Tunnels

A/N: Uhm... Today's special consists of blood and Dirty jokes. Minor swearing as well.

Remus had been crying for God knows how long. He had started bleeding from the rope burns he caused on his wrists but found great pleasure from the pain. Even though the pain was entertaining, the memories weren't. Though he was literally 'Intrusive Thoughts', he still had intrusive thoughts himself. Most of which were memories from his childhood. He shuttered at his thoughts and rocked back and forth in his chair, causing it to tip over and him hitting his head on the wall. He groaned and looked to his right and noticed an opening in his wall. 'Why the hell do I have a hole in my wa... The Tunnel!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One week since Patton had dropped Remus off with the dark sides. Correction. Kicked him out of the lightscape. Remus visited his side of the imagination regularly to summon a Patton look-alike and beat him to a pulp. 

Great stress reliever.

They didn't allow Roman and Remus to visit because of the risk of Remus 'tainting' Roman. At least that's what Patton would say. 

Now, he sat on his bed and was aiming ninja stars at the bumps on his ceiling. To be honest, Patton made the Darkscape seem like Hell. But it was really the opposite. He could do what he wanted and Deceit was so... sweet. He took care of him and let him eat all the food in the fridge before Deceit could even get to it. He smiled at the thought of Dee and aimed his ninja star. Before it hit the ceiling, Remus thought he heard a knock on the inside of his closet. He ignored it, thinking it was his voice in his head again.

But he heard it again.

And again.

And again.

'I didn't think the bodies in my closet could move.' He thought. 'Maybe they just fell.'

Remus got up from his bed and groaned. He opened his closet door and he saw something he never expected. He saw a hole in his wall with a little prince's head sticking out of it.

"Roman?!"

"Remus!"

Roman jumped out of the hole and embraced Remus in a warm hug.

"What the hell did you do." Remus said through giggles.

"I may have disobeyed Patton and dug a tunnel from my room to yours. The darkscape is so far away by the way." Roman whined.

Remus held Roman close. "I missed you."

"Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remus rocked the chair back and forth, inching closer to the hole in the wall. He hit his head on the entrance of the tunnel and moaned in pain. He would've made a joke about moaning while being tied up but now was not the time.

He heard mumbling on the other side and Remus stopped hitting his head on the tunnel.

"Roman! Are you there?"

"If you want to talk, crawl through the tunnel." Remus heard from the other side.

"I, uh, can't. I'm a bit tied up at the moment." 

He heard shuffling on the other side followed by a loud bang. Roman poked his head out of Remus' side of the tunnel. He looked Remus up and down, noticing his bleeding wrists and a bruised forehead.

"What'd you do this time?" He sighed.

Remus rolled his eyes. "If you'd untie me it'd be easier to explain." 

"Fear not, for Prince Roman is here!"

"Just untie me you asshole!"