chapter two

|stop, baby don't stop멈추지 baby don't stop|

|stop, baby don't stop멈추지 마 baby don't stop|

ch. 2

the saga continues

Minato-Sensei's jaw almost dropped open when he heard the seemingly innocent girl utter those words. There was no stutter or wavering in her voice; it was clear that she wanted it. He clenched his teeth, trying to get a grip on reality.

"I'm sorry," (y/n) back-tracked, avoiding any sort of eye contact with Minato-Sensei. He barely heard those words come out of her mouth since he was in a euphoric state.

"Why?" He questioned almost eagerly.

"It was out of place for me to-"

"You're excused." Minato-Sensei couldn't handle it anymore. If she were to stay any moment longer, he might just slam her on the desk.

"Huh?"

"Lunch break is almost over so it's no use giving you detention," Minato-Sensei explained to (y/n), who had a baffled look. "So you're excused."

"Th-Thank you, sir!" (y/n) said as if she's been released from a terrible life sentence in jail.

"Just don't let me catch you doing that again," He warned, running his slender fingers through his hair. He needed her to leave at the moment, or else he might just slam her on his desk.

"Train?"

"No, doing promiscuous things with a boy on school grounds," Mintao-Sensei said through gritted teeth. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't jealous. To his rule, he considered himself the only exception because he was no boy, he was a man. A man who was going to sweep you off your feet, he was sure of it.

"Of course, sir. I wouldn't dream of it," She grinned cheekily, giving him a thumbs up.

"Good, now hurry and get to class. I don't want you to get a tardy slip," He ushered, his beautiful blue eyes darting between the student and the door.

"O-Oh, yes. Thank you, sir!" She said while leaving, closing the door on her way out. He sighed in relief when she left. Minato-Sensei had no problem making his move right then, however it would've scared the girl off. It would make a large, unnecessary fuss with his wife, the Uchiha police force, and the Konoha council. He needed to gain her trust, not as a teacher but as a lover.

There are many ways he can do that, the most aggressive being blackmailing her or kidnapping a loved one. That wouldn't work because Naruto basically lives in Minato-Sensei's basement while Kushina usually goes out to the shed everyday to get gardening things so he wouldn't have anywhere to put the body. Not only that, but he couldn't deny that (y/n) was a very skilled, diverse shinobi as well as an intellegent, growing woman. Though he would expect her to rush in blindly to save the person, Minato-Sensei knew that she would get Anbu and Jonin involved. After all, (y/n) was a social butterfly so it wouldn't be unusual for her to know a few top-tier ninja. Unfortunately for her, they were all weaker than Minato-Sensei.

No, he refused to force (y/n) to love him. He was going to do it the old-fashioned way, by winning her heart and making sure he never leaves her mind.

Grunting, Minato-Sensei began to de-stress while staring at a photo (y/n) posted on her Instagram account. She's so f*cking perfect, he thought as his forehead began to glisten with sweat. His moans of pleasure and obsession filled his office.

She will be mine

~~

"You were almost tardy, (l/n)," Orochimaru-Sensei smirked, licking his lips. It wasn't unusual to see the snake-like man act like a complete creep and scary shinobi, but (y/n) admitted that he was actually one of the more understandable and respectable teachers. She was panting, hands on her knees as she bent forward. Because of the talk she had with the Yellow Flash, (y/n) only had a few minutes to spare to get into her school attire once more. She put herself on 2x speed mode when throwing on her uniform, and she was pleasantly surprised when she realized nothing was inside out or worn backwards.

His room was always dark, the blinds blocking the natural light that the windows let in. It was easy on her eyes. While everyone was talking to their respective group, (y/n) wordlessly went to her seat, plopping in the chair next to Suigetsu.

The class that Orochimaru-Sensei taught was one of (y/n)'s favorites, if not her most favorite. Not because of the topic because the topic was Chakra Science and Forbidden Jutsu, but because of the amount of versatility in the classroom. The room was filled with mostly the boys, so it was bound to be almost unbearably noisy. However, (y/n) respected everyone in that class because every other day, they went out to the training fields with Orochimaru's assistant, Kabuto, and sparred against each other. They never went easy on her and weren't afraid to throw her around.

Today was not one of those days, sadly. She adjusted her skirt and her shirt discretely, trying not to draw attention to herself.

The kids in her class were all sorts of a freak show, in all the best ways possible. Hidan and Kakuzu were fighting over which was more important: Jashin, the God, or money, also a god if you think about it. Deidara and Sasori used their art to have a mini battle on the counter top, explosions and little needles being shot. Konan and Pein were acting like actual, functioning members of society, working on homework. Itachi and Kisame had their phones out, playing Minecraft together in silence; they were probably gossiping about how loud the others were. Zetsu, on the other hand, was talking to himself, changing voice depending on who was talking. It was a weird conversation about how plants should eat humans instead of carbon dioxide.

Suigetsu threw little pieces of paper at the red-head girl in front of him. This caused her, Karin, to look back with absolute disgust and pound his head into the counter. Sasuke observed silently, glaring at Itachi. Jugo sat reading an encyclopedia on different kinds of birds while minding his own business. Some people need to learn that skill, to be honest.

Kimimaro, a great, yet quiet nin with an amazing Kenkki Genkki, came up to the (h/c)-haired girl. "Hello," He greeted, his pale, dry hands shoved into his pockets. (y/n) averted her attention to the boy.

"Hey," She said with a charming smile.

"Heard you got in trouble with Minato-Sensei," He smirked, amusement flashing through his steel grey eyes.

"F-From who?" (y/n) stuttered, not expecting that. She wasn't one to be proud of her faults.

"I watched it happen. I thought it was kind of entertaining," He teased.

"Rude! Did you at least help Neji and the others clean up?"

"I thought I told you," He huffed, his smug smile dropping. "I don't like those kinds of people."

Those people referring to aspiring Hokage. There was a clear divide in this school. The rough-around-the-edges kids formed small gangs with each other whereas the bright kids that destiny seemed to favor created alliances. (y/n) wasn't a part of an alliance or a gang; she was just kind of there. (y/n) was the bridge between both worlds.