chapter seventeen

|honey came in and she caught me red-handed|

ch. 17

not so shadow

(y/n) was pressed against fence behind her, her curvaceous legs wrapped around Minato's waist. His iron grip held onto the under-part of her thigh as he hoisted her up, eager lips interlocked with one another. (y/n) felt a drive of confidence course through her. This confidence often drove her to tease him, especially in situations like this.

He was a rough, yet gentlemanly lover; he always asked permission before making advances on her. However, when (y/n) granted access, Minato caressed every inch of her body. A certain sense of possessiveness lingered in his touches, leaving (y/n)'s supple skin tingling.

Before their make-out session, (y/n) saw he was on-edge and touchy. She found out that he felt threatened by her secret admirer. On the other end of the spectrum in this relationship, shouldn't (y/n) feel threatened and jealous of Kushina? He initiated the kiss first, then it was like he pressed her gas pedal, revving her up.

"You're mine," He growled lowly in between breathless pants, hungrily kissing her again. Her fingers tangled themselves into his golden tresses. She tugged on them, making him moan. He felt her lips form a smirk, then the (h/c)-ette's teeth grazed his bottom lip. She pulled away with a content sigh, opening her eyes. He did the same. Their eyes locked, his sapphire irises glazed over with predator-like lust.

"We're going to get caught," She whispered, alarmed. Their foreheads touched, basking in each others' company. He stayed silent, thinking of a solution.

"D*mnit," He muttered after a moment of nothingness. "D*mnit all." In a comforting manner, she stroked his reddened cheek, trailing her finger on his sharp jawline. He set her down on the pavement, still holding her close. His head found home in the crook of her neck, pecking her exposed nape.

"M-Minato," She quietly whimpered, fruitlessly attempting at nudging him away.

"Don't moan my name, princess," The blonde warned into her ear, continuing to trail his lips across her neck. "I won't be able to control myself." Her heart sped up, switching to high gear. Her body needed him badly, however she fought those temptation. She bit back her cries of pleasure as Minato's pecks turned into full-on kisses.

"S-Stop," She whined playfully, managing to push his body back.

"Princess~ I want you," He declared with half-lidded eyes. His eyes looked her smaller form up and down, meeting hers with a smug smile.

"You're going to have to catch me," (y/n) taunted, running towards the rooftop door. Before the metal door closed, she heard him call out her name. His footsteps followed her, throwing the door open when she was at the bottom of the steps.