A Date With No Drama

What a beautiful morning it is today! The weather was obviously cold, but yet refreshing. My alarm went off at 4:30AM, proceeded to get up from my bed to get into the shower to get ready for 3 early meetings I have today plus a call I have with my assistant Sandra to get confirmation about who is attending to the Fashion Show Collaboration Charity Event with Donatella Versace and Olivier Rousteing for Balmain. I got out of the shower, got my makeup done and began to put on a light heather grey Cashmere Roll Neck sweater from Louis Vuitton; tucked the sweater into a pair of white hemmed pantsuit trousers from Max Mara, put on a black silver double-breasted button wool blazer from Balmain with a pair of black leather loafers from Louis Vuitton. I grabbed my new medium "Serpenti Forever" Shoulder Bag in black Diamond Glam python skin from Bulgari and my black Celine sunglasses in the style "Audrey". 

2 hours go by, Miles woke up to check my phone if there is anything from my parents if they are okay from last night, plus also Sandra to notify me about anymore meetings I have today after the first 3 that I am currently about to go to; meeting with the social media director of Gucci who flew to Toronto just to meet with me, so we can discuss about a new social media campaign to show off a new "it" bag into the winter edition of Vogue, as well as showing the new bag on popular fashion influencers, and myself course. I was close to the door leaving our apartment until Miles comes up to me, to give me my phone and kiss my lips; "Have fun at the meetings babe, keep me posted on how it went, if you get a text from your family, and I'll let you know about what we are doing for our date after you finished the meetings." says Miles, I kiss him again and we hugged tightly. I left the apartment building to the town car to head my way to my meeting with the social media director of Gucci at the St. Regis Hotel in the Astor Lounge, her name is Iris.

Traffic is so slow right now coming from my apartment at The Four Seasons, to the St. Regis Hotel; luckily my driver Alberto picked me up a Venti Extra Hot Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks, as well as I made a Matcha Green Tea Latte in my apartment right before I left to head into the car. Obviously it is about to hit 7:30AM and my meeting is luckily not starting until 9:30, so my phone started to ring and it was a phone call from Miles, I immediately picked up because I was not sure if he was okay or not. "Hello?" I said, "Hey babe, I know this is surprising that I am calling you just an hour after I last saw you in the apartment but I wanted to let you know that I have an idea about our date today." says Miles. "Aww great, traffic currently is utter hell right now babe; thankfully my meeting with Iris isn't until 9:30AM so tell me about the date idea that you came up with." I replied to him, "I'm sorry that traffic is bad, you can't control that babe. I thought that we can go into Yorkdale Mall to do some shopping, then head to Afternoon Tea at whatever hotel we can find, go out to dinner afterwards. Finally after dinner, we will head back to the apartment, and I will make us some cappuccinos or something to enjoy in our bed and we can watch your favourite movie. How do you feel about that babe?" says Miles, I immediately started to feel butterflies in my stomach because that is by far the cutest date we have ever done so far! 

"Aw Miles, I think that is wonderful! We also have to talk about my new closet renovation at our home in Forest Hill as well in our apartment, because I need a bigger closet for my clothes and other things. I love that you spent sometime to figure out what we can do to try and make me cheer up since the dinner with my family last night. I already know some stores that we can head into anyways babe, plus I need to do some more holiday shopping perhaps; not too sure yet. And before you ask; no messages from my dad, or my mom. Blair however; texted me 20 minutes ago asking how I am holding up from getting yelled at from dad." I replied back to him, "Hahaha yes babe of course we can talk about another potential closet renovation, I know you need a Carrie Bradshaw closet but boutique style of course. I'm glad that your sister checked in on you to wonder how you are feeling, have they left back to New York yet?" questions Miles, "Ya, I got told from Blair that they were just heading off to the jet to head back to New York. She said she will call me tonight or tomorrow night to check in on me again. I feel bad for not attending my dad's gala for his work, but I have work too Miles! My career is just as important as my dad's! So I'm unsure why he had that outburst on me last night at dinner, whatever it is fine though." I replied back to him.