hell..." Deceit says before blacking out.

"Well THAT was easy." The new side smiles, picking up an unconscious Deceit and carrying him to the living room.

An hour or so later, Remus wakes up and falls on the floor. Since he had slept on the counter, his back hurt. 'Dammit.' He thought. He rubbed his back and got up, noticing Deceit and someone else sitting on the couch. Snuggling. 'What the fuck?' Remus thought, rubbing his eyes. Remus's heart dropped when he understood that Deceit was cuddling with another side. He didn't know why it hurt it just... did.

"D-Deceit. Who's that?" He stuttered.

"He's new. His name is Jealousy and-"

"Why are you two cuddling?"

"We're dating now!" Deceit smiles.

'Dating. Dating?' Remus thought. 'How is that even...' Remus looked Deceit in the eyes. His former yellow eye had turned orange and he didn't look truly happy. 'What happened?'. Remus turned his attention to Jealousy. A small yet threatening side. He was wearing a T-shirt and sweatpants. Not to mention the huge scar on his face.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO DECEIT!"

"Why, whatever do you mean, Remus?" Jealousy said, Deceit's snake slithering across the floor towards Remus.

The snake wrapped its self around Remus's leg. Remus panicked and started shaking his leg frantically. The snake bit down on Remus's leg, causing him to fall to the ground. He grabbed the snake and ripped it off his leg.

"W-what are you going to do..." Remus said, his peripheral vision going foggy.

"Revenge."

Then everything went from cheery to black. 

A/N: That chapter was... interesting. I hope you guys enjoyed it either way. And thank you for reading and voting on the last chapter. It means a lot. Now, take it easy guys, gals and non-binary pals! Peace out!