His first appearance

A/N: Protective snek boi 101

"Guys, Remus has been missing for way too long." Janus said. All the sides were having a meeting with Thomas and nobody was concerned for Remus. Janus found this aggravating. 

Thomas looked uncomfortable. "Yea, uh about that..."

Everyone's attention moved to Thomas. "What is it kiddo?" Patton asked in his normal, cheery tone.

"I don't think I understand ehm... Inappropriate inside jokes anymore..."

Logan crossed his arms. "Well that's Remus' area of expertise... Ah. I see the problem."

"Well isn't that a good thing?"

Everyone turned to Patton who had said something quite surprising. Janus had to refrain from screaming at the moral side.

"I-I mean Thomas might be better off without having inappropriate jokes..."

Virgil took his hood off. "A good thing? Are you crazy? Remus is a big part of Thomas's personality!"

"Why can't we just kick down the Darkside door and smite Inver?!" Roman asked, summoning his sword.

Thomas cocked his head to the side. "Inver?"

Patton's blood went cold. Thomas wasn't supposed to know. "N-no one Thomas!"

Janus rolled his eyes. "Remus was taken by Jealousy. He's a fellow dark side."

"Why am I just learning this now?"

All five sides were silent. They hadn't planned this. Patton shifted uncomfortably. 

"We thought it'd be best you didn't know." Virgil said, fidgeting with his sweater.

"Can I summon him?"

"Yes. Technically you could."

Thomas thought of his most Jealous thoughts and summoned Inver. "Here we go..."

Inver showed up, bent over looking like he was previously doing something. "Rude much, I was doing something." He stood upright.

"Where's Remus." Janus asked plainly. 

Inver smirked. "Of course you're worried about him..."

"What were you doing?" Logan asked, being the only side with a brain cell.

"Let's say I was a bit tied up in things..."

The other five sides exchanged a confused glance. Thomas just wanted answers. He had a lot of questions.

"Pleasure to finally meet you in person, Thomas. The name's Inver. I represent your Jealous thoughts." Inver turned to Patton. "Good to see you again, Morality."

Roman raised an eyebrow. "Again?"

"Why yes, Patton and I are very good friends, isn't that right Hart?"

"Hart?" Virgil asked, joining in on the questioning. "Friends?"

Patton frantically tried to think of an excuse. "Cookies. Oven. Bye!" He sank out.

Inver shook his head. "What a shame. We have a lot of catching up to do."

"What've you done with my brother?" Roman questioned.

"So now you care for him? What were your words exactly? 'Everything you don't want to be'?"

"Uh, well I still would like to know what you've done with him!"

"To ease your conscious, he isn't under my control anymore..."

Janus' eyes widened. "Then what happened to him!?"

Thomas backed away and sat on the couch. "Imma just..."

"You'll find out soon..." He smirked and sunk out.