First Day in London

Miles and I arrived in London safe and sound at 6:40AM UK time, as soon as we got into the car I started checking my messages to confirm with my meetings on what is happening first. We arrived at the hotel, as soon as we arrived in our room with the help of the concierge carrying our luggage; I immediately had to leave because I had to go to Harrods to meet with the social media director for Christian Louboutin and the designer himself to talk about an exclusive private event at Harrods for tomorrow evening to showcase his limited edition shoes and he will be signing shoes in fact at the event, there will be 2 events. The first event that's happening tomorrow night is for celebrities only with entertainment and beverages and snacks, while the second event that's happening in a week from today is for the general public. Luckily I changed on the private jet into a light heather grey turtleneck sweater from Club Monaco, black suit trousers from Balmain, wearing my new long double breasted black peacoat from Balmain that I bought during my shopping trip with Miles in New York, and I grabbed my black Hermés Vintage Shiny Crocodile Kelly in the size 32cm in gold hardware. 

Miles texted me as I got into the car; "Hey babe, I hope you have fun at the meeting in Harrods. Let me know if there's anything that I can do to support you if you need anything okay? I'm going to meet you at Harrods right before you finished your first meeting so we can go for a little date at Laduree before you have your second meeting at The Ivy. Love you.", as soon as I read that text, I started to blush because all that arguing the night before; he is still supporting me and wanting to help me out to stay calm from my busy job. I arrived at Harrods and started the meeting with Christian Louboutin and the social media director for his brand, it lasted for about 2 hours and it was a tremendous success! The event that's happening tomorrow, the press are going to be there outside and its a formal event so I have to look my best, after the event there is a dinner at the Ivy. The Ivy will close early just for everyone who was at the event, including Christian Louboutin himself will be at the restaurant socializing and having a meal. I also got told that there will be little fashion show during the event as well, so it will be fantastic. I saw Miles outside of my meeting place, he and Christian started having a quick chat and asked for him and I to join him for brunch tomorrow. 

After talking with Christian, we went to Laduree and we had coffee, and macaroons. Miles looked so handsome in those Louis Vuitton dress shoes I bought from him back in New York, he held onto my hands and looked into my eyes; "I'm glad we are here babe, it means a lot that you made a little bit of time for us to spend time together before your second meeting. Do you have another meeting after your second one?" says Miles, "My second meeting is with the social media directors of Chanel for half an hour, right after I have to make a phone call to have a phone meeting with Fendi's social media directors to confirm of the long meeting we are going to have tomorrow and same goes for Dior. Sandra booked me for half of the first day of legit meetings babe, it's going to be a long day, but drinking espresso and talking to you will get me through for sure!" I replied back to him. "Well, after your meetings if there is time we can head over to New Bond Street to do a little shopping how does that sound?" Miles asks, I nodded my head yes because shopping can make anything negative go away. I looked at my watch and I have 15 minutes to head over to The Ivy for my second meeting, I walked out of Laduree with Miles and we kissed goodbye. 

The second meeting just finished and it was pretty good! We have another follow up meeting tomorrow to confirm the private event at Sloane and New Bond Street, in the midst of the meeting I did my phone call meeting for Fendi and I confirmed that the private event at Fendi will be happening the day after my event at Harrods for Christian Louboutin in the evening. I had a last minute meeting for Dior and that took 4 hours, because the people I was meeting were just finished confirming the latest details for their private event for exclusive collections for A/W and had to get every last detail finished regarding the food, entertainment and so forth. It's now 7:00pm in London and I'm glad that I'm walking on the streets of New Bond Street with Miles right now because I need to do some shopping to cure my long workday of potentially nerve-wracking meetings I had today plus I have more tomorrow before I have to start getting ready for the Louboutin event. We head into Louis Vuitton on New Bond Street, they closed the shop early for him and I to have a peaceful shopping trip without the crowd going ballistic that we're here, although TMZ received information from someone in London that I arrived in London earlier today. I spent at least 120,000 UK pounds which turns to $151,982.40 dollars before tax refund, I got 3 fur coats, 50 new purses, 12 pairs of shoes, 10 things for Miles and new luggage for him and I; we then went out the back entrance to escape the paparazzi and fans to head over to Gucci, Fendi, Dior and Chanel; I or Miles didn't buy anything from Fendi tonight, but I bought 6 new purses from Dior and 4 from Chanel. Hermés was the last stop and as soon as we went in, the manager of the New Bond Street store came up to us and sat us down in the private room area to ask what we are looking for. I told the manager named Aisha that I was looking for another Birkin or Kelly for myself, Miles was looking for shoes and a new coat; I was particularly looking for a Birkin 35cm and a Kelly 32 or 35cm for myself and if it's possible, a 40cm Birkin for Miles so he can use it for travelling since we are always on the road for my work. Miles and I tried on 3 pairs of loafers and a pair of black ankle boots, we immediately bought them cause they fit our feet perfectly. Aisha grabbed at least 10 boxes and they were massive but one of them was small, but I was still curious on what she grabbed; 35cm black Birkin in Ostrich with palladium hardware, 40cm black and navy blue Birkin in Togo Leather for the slouchy look for travelling and in Epsom Leather. There also was a 32cm Kelly in a purple shiny crocodile with palladium  hardware with diamonds and in the Sellier shape, 35cm Kelly in a dark green in Epsom Leather in the Sellier shape called "Vert Cyprus" with palladium hardware, and a 32 and 35cm Kelly in the Sellier shape in black Ostrich. I grabbed them all because I need new Hermés bags to wear different looks, and the last bag was a discontinued bag but the manager saved it for my arrival and it was a Mini Kelly handbag in shiny crocodile leather with palladium hardware in the colour "Bleu Electrique" which was my favourite colour of blue for Hermés bags so I had to snag it immediately! I spent well over 500,000 UK pounds so basically little over $600,000 at Hermés, I know it is a lot to pay for 10 purses, 2 pairs of boots, and 4 pairs of loafers because I wanted to buy something for Miles to show him that I'm glad he's apart of my life and joining me on our second adventure to the UK.