Becoming a Torontonian

It was 7:00AM in Toronto, we landed safely from our jet and we just sat into our car to head to our apartment at The Four Seasons Hotel on 60 Yorkville Avenue. Miles was so sweet, the fact that he was willing to fly across the world to head back to Toronto so I wouldn't have to see Camille and or Mariah in Paris; he is a keeper for sure! But right as we were about to head into the lobby of the hotel, my phone started to ring and it was Sandra; "Sandra, what is it? I just landed in Toronto for a vacation with Miles, this better be important." I say to her, "Mason, the interview for Vogue Paris was a success! They want you back for a photoshoot and an additional interview." says Sandra, I felt very relived and excited that the editor from Vogue Paris wants me back but I was also worried on how soon does she want to see me next. "When am I supposed to see her again Sandra?" I asked, "In a month, I'm assuming you will make time? I already contacted the pilot to fly you to Paris next month and you are staying there for a few weeks like 2-3 average, because during that time you have an event at Louis Vuitton and you need to head to an event for Vogue Paris, a formal event to be in fact." says Sandra, "Okay, perfect! Just fix my schedule for that and R.SV.P yes to that Michael Kors party that you mentioned a week ago back in New York, I want Alberto to drop me off at 9:30 and pick me up at 10:00 sharp, also make a phone call with Fredrik Eklund or a well known real estate agent in New York, Miles and I are going to be looking for our own apartment there. I have real estate meetings in Toronto with him today so do not call me during those times or else you will lose my satisfaction, that's all." I say to her and then quickly hung up on the phone.

Miles and I unpacked our stuff in our apartment and immediately went to go to Five Elements Coffee Shop that's around the corner from the building to sit down, drink our coffee and just chat before we start our busy day of shopping and real estate hunting. I just decided to put on my 3-piece white and black houndstooth suit from Balmain to dress my usual self when him and I start looking at more properties. I grabbed a pair of black square shaped oversized sunglasses from Celine and my black Hermés H Belt in epsom leather in the silver "H" buckle, a pair of my new black Hermés loafers that I bought in London with Miles and a black Hermés Kelly in the size 35cm with palladium hardware in epsom leather in the Sellier shape with my navy blue reversible cashmere scarf from Louis Vuitton. Miles held onto my hand as were walking out on the streets of Yorkville to head to the coffee shop, with no paparazzi following our every move was relaxing, we arrived at the coffee shop and we walked towards the lower level to sit near the fireplace and it's 9:30am currently. He grabbed me a Matcha Green Tea Latte and an Espresso Macchiato since I had only a few hour sleep due to the fact Miles was talking to me about what we'll be doing in Toronto on the plane.

His arm reached out and was touching the palm of my hand, "I'm glad we are back in Toronto babe. I could really think we could live here if we decided to move out of New York in the future obviously." says Miles, "I'm happy too, today I can finally say that I'm not worried about running into someone I despise let alone the press. I cannot wait to go look at the house on Forrest Hill South and the house on Lake Joseph Road in Muskoka today, especially heading into the Eaton Centre after doing some shopping around our neighbourhood, we could even go to Yorkdale Mall too as well." I replied back to him, after I finished speaking; Miles begins to laugh and started to kiss me softly onto my right cheek, "I love you babe. Thank you for never changing yourself for anyone." says Miles. I started to blush and held his hand, "I love you too, thank you for accepting all of me and my hardworking career." I replied back to him, we left the coffee shop holding each other's hands to head back into the car to head to 205 Chaplin Crescent in Forest Hill South to see the first house; it's a 4 bedroom, 6 bathroom, almost 5,000 square feet modern smart home, 2 car built-in garage that includes a Tesla charger with a gorgeous driveway that can park up to 10 cars while the garage can park 2 extra cars and it has a pool and hot tub located in a gorgeous backyard. After speaking with the agent named Trevor Daniel Fontaine, he told us the price; $5.58 million dollars, for a house that gorgeous, I'm shocked it's not up for more money due to the market in Toronto skyrocketing, Miles and I talked about it for 4 hours and although this is a gorgeous house, I don't want to pay this much money when I want to do some renovations like creating a bigger walk-in closet that both him and I can use and I need to put marble flooring into the new closet and have huge wardrobes in the closet since I have a lot of clothes and purses. We made a decision together so we told the agent that we want to offer 5.5 million since we are going to do some renovations to the house, it will be all cash, and 30 day close.