The Secret with a Liar

A/N: Janus no- Choking, Imma stop adding Unsympathetic!Patton as a trigger cuz you should know by now-

Janus stumbled back in fear and confusion. He backed into the wall and hit his elbow on it, causing a thud. Patton rose up and saw the situation. Immediately picking up the photos and calmly placing them back in his drawer.

"Y-you aren't-"

"Apart of Thomas? Nope!" Patton held his hand to Janus's throat, choking him against the wall. "Well, this'll be fun! Watching you die in my hands!"

Janus coughed, gasping for the little air he could get. He flailed around in Patton's grasp, tears escaping his eyes.

"P-Patton p-please..."

He threw Janus to the floor, stepping on his back while Janus gasped, finally breathing. "No one knows. And you may live."

The snake-like trait nodded frantically as Patton took his foot off his back, smirking. He reverted back to his cheery demeanor and sunk out back to dinner.

Janus sat up, rubbing his throat and wiping his tears. He walked back out of the room wobbly and sat back at the dinner table in silence, Patton smiling as if nothing happened.

"Did you find the pictures?" Virgil asked, taking a bite of food.

Janus shook his head no and looked down at his food. Remus eyed Janus and looked back at Patton, clear confusion on his face.

"What'd you do." Remus asked, putting his fork down.

Patton's head cocked to the side. "What do you mean?"

"Why can't we see the photos?"

Patton sighed. "Janus spilled juice on them. They're ruined. Right, Janus?"

Janus nodded and took a bite of food, not making eye-contact.

"I don't remember him bringing juice with him..." Remus mumbled, barely audible.

After Dinner...

Everyone sat in the living room watching The Lion King. Patton held onto Logan. He claimed that he was scared of Scar. Virgil had already fallen asleep in Roman's arms and Remus sat next to Janus, trying to figure out what he was hiding.

Remus watched the movie in awe at how many bugs they ate, considering it himself.

"Remus don't you dare," Janus said, rolling his eyes playfully.

"I was just thinking!"

Janus shook his head, smiling. "Every time we watch this movie."

"You're no fun." Remus pouted.

"Then don't eat bugs."

Remus crossed his arms and leaned on Janus, the snake getting flustered but reluctantly wrapping his arm around Remus.

A/N: I had to build a relationship with Janus and Remus and continue with the story but I think I failed aCk.