Is This a Date?

My alarm went off at 4:00AM so I can start getting ready for work, so I decided to wear plain white slim fit dress shirt tucked into a pair of charcoal grey dress pants with thin white pinstripes all over from Dior, putting the matching blazer on myself while grabbing my black Louis Vuitton loafers and maroon Hermés tie. I did my makeup, grabbed my camel brown cashmere and wool blend peacoat from Louis Vuitton, and a black Kelly handbag in the size 35cm from Hermés. 

After 2 hours of getting ready, the sun started to rise at 6:00AM and I immediately went outside to my driver named Alberto. He made a stop to Starbucks, and ordered a Trenta Extra Hot Triple Espresso Caramel Macchiato for myself as I have a very important day today for work; I have 3 meetings with fashion photographers Mario Testino and Bruce Weber to complete our decision to the location of the photoshoots for the October issue, a conference phone call with Jocelyn McQueen (Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Paris) to discuss having an event to celebrate my first issue as editor, followed by texting Miles in between the meetings and conference call to discuss what he has planned for us as apparently he is taking me somewhere after work. During my meetings, my phone went off and of course it was Miles saying "Hey cutie, hope work is going okay. Call me if you need anything. Also, wear a suit for when I pick you up." As soon as I read his text, my cheeks turned bright red and I started to develop butterflies in my stomach. 

The clock fast forwarded to 3:30PM, my meetings were a success! The location is going to be in Central Park for the photoshoots, and I set a date with Jocelyn for the party to be on October 3rd which is a couple of weeks away. I left my office and went to the lobby to head outside, then I saw Miles holding a bouquet of Roses standing behind a limo where Alberto was in the driver's seat and smiled at me, the look he gave was how mesmerizing I apparently looked in my suit. "Wow, how was work today Mr Hastings? May I say that you look absolutely beautiful in that suit, would you like to take a ride with me in the limo?" says Miles, who cannot stop looking at me in a romantic way that he really wants to impress me on where ever he is going to take me. I started to feel a bit anxious as I still don't know where on earth he is taking me, but my cheeks start becoming bright red because he is flirting with me. "Well work was work, and thank you handsome, you don't look bad yourself, I see you went to the florist and bought flowers? So sweet" I replied back to him, starting to develop feelings for him like I did before and he is doing good on trying to convince me that he wants to be with me. 

5:30PM goes by and yet I'm still in the car with Miles, thinking about where the hell we are going; until Alberto pulls up to the Private Jet (Gulfstream IVSP) that his dad owns and uses to travel to see his global clients. Very confused on why he's taking me to his family's private jet, "Um Miles.. why did you take me to your family's private jet? What's going on??" I said to him with a confused look, "Okay now I'll tell you the surprise since you were trying to figure it out for the whole 2 hours we drove here, you and I are going to Paris, France. The reason is because I know you haven't been there yet which I still don't even understand on why you still never had the opportunity to go yet... but I made us a reservation to stay at the Penthouse Suite at the Four Seasons in Paris, followed by escorting you to your shopping adventures and dinner at the Eiffel Tower at Le Jules Vernes and the Macaroon Bar. You need almost a week off from work because I can tell it is stressing you out. I already told Sandra about my surprise and she will answer your calls and will notify you about how they went and if she needs you for something but only if it is important." Miles says while trying to hold his excitement, I guess he will prove to me that he wants to be with me since he planned this surprised 6 day trip to Paris. 

"Miles, I'm in shock!! The fact that you planned this trip just to have one-on-time with me and not having to see me getting stressed over work, is just absolutely amazing. You really impressed me Miles Hollingsworth, thank you for this surprise. But I'm not even packed." I replied back to him, "Mason, I had Sandra notify your parents about our trip and Blair packed your things and my parents packed mine as well, our things are already in the plane. Even you're purses, haha I'm pretty sure your sister packed 3 suitcases worth of your purses." says Miles. I'm currently feeling shocked and flattered, that not only he made this trip happen but he already had our stuff packed and managed to let my work be okay for 6 days and letting them know how to contact me if it's an emergency. So I went inside the jet with him so we can sit together, and we begin to start talking about how much I'm going to spend in Paris which made him laugh because he knows that I am a shopaholic.

Suddenly, we both began to fall asleep for the night. We arrived in Paris, and ordered an SUV and driver to take us to the hotel; we finally unpacked and he was shocked on how much I packed. "Mason, you packed like we are moving to Paris! I don't even know how Blair attempted to pack all your things." says Miles, we both felt exhausted from the jet lag so we decided to take a nap and see where to go in Paris tomorrow for shopping. Our suite at the Four Seasons is marvellous and just stunning!! I took a nice lukewarm bath while putting on a clay mask before I jumped into bed, I then realize that there is only one bed, so I'm unsure how this is going to work. After my bath, I dried off and blowdried my hair; leaving the bathroom to find Miles fast asleep in bed. I didn't want to wake him up so I joined him in bed because I don't want to start a scene on our first trip together. 

As I'm about to fall asleep, my head keeps thinking if this trip was a date? I mean not only the trip to Paris, but the suite, we're going shopping and going out to dinner at the Eiffel Tower and so on. Oh well, It's really late and I need to get some beauty sleep so I don't become very moody towards Miles. Tomorrow, will be the first day together in Paris and I hope he can continue on impressing me and trying to convince me that he is ready for us to become a couple and we can work it out together, because this is so surreal of what he planned. So, I joined in bed with him and he opened his eyes briefly and whispered "I'm happy that I'm with you in this room and in Paris with you babe" says Miles, as he kissed me on my forehead and immediately closed his eyes while his body is facing me. I feel like I'm on cloud nine that he said that and also kissed my forehead, maybe he is being serious that he'll go out of his way to let me know that he wants to be with me; I wonder what the next day will bring.