Vincent(1)

" Gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts. We'll be landing shortly. Thank you"

I fastened my seatbelt as I looked outside the private jet that we took to get here.
Father and papa were seating opposite from me facing each other as they chatted among themselves.

I plugged on my air pods and looked out the window as we were about to land at our private airport.

Once it was safe to get out,I quickly got my black bag that had all my stuff.
My laptop,Bluetooth headset, charger and all my other devices.

We walked out greeted by uncle Sam who is father's best friend and the Scorpio's right hand man.
"Vince my boy. How are you?" He says as he pulls me in a hug

"I'm good uncle Sam. How's aunt Cassy?" I asked.

"She's doing good. You're going to have a baby nephew or niece soon" he says with a smile and I congratulate him.

Papa knew how much I missed my old life back home.
Once we got inside the SUV, dad was in the driver's seat and papa was in the front passenger seat.

I sat in the backseat and played the music on my air pods again.
I saw dad giving me a pointed look through the rearview mirror and I glared outside clenching my teeth but he knew the glare was directed at him.

No matter how many people have died from my hands, I still keep in mind that I should never get mad at my parents. They do everything for a reason.

"Vincent?do you want to stop by at a restaraunt around here?maybe grab a bite before we head home?its quite the long journey from here" I looked to papa.

Unlike dad who always had a cold gaze on accompanied by the dark aura of death around him, papa was the polar opposite.
I got my black raven curly locks from dad and his gray orbs.

I took much of dad's features but papa was my carrier.
Yep,mpeg is real.

"No....thanks paps but I just wanna go home..." I mumbled the last part.
I tied my neck length black locks back and the short strand over my face fell forward brushing over my stubbled jawline.

I looked to the back seeing our guards SUVs and BMWs following us in front and at the back.
I opened my bag and took out my laptop plugging in my headphones after I removed my air pods.

I checked my phone seeing I had a few hundred more followers on IG. I don't post a lot on IG but when I do,its mostly from my school back home. I attended a private school and we used to go on camps and cruises.

We also played different sports and I was basketball team.
We went all over Russia challenging other basketball teams from various different private schools for our schools rep, and I once met Lebron James from the Lakers.
That's when my parents went came to LA to watch one of their games.

I scrolled through my news feed.

@Chris_brown_official started following you.

I turned off my phone by the switch off mode on the top.

I sighed and looked back outside.
Apart from my love for various different sports, and of course taking part in the family business,I enjoyed photography.
Which was why my parents had supplied me with various different camera models from the latest versions to the best camera qualities and different caption lens for each.

"Hey dad?" He hums looking at me briefly through the mirror with a raised eyebrow.

"So what's this new town like?" I asked bored out of my fucking mind.

"Its a small town but they have really good land around here that we could use to start a base. Which we already did. Last week I send some people to grab your stuff and put them in your new room.
The only thing left would be you and that bag of yours. Your cars came in yesterday afternoon and you have a different garage from ours.
We'll be living by the hills,not close to town but the gang house will be somewhere in the woods. Not too close to any resource because its private. Our satellites have been moved to face this direction along with the one stationed in Italy, Moscow, France, Europe, China and Here in America which connects us to the Mexican mafia. Everything you need is in your new room" I nodded as I rang up my friends on face time.

"Yo! Vincent! How are you man?!" Says my really loud best friend Drake.

"Keep your voice down dickhead. My parents can hear you" he laughs as he shows me my old school's basketball team in the locker room.

"Hey guys!everyone say hi to the former captain!" They all say hi.

"Hey Vince! Hey bro!....." I greeted my friends casually without a smile.
Me and Drake have been best friends since middle school. He wasn't always the tough kid everyone knew him as.

He actually became my friend when when I defended him and punched the middle school bully on the nose.
While papa grounded me for sending someone to the hospital at the age of 11, dad was actually secretly proud of me and he told me when papa wasn't looking.

Drake and I talked some more.
"Hey,um...Taylor asked for you..." He says referring to my ex boyfriend.

Taylor and I were together for the longest, 14 months.
I planned to surprise him on our anniversary but I guess I got surprised myself to find him making out with one of the guys from the lacrosse team in my fucking apartment on the bed.

"Well,did you ask why?" He rolls his eyes.

"Don't act dumb Vince. You know exactly why..." I chuckled looking out at the scenery while taking a bite of my burger.

"Paps can you pass the soda please?" He does with a smile.

"Look,I'm over him. Just tell him to piss off or something" he nods and then he changed the subject making me feel grateful.