chapter three

|I'm God, 너희를 홀려 like wow|

ch. 3

after school

The ring of the school bell signified that the school day was over and everyone could go to their houses were they would have to do even more work. Most kids -like the kids who didn't attend Konoha Academy- refused to stay even a minute longer in school if they weren't required to.

However, that wasn't the case with the students at Konoha Academy. When everyone else in the world were hanging out with friends or resting, they took this as an opportunity to train and become better versions of themselves.

People rushed to the locker rooms to change out of their pesky uniforms. (y/n) was one of the last ones to enter the woman's locker room, per usual. Once the door shut behind her, she simultaneously walked and stripped towards her metal locker. She responded to a few hello's and hi's, but the conversation (if you could call it that) ended after that. Her locker was the furthest away from the door, tucked away in the corner.

(y/n) opened her locker with ease because of the new installment. It was much like a finger-print pad, but instead of scanning a finger print, it would scan the person's chakra. The headmaster claimed it was a way to teach students how to control their chakra. In reality, (y/n) knew that the old man wanted to be tech-savvy.

Crumpling her clothes, she tossed them carelessly into the locker then shoved her grey backpack that everyone else had on top of the crinkled uniform. Beforehand, she took out her training gear so it wouldn't be buried underneath all her extra stuff.

(y/n) quickly ran to the training field after changing and making sure her locker was in fact doing its job. Instead of her regular slip-ons, she wore her ninja sandals.

"I'm here!" She called out to no one in particular, however it caught the attention of many others around her. (y/n) was still a ways away from the training area, but she noticed people were fighting.

"Here we go again," she grumbled, slowing her pace when she stepped foot onto the field. In the middle of the dirt patch they call a training area were a few students she recognized verbally arguing over something.

"Hey, what's going on?" (y/n) asked, getting in between the two groups. On her left side was Team Seven: Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke and on her right was Team Eight: Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino. Now that she was in the middle, she observed that it wasn't both teams, it was just Sakura and Ino throwing insults at each other. However, if (y/n) didn't step in soon -and assuming none of the boys stepped in- she knew that it would've ended with a fist fight.

"Why don't you ask Billboard Brow? She came over to me and just started b*tching about something I didn't even do!" Ino exclaimed, folding her arms over her chest.

Sakura scoffed then defended herself, saying, "Ino Pig, you're such a liar! You are the only one rude enough to do such a thing!"

(y/n) found it nearly impossible to get the full story out of the two, so she asked Shikamaru, the most level-headed one out of the group. "I'm not too sure myself, (y/n). All I know is that an explosion went off and Sakura ended up with a face full of ash. Now those two are fighting because Sakura believes that Ino did it," Shikamaru informed the girl.

"What are you talking about, Shikamaru! It was totally Ino," Naruto piped. Ino heard his loud voice and started to yell at Naruto, calling him a dimwit and other colorful words.

"Does it look like we have explosives?" Choji asked rhetorically before munching on some BBQ chips. (y/n) was tempted to ask for one, but she knows how scary Choji can get when it comes to his favorite chips; hell, (y/n) gets like that too sometimes.

"She probably has paper bombs!" Naruto exclaimed, flailing his arms around like a maniac.

Over the constant shouts and name-calling, (y/n) heard snickering not to far from the group. "Look at them go! They're just as stupid as I thought," A voice cackled.

"It's because they worship that Hokage of theirs when they should be praising Jashin!" Another one laughed out of pure joy.

(y/n) looked over her shoulder and was met with a taunting sight. Two, long-haired boys were hunched over, pointing and chuckling at the girls while they fought. Pissed off, (y/n) called them both over, "Deidara! Hidan! Get over here now!"

Deidara was the first to stop, standing upright, but the smug smirk was still etched on his face. As a blood-boiling tease, the blonde wiped a fake tear from his exposed eye. Hidan followed in pursuit, running his fingers through his slicked-back hair.

"C'mon (y/n)! If you were there, you would laugh too!" Deidara claimed, walking towards her. He was also in his training gear; he wore a rolled-up, grey T-shirt with the iconic Akatsuki cloud embroidered into the back near the collar and his name on his sleeve, his chain mail armor/fishnet undershirt being shown off. His head band was tied around his forehead, being partially covered by his long bangs.

"Yeah! Remember when we totally pissed off Kakuzu the other day! You basically on the floor," Hidan told her, backing up the three-mouthed teenager. Hidan wore a black windbreaker, the inside red. Printed on the front of the jacket was the cloud so if he were to zip it up, then the design would cover his chest. The Jashinist lacked an undershirt, his toned body being on display.

"That's different though," (y/n) said, softening her tone. She was a pushover when it came to reminiscing about good times.

"How though?" Hidan challenged, putting his hand on his hip.

"He's our friend," (y/n) said proudly.

Sasuke added, "You say it like a good thing. Let me tell you, it's not." (y/n) looked at Sasuke with shock, mouth wide open. He avoided eye contact with the girl. "There are times where I think you're smart but then I remember that you're friends with idiots like the Akatsuki."

"Sasuke-"

"(y/n), I hate to be that person but I think Sasuke's right. They're a bad example," Sakura said, peeping from behind Sasuke's shoulder.

"Could we not talk about this in front of them-" (y/n) was interrupted again.

"No, (y/n). We're just misfits in their eyes. They are so brainwashed into becoming the best that they don't understand true art," Deidara barked, turning his back on the group. She bit her lip, wanting peace.

"But you're not!"

"Tell your little friends that," Hidan said as a rebuttal. They both walked away, going to the other side of the school, where the other training area lies.

(y/n) stood there, torn between the two groups. Team Seven and Eight were hardworking and determined to become the best whereas the Akatsuki, the group of odd ends, had morals that (y/n) agreed with, plus they're all very strong.

She wanted to train with...

(VOTE: AKATSUKI OR TEAM SEVEN/EIGHT)