Memories Of You

All Holly could proclaim was her overwhelming heart and the stares from everyone as began singing, but it was surprisingly as she had a voice that touched the tips of angels' wings.

It could have been nonsensical yet, it was gorgeous, and all she could mutter was "Don't Think Twice." bringing back the burden memories of the locket and oath they made that fateful day before the accident. Her and Simon. Did he really mean to find her? Not Phoenix? Would everything have played out differently? Would she be married or pregnant? No.

No choice.

From her first death to her second life waking up with Phoenix Wright.

Simon wasn't giving her enough options yet, Phoenix was the good guy that she often dreamt about even if she couldn't really say more than she loved him. How she'd miss Apollo and Athena and not knowing Trucy beyond a hello or thank you pained Holly greatly. A mother before a mother could love and the child in her womb, god, she was drowning in tears that didn't belong.

She'd prepared for the worst.

Taking two lives at the cost of the despair.

"I'm so sorry, Phoenix." She whispered reaching into her sleeves as the court paralyzed itself reacting at the very ounce of her movements; the chills rose in her as she flicked the very silver of the blade and plunged it into her chest, and whatever oath was there to take didn't belong to her.

"HOLLY!!!"

Phoenix didn't hesitate at her suicide attempt, and dashed throwing off his coat in the process and as more feet echoed beneath her dropping body, tears mangled in the blood that she spat at, looking through the crystal twilight of those same eyes, Phoenix was crying, god did she do that? She was too apologetic as he caught her, screaming and shrieking as the medic team rushed in.

Breathing softly, he clamped down hard on her, bending into the same blood that swelled in her breasts, almost ripping at her clothes, he was berate with unflinching grief and horror.

"Until my life is exhausted." She could hear herself singing lowly, her voice choking up in the residue blood, and tomorrow for sure, her tear stains wouldn't matter and he'd be keep waiting, wouldn't he?

"Holly...Holly..."

The chaos of the courtroom flooded into her ears and she gasped as the medic team took over.

So many regrets at age 30.

So many oaths and all shattered.