Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

It's Friday afternoon, currently I am sitting in my closet staring at all my clothes and accessories wondering on what to wear today as I am going shopping to cure my sadness over a boy. I'll explain more about myself first before I keep going shall we? 

My name is Mason Hastings: a 19 year old guy who lives under his parent's roof. As overbearing that sounds of my parents, shockingly I am grateful for living with them and my older sister Blair who is 22 years old who is my best friend. My parents are Lilly and Dr. Charles Hastings; my mom is socialite first of all, American fashion designer and is a chairwoman and chief creative officer of her brand "Hastings Designs" which sells clothes for men and women, and much more.

My dad Dr. Charles Hastings is the chief of General Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York and is the #1 General Surgeon in the world. As well, he is a philanthropist. Just mentioning my parents is making you have an assumption that they were tough on me for education? Absolutely yes! They wanted me to either become a lawyer and join my Aunt Gwen's law-firm or become a doctor like my dad and work in his practice. But, I chose to do fashion; trust me, I can tell you are thinking "fashion? Really? Why not become a lawyer or have an actual job?".

Believe me, I got that said to me every day from my parents as soon as I told them about my career aspirations. But, eventually they got over it. I love fashion; the way it makes me feel when I wear fashionable clothes from my favourite designers in order to boost up my self-confidence and also my self-esteem! That is why I chose to head into Parson's School of Design in Fashion to become a designer like my mother, hopefully to take over her company whenever the time comes... but I decided to take my MFA (Masters of Fine Arts in Fashion and Society to go into my MPS (Masters of Professional Studies in Fashion Management), finally graduating with both degrees in order to enhance my studies to have further opportunities to become the new Editor-in-Chief at Vogue Magazine. 

You may be wondering, how on earth I finished at least 3 years of school so soon? It's easy, I graduated my private school early (Trinity School) at 16 years old due to my high knowledge skills. So fast forward to 3 years later... I started working at Vogue as an assistant to the great Anna Wintour for at least 6-11 months, then she had a change of heart and gave me an opportunity to take her place as Editor-in-Chief. 

There is a guy that I have had the humongous crush on named Miles Hollingsworth. Uh just writing about him currently is making me think about him... his tanned skin, stunning looks, great taste in fashion of course, and he was my best friend. It's unrealistic to date him back then because I assumed he liked girls, even though we shared a couple of kisses at his parent's house whenever him and I have a sleep over. I never knew about his feelings about me as he always puts me first before him, and as selfless that was; it was also frustrating in a way because whenever we would have deep meaning conversations about our futures after Trinity, he would have that look in his eyes that he was falling for me whenever I mentioned my dreams on taking my passion for fashion and taking it to the next level as a career. He would make me laugh tremendously, and overall was a great guy to be around with. All my friends knew about my crush on Miles, even my parents and sister knew about it because it was obvious.. but somehow he wouldn't acknowledge that? After school finished, he went to Yale to become a writer and I stayed in New York; as sad that seems, surprisingly I felt relieved. 

The only reason because he did not realize about my feelings, although it was pretty obvious. The way I look at his perfect tanned skin and his gorgeous white smile, you get the picture. He didn't tell me about his feelings towards me; I mean we did kiss more than on one occasion. So eventually, I gave up trying to figure him out. 

2 hours go by after telling you my whole life. Now, I must head up to Bergdorf Goodman's to do some shopping in order to prep my trip to Toronto, Canada for a vacation from New York with my parents and Blair. 

Talk to you soon Diary,

Mason