No, I don't remember

"What will we do, daddy? Mommy is locked up and accused!"

"I know, Trucy, honey. Apollo, I need you to take this case. I can't after today," placing an ice bag over his eyes, bruised slightly but in good spirits even if he took a beating but so did Edgeworth. Was it worth it? Phoenix couldn't quite place the importance of it. "I think I made a mistake. Hah."

"Mr. Wright. There's more."

Paperwork on blood tests and a small note.

"Hmm."

Yup. He did it. She was pregnant already.

How far along? He didn't read the rest but why bloodwork? Was Edgeworth unsure of her hiding something in her besides the whole pregnancy thing and would she be locked up in that condition? What was the precedent to this case?

"She's coming back to the office. They don't wanna harm her since she's pregnant. I get that, I do. Has anyone told her yet?" Apollo continued.

"Hmm."

Why couldn't he say more? Was he happy or surprised by this revelation? It was sure to come with the fact they had no protection, many times during sex. I guess he didn't realize that it would happen but it never changed his heart or devotion to her.

"Mr. Wright, she's coming now." Athena announced as Holly entered slowly, carrying her head high, and in a new dress that fit loosely and all Phoenix did was stare at her waist.

"You're hurt, I'm sorry for all this craziness. But why am I back here? Aren't I under arrest?"

"Holly Wright, there were tests done that indicated a pregnancy. I'm sor-"

Her face transformed and whatever worry that burrowed deep in her eyes, vanished and she started squealing.

"Omgimgonnabeamommyagain!"

"Whoa, hold on. Honey, are you okay?" Phoenix removed the icepack and couldn't repress his grin at her excitement. "That's why you're here, they don't wanna hurt you or the baby. It's all in the report, but honestly, I don't know how to feel."

"Daddy! I'm ashamed of you! How could you say that to mommy?"

"Trucy, right? Nice to meet you."

Trucy bounced a bit, putting her hands on her hips, and just overall surprised by Phoenix's lack of enthusiasm. Why didn't he want this?

"Are you disappointed? Do you wish for me to abor-"

"No! I don't wanna put you through that and besides, let us enjoy this news, I'm just unsure if I'll be good at being a dad though I know for sure that Trucy seems fine but a baby?"

Holly's hands clasped Phoenix's and assured him with a kiss.

"Relax, you'll be fine. We'll do this together."

"You're right, Holly honey. Now, rest, okay? If you need something, let me or any of us know."

"I only want to be with you. I'm so worried about you and Edgeworth. I ruined your friendship with him, right?" She pulled him from his chair and sat next to him on the couch. "I'm really not worth any of th-"

"You are. Don't doubt it. Anyhow, you're so sweet, worrying about me like that. You're so kind."

She leaned her head on his shoulder as he petted her head with his free hand then he heard the retching coming and quickly he held her back.

"Sorry, been feeling sick lately...I haven't eaten much since I can't keep much down. I guess this is morning sickness at a weird time. Phoenix, we can do this. I think you should talk to Blackquill, he saw me in the detention center and was so weird to me."

Her palm opened slightly and a gold star locket fell out even if sealed shut, she didn't dare to understand it.

"He gave me this and I think he's prosecuting me. Phoenix you have to be the one to defend me because I feel like something important will happen."

He gave a low sigh.

"Holly, it's a conflic-"

"Don't give me that. Please don't give me that bullshit. I feel like Blackquill isn't being honest with me. I think he knows about my past. I couldn't ask him because I was throwing up a bit and scared of him."

She put a hand to her mouth knowing she cussed and ashamed of her anger.

"It isn't bad...the vomiting? Do you need something-"

Apollo began before snatching up the locket and examining it. "I'll take it to the lab. Maybe Gumshoe can help out."

She nodded silently concurring with the suggestion but there were deeper connections to it and Phoenix came to it.

"I know him too well..."

"You mean Blackquill?"

"I already told you...I don't need saving...hearing that Simon Blackquill?" Little Holly Nakamura put the cellphone down as the car started and her hands focused on the fine gold chain holding the star locket and as she twirling it between her fingers, her heart raced.

"I can't. I'm leaving...I'm..ahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

The blinding light filled her safe as her screams were muffled and she was going from her seat. Death reached her quickly.

"Holly?"

"NO...No. how could I forget so much in such a little time?" She shoved Phoenix and curled up agonizingly shrieking and as he scrambled up and down the office trying to find anything to ease her, he realized then that the past was eating at her finally.

NO, she didn't want to remember but seldom do memories come announced.