First Day in Paris

It was 3:30AM in New York Time which turned out to be 9:30AM in Paris, so I woke up and got dressed as I am going out shopping with Miles for our first day here. I rummaged through the massive closet at the penthouse suite at The Four Seasons after I put on my makeup and decided to wear my cream cashmere turtleneck from Club Monaco, tucked the sweater in my navy blue with thin black stripes and little white polka dots from TopMan, and finally grabbed my favourite boots from Saint Laurent (Wyatt Chelsea Boot) in a light caramel brown colour. Next, I grabbed my camel brown Teddy Bear Icon Coat from Max Mara with a pair of black Square sunglasses from Celine and a Chanel Trendy CC Flap Bag in the size Medium in the colour navy blue with champagne gold hardware. 

After I finished getting my outfit on, Miles finished getting dressed as well and he looked at me up and down, and smiled. "Wow, you do look cute as hell with that outfit on." says Miles, while he's trying to figure out what else to say because I apparently look cute in another fashionable outfit I pulled together for the first day in Paris. "Aww you do know how to make me blush with those compliments" I replied back to him, noticing that my cheeks turned blushed red. "So where are we going today?" says Miles, wondering on where we are going for shopping as I mentioned to him that shopping in Paris is a must have for me as the fall season is almost around the corner, as well as my first issue for the month of October is about to release soon as well. "Well Miles, we are going to Rue Cambon to head to the flagship store of Chanel! I need to look into their purses again because I need to buy some more, look into their jackets, and whatever speaks to me. I need to buy something there cause that's the only store that you can get a white Chanel shopping bag with the box, so that is a must and it's the first thing to do. Next, we are going to head to Champs Élysées to head to the flagship store of Louis Vuitton, look at Cartier and Tiffany & Co, look at Gucci and Saint Laurent on Avenue Montaigne, Dior Men and Women's on Champs Élysées, finally head over to Hermés on Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore so I can acquire another Birkin or Kelly. 

As soon as I told him where we are going, his jaw drops and completely shocked "OH MY GOD MASON, how much are you going to spend here? My god at least you can use your business bank card to acquire all of your purchases." says Miles, "Hahaha Miles, you think I'm using the business bank card from Vogue? I mean sure I could look into some things for my work, but I know the stylist Alexandra is going to be in Paris picking up some things for the company and the photoshoots the day after we get back to New York. So, I'm mainly shopping for myself, so brace yourself!" I replied back to him, laughing so hard because he is so darn cute and he hasn't seen me going all out for shopping since I only got one thing at Cartier in Toronto. So we went to a coffee shop to get some breakfast and coffee obviously to prep ourselves (mainly Miles) for the humongous shopping day. First stop, Chanel; walking into Chanel was just breathtaking, they closed the store for us since they knew I was coming and knew I wanted some privacy shopping with him since Miles isn't prepared yet to be in the spotlight from my fans and paparazzi of course. 

Miles sat in the chair and just saw me getting excited over seeing every item at the store, this is the original store where Coco Chanel herself opened in Paris for the first time. I asked the store manager if I could have a look at the Classic Jumbo Double Flap Shoulder Bags in Caviar leather with silver and champagne gold hardware, more of the Trendy CC Flap Bag in all sizes and colours, and finally the Coco Handle Flap Bag in all sizes and colours. There were so many colours; blues, reds, beige, white, blacks obviously, the list goes on. "This may sound shocking, but is it possible if I could get every one of these by chance? I'm a handbag collector and fashion is important for me to be styling when I'm not working." I say to the store manager, I turned around and seeing the look of Mile's reaction when he heard me ask that it was honestly priceless!! "Mason, my god you kill me, you are something else asking if it's possible to get every purse they brought out for you to see that you had your eyes on. God you are cute." says Miles, giving me a wink. "Mr Hastings, it will not be a problem for you to purchase the bags we showed you. I will get another associate to wrap all of these gorgeous items for you. And how are you paying for these purchases today?" says the store manager Alyssa. 

"I'll use credit,  here you go hun." I replied back to Alyssa, I turned my body around and Miles's face is still priceless! Jaw drops, his mouth wide opened and thinking in his mind why on earth I am spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on purses at Chanel, "How are we going to be carrying all these bags back to the hotel?" says Miles, showing a concerned look that we're going to get robbed. "Oh, Alyssa said she'll deliver the bags to our hotel room and the concierge will drop it off to our room. Take my picture behind the famous stair case?" I replied back to Miles, trying to hold back my excitement that I made my first purchase at the Paris flagship store. Alyssa said we can go up the stairs to get a tour of what it was like for Coco Chanel back in the day with her room and such, so we did the tour upstairs. After Miles took hundreds of photos of myself, and Alyssa took photos of him and I upstairs, at the bottom of the staircase, and outside of the store; we are about to head into Cartier and Tiffany's.

"Mason, we don't need to go into there, I did some shopping for us there already and it's getting delivered to our hotel room, now where to next cutie?" says Miles, trying to act casual that he already bought not only himself but buying me things at both Cartier and Tiffany's.. talk about goals right? I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek for being so cute and thoughtful, we decided to head into Saint Laurent, Dior and Gucci next but head into Louis Vuitton and Hermés tomorrow because that will be a half of day at those two stores. I bought 4 pairs of boots and dress shoes, 2 men's handbags, 10 purses and a clutch at Saint Laurent, I bought 3 bags from the Lady Dior Collection, 4 bags from the Diorama Collection and 5 bags from the Ja'Dior Collection at Dior. Finally at Gucci, I bought at least 8 bags from the Dionysus collection and 3 belts from the same collection, as well as a belt with the classic "Double G" buckle with a snake at one end of the Double G's. 

After a whole day shopping from most of the stores I listed, he decided to take me one of the most famous restaurants in Paris called Le Clinq which is in the lobby of the hotel we are staying at, so we changed into 2 piece suits. I decided to wear a navy blue with white polka dot embellishments suit from Balmain, black leather loafers with spikes embellishments at the front of the shoes from Christian Louboutin and a black crocodile Kelly handbag in the size 32cm from Hermés. While Miles decided to wear a black suit with thin black polka dots detailing from Dior and black leather dress shoes from Valentino. The way he looks in that suit is just breathtaking, I'm mesmerized just by looking at how handsome he looks in that suit; "Damn Miles Hollingsworth, you look hot in that suit!" I said to Miles, he can tell that my cheeks are turning blushed and my jaw dropped when I saw him. "Thanks cutie, I got someone to pick this out for me, he's really great at styling myself for this dinner." says Miles, flirting with me because he knows I did a good job at picking that suit out for him to wear.

We finished dinner, it was absolutely delicious! The vibe I got from the restaurant is that it's known to have celebrity clientele here all the time. The owner of the restaurant even came to the table where Miles and I were sitting, asking if we are enjoying the food and how we are liking our trip. I even got asked to be in a photo with the owner and Miles was obviously in the photo cause he was my date to the dinner. I've never got ambushed by the press yet, maybe because I haven't posted to social media that I'm in Paris yet.. but all that will change when him and I head over to Champs Élysées and the Eiffel Tower, hopefully he will feel calm that we are going to get asked lots of photos, questions (which I'm probably going to ignore) and overall just be in the public eye. We went back to the hotel room and  head to bed, tomorrow is where the fun begins heading over to Louis Vuitton and Hermés. Hopefully Miles and I have a talk before we start our day on how to handle the public eye when we go out to certain places tomorrow.