Boyfriend Appreciation

It's currently 8:30 in the morning, and the sun was blinding my eyes through the large window in the bedroom from our apartment at The Four Seasons. I started to wake up and suddenly don't see Miles beside me; so I got out of bed in my Louis Vuitton Silk Pajaymas and walked to the kitchen, still no sign of him. I started to get worried so I grabbed my phone from our bedroom and tried to call him, luckily he picked up as soon as my phone rang once; "Morning babe, sorry I woke up half an hour before you woke up and decided to get some coffee for you and I. Didn't mean to get you worried on where I was, what time are we going out to see Grego again?" says Miles, "That's okay baby, I didn't see a text from you on where you were going so I decided to call you to make sure that you are okay. We are going to meet Grego at Dineen Coffee Company at 1:00 in the afternoon today, then Ann's party at her house is at around 7:30-8:00 at night tonight as well." I replied back to him.

"Okay babe, I just picked up our coffee's; are you able to start getting ready for the day?" questions Miles, "You do know that it's almost 9:00 in the morning and I've been up for not even an hour right?" I replied back to him, "I do know that Mason, but I have a surprise for you.. well technically a few surprises which is why when I get back to our apartment; I expect that you will be dressed for the morning I have for us before we go meet Grego for coffee okay?" says Miles, "Ugh fine! I'll get into the shower and start to get ready, how much longer until you get back?" I replied back to him, "I'll be back at around an hour and a half so start getting ready!" says Miles, "Okay okay!" I replied back to him, "And babe?" questions Miles, "Yes?" I replied, "I love you." says Miles, "I love you too." I replied back to him. I hung up the phone and immediately went to take a quick shower and washed my face as well, I then got my makeup done and hair styled; It's a little cold outside so I thought that I could wear a thin white turtleneck from Club Monaco, tucked the turtleneck sweater into a pair of beige with white thin pinstripe trousers, with a Louis Vuitton Monogram Reversible Belt with gold hardware, dark camel brown Belted Long Wrap Coat from Louis Vuitton, I grabbed my Hermés Kelly 35cm in the Sellier Shape in the colour Gold (light caramel brown) with gold hardware.

It's now 10:30 and Miles finally arrived inside, he kissed me on my right cheek and gave me my Venti Extra Hot Triple Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks. "Wow babe you look nice in the new coat I got you yesterday during our shopping trip with Roxy." says Miles, "Thank you, I wanted to wear it already since I don't have this shade of brown for coats in my collection, not even any Balmain which I will get another coat in this shade or similar hopefully." I replied back to him, I put on a pair of light brown suede Chelsea Ankle Boots from Saint Laurent and held onto Miles's hand as we started to walk towards the car; we got into the car and he starts driving to Grand Touring Automobiles Dealership. I'm confused on why he's taking me to another car dealership, I already have my 2021 Jaguar, unless he's buying me another car for whatever reason that could be, we went inside the dealership and Miles begins talking to someone that works there; he then to turns around to me and starts to hold onto my hands, "Babe, first of all I just want to say to you of how proud I am for the man that you are becoming today, every time I look into your gorgeous eyes; I start to fall in love with you all over again. I know what I'm going to show you is another favourite car brand of yours and I wanted to gift you one of the best gifts today because of how much success you have done so far in Toronto not only personally but professionally as well; because of your outstanding work ethic and your capability to run Vogue in New York, travelling to numerous places with me on your side watching you grow into a fashion icon that our friends, family and even your fans look up to become a version of you one day. Because of you, I'm able to be out to everyone in our lives and I cannot thank you enough, so I decided to buy you this; only because I am VERY proud for all you have done with Vogue, buying another building in Toronto to work here as well whenever we are back here and overall letting me show you how much you mean to me." says Miles.