Breaking Free

A/N: Blood? I think that's it...

Deceit walked into Remus' room to fetch him for dinner. He grumbled to himself and knocked on the closet door. 'That's odd. No response.' He thought. He knocked again and still got no response. Deceit opened the closet door and only saw blood marks, a chair, and cut rope. 'Oh no he's probably in trouble.' 

Deceit fell to the ground in pain, holding his hand up to his orange eye, putting pressure on it. 'Remus needs my help.' He shook his head and his eye reverted back to its original yellow color. 

With the Creativitwins:

Roman wrapped a bandage around Remus' wrists. Remus couldn't bear to look at him. He had come to his brother for help. Of all people. All because he couldn't get past his fears. 

"What happened." Roman asked, finishing wrapping Remus' right wrist.

Remus rubbed his wrists. "Uhm... Well... All new sides start out as light sides... right?"

"Yea. We haven't gotten a new side since Virgil came here."

Remus winced at the memory of Virgil. "What do you mean? There was a new one like yesterday."

"No... I would've remembered that."

Remus looked at Roman with a confused look. "Nevermind..."

"Look, I'm not just going to brush off the fact that your wrists are bleeding and you have a huge bruise on your forehead. Not to mention I found you tied up in a chair." Roman said, rolling his eyes. Remus opened his mouth as if to say something. "I swear to Walt Disney himself if you make a sex joke I will end you." 

Remus closed his mouth and pouted.

"Now. Who is it?" Roman asked.

"His name is Jealousy. I think his power is mind control. Considering what he did to Dee."

Roman raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Dee?" 

"Deceit. I meant Deceit."

"Mhm. Yea. Now what did he do to Deceit?"

Remus looked away from Roman and felt his eyes start to water. "He made Deceit... Date him..."

"Ouch. And Deceit is being... mind controlled?" Roman stifled a laugh.

Remus nodded. "And I don't know what to do."

Roman burst into laughter. "Is this another one of your 'adventures'?"

"ROMAN! I'm serious!"

Roman stopped laughing and felt immediately guilty. "Actually?"

"Yes!"

They sat in silence and heard a knock at his door.

"Remus, hide." Roman whispered. Remus did so by crawling under the bed.

Roman got up and opened the door. "Deceit?"

Deceit looked around the room. "Have you seen Remus? I can't find him."

"Uh... I have."

"And... where is he?"

"He uh... I-"

Deceit rolled his eyes. "You can't lie to me so I suggest you just tell me." 

From under the bed, Remus noticed that Dee's eye was yellow again. He crawled out from under the bed. "Dee?"

Deceit ran up to Remus and hugged him. "Oh my god, you're okay!" 

Remus was uncomfortable but hugged back. Deceit let go and turned to glare at Roman. "What the hell did you do."

"I could ask you the same thing." Roman said, summoning his sword. "Now step away from my brother."

Deceit did his signature chuckle. "What do you mean. I found him, bandaged up in your room."

"Yea, after I found him tied up in a chair, bleeding in his closet."

Deceit turned to Remus in shock. "He WHAT?"

"It was kinda your idea but whatever." Remus mumbled, looking away.

"I'm so confused. What happened?"

"Why don't you go ask your boyfriend." Roman added.

"Boyfriend?!"