chapter one

.'|guys my age don't know how treat me|'.

'|guys my age don't know how treat me|'

ch. 1

& so it begins

(y/n) (l/n) sucked at Ninjutsu, okay at Genjutsu, and excelled in Taijutsu. In fact, she was awarded "Best Taijutsu, Female," and, "Strongest Female." She had great control of her chakra; she just didn't know how to externalize it.

Every year, the Chunin Exams are held. Students who become Chunin are able to graduate and those who don't pass the exams are held back and they'll have to wait until next year. (y/n) did not want to be one of those people. When someone fails the Chunin Exams a certain amount of times, it's harder to get well-paying missions and expand your career. (y/n) was in it for the money.

~KONOHA ACADEMY

"Be quiet, Lee! She's trying to focus!" Scolded TenTen, hitting the wide-eyed boy on the back of his head. Currently, (y/n) was sparring the genius, Neji Hyuga, dodging every strike and hit he threw at her.

"But TenTen! The power of youth!" Lee exclaimed like a little kid who got eleven ton of candy. In Lee's case, it would've been eleven pounds of that curry he loves so much.

It was free period so, like most students that attend Konoha Academy, (y/n) decided to train. She usually bounces around, training with various groups and people in order to strengthen her skills and knowledge of fighting. Her strong suit was showing as she sparred with the talented boy.

With weights just like Lee's, she still managed to have incredible speed. Her upper body wasn't as strong as she'd like it to be, but her legs were something else. They were toned, muscular, and thick, yet still maintained a feminine glow.

"Kia!" She screamed, coming from the air and hurdling towards Neji with her fist clenched. Chakra visibly formed around it. Out of surprise, Neji-kun -like a nerd- tripped over his own foot, falling onto the dirt. Her fist collided with the ground next to his head.

A moment passed.

Then the ground shook, and it was like the depths of hell opened as the ground split, forming tiny ravines going every which-way. She was going to have to get one of the Earth-users to patch this up again. Yes, this isn't the first time this has happened.

Still on top of Neji-kun, she grinned. "I guess I win, huh?" She said cheekily. He had a blush evident on his ears but not appearing on his porcelain cheeks. He deactivated his Kenkki Genkki, the veins near his eyes no longer bulging.

"(l/n)!" A voice boomed from behind her. The hairs on her neck stood up. She was expecting her favorite sensei to catch her. Instead of Anko-Sensei, it was Minato-Sensei.

He was in charge of conditioning classes. When any of the sports teams do terrible, the coaches are replaced with Minato-Sensei. If (y/n) could give him an award, it would be, "Most Intense Sensei." After all, he was the yellow flash.

"Yes sir?" She said with an unwavering voice after getting off of the boy. Scanning Minato-Sensei's face, (y/n) couldn't help but notice how handsome he is. Kushina-San sure was a lucky woman, the teenager sighed.

"Walk with me," He told her with a gentle tone. It surprised her. Was this the same man who forced Kakashi-San, a certified Jonin, to swim five miles upstream in the local river? It couldn't be. "As for you three," Minato-Sensei scowled. "Clean this."

"Yes, Sensei," They said. (y/n) mouthed an apology, not know that they would have to clean up the aftermath.

The blonde started walking back inside, and (y/n) was quick to follow.

{∞∞∞∞}

He opened his office door for the (h/c)-haired girl. She bowed her head as a wordless gesture of appreciation. His eyes bored into (y/n)'s petite form, concentrating on her bottom half. She has a fat a*s, Minato-Sensei thought, biting his naturally pink lip.

She was still in her training clothes-- skin tight and emphasized her curves. Her pants were slightly thicker than normal leggings, bright blue with sun-colored stripes racing down the sides. The leggings were a part of a jumpsuit which covered her stomach, giving (y/n) a sense of confidence; it just appeared to be leggings. Her cropped, sleeveless shirt strained against her chest area, the blue fabric never creasing. Gold accents lined the shirt and the propped collar the climbed up her neck. Her hair was in a ponytail, her bangs framing her face.

She'll be glad her hair is up soon enough, Minato-Sensei said mentally. The sweat that made a few of her hairs cling onto her forehead didn't help his imagination.

He sat down at his desk, covering up a little problem that he had going on. (y/n) stood by the closed door. She didn't know that senseis could have offices, though it does make sense, seeing that he lacked a classroom.

"Don't be a stranger, (l/n)," He chuckled, looking at the seat in front of his desk. "Have a seat."

She stalked over to the chair, acting as though it was a dead body. Amusement flaring in his baby blue eyes, he watched her intensely. She sat reluctantly, afraid what he was going to say next.

His smile eased her tense body a bit, not feeling much like prey anymore. Naive, he laughed in his head. It gave him joy that she was so easy to please, to make feel comfortable.

"You and Hyuga were in a-" He inhaled, "-Questionable position just barely." Minato-Sensei awaited for her reaction. It was adorable in his eyes. He was angry though, not at her of course. She's a naive angel who was tricked by a stupid boy. Neji was nothing but lowly gravel that was meant to be crunched beneath Minato-Sensei's feet.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by her melodic voice. "I'm sorry, sir. Please forgive me and Neji-kun's ignorance. I ask that I may be excused so I can hel-"

"You have been denied, (l/n)," Minato-Sensei interrupted. If she hadn't mentioned the gravel's name, he would've let her keep rambling on and on. Her voice was simply music to his ears. "Hyuga, what's your status with him?"

"Status? I guess Neji-kun and I are friends," She smiled at the sensei. He narrowed his eyes ever so slightly, making sure (y/n) didn't notice; he didn't want to seem like he was mad at her or anything. But he was awfully pissed.

"Good friends, I assume since you're on first-name basis with Hyuga," Minato-Sensei stated through gritted teeth. He didn't like the fact that someone was getting close to (y/n)... Especially a boy getting closer to her.

"Hm? Is this about me straddling him, sir?" She questioned, fidgeting with her hands. The silence that followed after was her answer-- yes, it was.

"If you want, sir," She began, a blush inflaming on her delicate cheeks. "I could straddle you."

chapter fin.