Apartment and Car Shopping?

I finally woke up at 11:00AM, still in my parent's cottage in Muskoka with Miles. It did not feel like I had an altercation with Mariah just 24 hours ago, so I was about to get out of bed until Miles comes into our room and brings me Avocado Toast and scrambled eggs, glass of orange juice and a large cup of coffee. We both smiled at each other, then kissed on the lips and he watched me eat my breakfast, I showered and did my makeup; finally wearing a white dress shirt from Club Monaco, tucked it into a pair of women's black faux-velour pants from Balmain, a light heather grey cashmere sweater from Chanel with white double C logo, finally grabbing my new Sheared Mink Trim Double Breasted Cashmere Coat in light heather grey with white detailing from Fendi with an all-black crocodile Kelly handbag in 35cm in black hardware from Hermés and a pair of black leather Chelsea boots from Saint Laurent that I bought in Paris with Miles. 

After I finished getting ready and packed my purse for the day, I head downstairs and see him holding onto my Panthere de Cartier Ring that I bought in Toronto and 2 other boxes. I'm assuming the two other boxes from Cartier is what he bought in Paris when I was at Chanel, he said; "Before we go out for our shopping adventure, I thought it was the perfect time to let you see what's in this box from Paris... open it?" says Miles, with an excited facial expression. So I did what he asked me to do, which was opening the box from Cartier; it was a gorgeous bracelet from the Panthere de Cartier Collection with white gold, emeralds, and onyx! It was absolutely stunning I must say; "Aw babe, no wonder why you took forever when I was still at Chanel, you were trying to find a bracelet to match my ring; I love it, thank you so so much!" I say to Miles, trying to hold my excitement and not screaming so loud to the point of waking up my parents and Blair up. 

The second Cartier box was for him, he bought the same ring as mine so we can match, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. So we finally left the cottage and went inside my dad's Rolls Royce so we can head to Bloor Street first for shopping and another surprise that Miles has for me apparently, next is to Downtown to head to my favourite coffee shop "Dineen Coffee Co" and heading to Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom, finally heading to another surprise in Downtown that he has. After a short 3 hour drive from the cottage to Bloor Street West; we finally parked the car but it was the underground parking of The Four Seasons Hotel on Yorkville Avenue, I'm confused on why we parked here and not at a regular parking garage that's just down the block? We get greeted from Damon who works at concierge, Maya who is the manager and the President and CEO of Four Seasons Toronto John Davison; I'm still confused on why we are here, so I just went along with whatever Miles has up his sleeve. "Welcome back to The Four Seasons Mr. Hollingsworth and Hastings. Please follow me to continue our private tour of this fine apartment that will make your jaws dropped because of the view." says John, now I know what's happening; Miles planned us for a visit to the hotel to look at their apartments cause he knows that I'd love to have a place in Toronto because of the amount of times I go here. 

We went up the elevator to go up to the 4th floor and went inside to Unit 4401, we looked around the apartment and it was breathtaking! The beautiful master bedroom that has a fireplace with master his and her's walk-in closets; well it's gonna be his and his closets if we get this apartment. We then looked at the view from the spacious family room and the view of the North West of Toronto was absolutely amazing! My favourite part was the marble flooring, I am obsessed with marble; we then head back to the family room with the John Davison and the Real Estate Broker that works at Hazleton Real Estate Inc named Stan Nevolovich. "Mr Hastings and Hollingsworth, this is the Real Estate Broker Stan Nevolovich that set this listing up for sale." says John, "Pleasure to meet you both, how do you like the place?" says Stan. "I think Mason got won over by the closets, marble floors and most importantly the view! Don't you think so babe?" says Miles, "Yes, Miles is right! Everything in this apartment is just beautiful, the bathrooms look incredible as well and the large walk-in kitchen as well." I replied back.