The Build Up

A/N: This is before POF. Just for those who for some reason haven't seen it.

Inver paced back and forth in the darkscape, a hypnotized Remus sitting on the floor, legs crossed. Remus kept looking up at Inver, a small part of him telling him that something was wrong. Inver summoned a chalkboard with an entire plan on it. Every detail. He must've been working on it for years. He took a piece of chalk and crossed out Remus' name and rewrote it on the right side of the board. (Keep this in mind)

"Remus it is, right?" The Jealous side asked, not taking his eyes off the chalkboard.

He looked up at Inver like a child that just got put in time-out. "Yes..."

"Roman sure has it better."

Remus cocked his head to the side, confused. "I guess..."

"I mean, he doesn't even care that you have to live here in this... this dump."

"It's not that bad..." Remus mumbled, the orange in his eyes flickering.

He smirked and turned his head slightly to Remus. "Are you talking back?"

His eyes stopped flickering and stopped on the color Orange. "N-no."

"Good." Inver turned back to the chalkboard. "And don't even get me started with Patton. He just left you here. Took you away from your brother."

The conversation continued like this. Inver sneaking comments about all the wrongs people have caused him and Remus getting increasingly more mad and jealous

With Thomas...

Thomas turned on the camera. "What is up everybo-"

"Hello~" Deceit popped up in Patton's spot.

Thomas jumped back, startled. "Why are you here?"

"I'm not supposed to be here but I thought it was fit you know. If you want to know of course..."

"Know what?"

"Remus is-" He stopped himself and took a deep breath. "Remus is missing." He said, telling a lie of omission.

"And why should I trust you?"

"Summon Remus. He shouldn't show up."

Thomas glared at Deceit and raised his hand, attempting to summon the intrusive side. "Huh. You're right."

"As usual."

"Let's get the others in here."

"Wait! N-"

"Patton! Logan! Roman! Virgil!" Thomas called.

The four showed up and all looked at Thomas and at Deceit.

"Why's he here." Virgil asked grimly, motioning to Dee.

"I was just leaving..."He mumbled, sinking out.

He showed up in the lightscape by the darkscape door. After much discussion, the light sides let him stay with them until they dealt with Inver. He slid down the door and hugged himself, fighting tears.

"What'll I do without you, Re..."

A/N: This chapter sUcKeD but whatever.  440 words.

I'm not prepared for the next chapter-