Memories in Paris

It was 4:00AM in London, I woke up early because after a busy week of so many meetings and events, I'm very relieved for the fact that I get to be in Paris for a week before I fly to Toronto with Miles. I have one last meeting in Paris and that is with Olivier Rousteing at Balmain to discuss custom-made outfits for Miles and I to wear for the special collaboration fashion show with Versace in New York that will happen in early December. We started to pack up our things to head off to Paris to stay at the Penthouse Suite at The Four Seasons, I just decided to wear head-to-toe Balmain black and white houndstooth double breasted suit with my new black "H" loafers from Hermes I bought with Miles during our first day in London; with a pair of black Louis Vuitton "1.1 Millionaire" sunglasses with a black Chanel Classic Double Flap Jumbo shoulder bag in Caviar leather with silver hardware to make my outfit a bit more sophisticated. 

We arrived in our private jet to head to Paris, and I took a small snooze because I've been working so much in London and going to Paris during that time to meet Olivier. I haven't heard anything from Camille and I could honestly care less on what she thinks at the moment, I apologized to Christian Louboutin for the outburst outside of Harrods and explained that Camille was embarrassing herself by making me look bad so I had to tell her off and he completely understood and he is flying to New York in the next week or two for business so he said he will come have brunch with Miles and I there since we never had the chance to do that in London. The events for Chanel and Dior in London went exceptionally well! The collections were mesmerizing and I even got the chance to get a custom-made outfit from the creative director of Dior and Chanel from their new special collection, Fendi got postponed due to a flooding at the store. 

We arrived safe and sound in Paris, and settled in to our suite at The Four Seasons. Miles hugs me tightly and kisses the top of my head which made me start crying; "Babe why are you crying? What's wrong?" as he is rubbing my back, "Do I even have any friends right now Miles? Because everyone that I know just likes to shit talk about me and makes stuff up in order to make my life miserable!" I say to him, and he lifts up my head for me to look into his mesmerizing eyes; "Look, I'm sorry about Camille. Honestly, I am babe; but you have more friends who are better than her let alone more mature than her. You have the rest of the girls in Beverly Hills, New York, Gigi and her family, do I need to continue? Those people are your true friends, whatever Camille did back in London; she's obviously drinking too much wine to understand that you were the victim of this ongoing consistent drama with my ex. When we're back in New York after Toronto, we can plan a dinner with the girls how does that sound? The true friends that has your back and was there for you when you were going through the drama with Mariah." says Miles, "Thank you babe. You are right though, I have better friends then Camille and I will thank them for always being there for me whenever I needed it, I think dinner would be just lovely; maybe we can have it at the apartment." I replied back to him.

Miles nodded his head yes about potentially having the dinner with the girls at my family's apartment, and we both agreed that we should start looking for our own place since we are totally serious about this relationship like we bought a house in The Hamptons and an apartment in Toronto at The Four Seasons, now we're going to look into a house in Muskoka and a house in Forrest Hill potentially. He wiped my tears away and I touched up my makeup and still had the outfit on that I wore to the plane for him and I to go shopping and my meeting with Olivier, I asked Olivier if it was okay that Miles joined our meeting and he agreed it was okay so Miles and I walked into our car to head to Balmain. We arrived at Balmain on 44 Rue Francois and I gave Olivier a big hug and he was catching up with both Miles and I on how was London so far, him and I go way back! He was best friends with my mom right when she started to go big on her company and he would be her date to all of the events before she met my dad, so when I was born; Olivier was around our family all the time, he even baby sat me while my parents went on date nights and Blair would be at her friends house. Him and I are very close, he was there for me when I had the issues with Mariah and Miles back in school and he fully gave me his support on wanting to work for Anna Wintour and told me to follow my dreams on pursuing fashion.