Adventure to The Hamptons

Miles and I packed our things and went straight to The Hamptons for an adventure, I texted Sandra that I'm taking the day off from work today and if she needs anything just give me a phone call if it's an emergency. It was so sweet and thoughtful that he wanted to take me out on an adventure to de-stress my work life and with stupid Mariah, his family's vacation home at East Hampton is just breathtaking! 

It's 11 bedrooms, 15 and a half bathrooms, it's on 8 acres of land, fully-equipped pool house, caretaker's gatehouse, attached and detached garages, an equipment barn, horse stables, grass paddock, riding field and tennis court on the property in NorthWest Woods in East Hampton. For his small family living in a 11 bedroom 15,000 square-feet home for vacations in the beginning fall and whole summer, it's convenient for them as my parents, sister and I stay at their house whenever we can since our families are dearly close before and after Miles and I got together. My parents are currently looking for a vacation home in The Hamptons but never found the time to look since they are extremely busy with work.

We arrived at the house, unpacked our stuff and went to Jack's Stir Brew Coffee Shop to get some Pumpkin Spice Lattes and he arranged a meeting with someone; not sure who it is but he said it's a surprise. I just wore the outfit I wore last night with the girls and Miles which was; my 3-piece maroon suit from Tom Ford, black dress shoes with spikes embellishments from Christian Louboutin that I picked up at Bergdorf Goodman with Gigi yesterday and a black crocodile 35cm Kelly handbag with black hardware from Hermés. We sat down at the coffee shop and we were greeted from everyone that works there because we would always go to this specific coffee shop because it had the best espresso here for when I needed to work extra hours on school, he grabbed my hand and held it while his thumb was rubbing back and forth against my hand, "This is perfect, I'm with you at our coffee shop and just relaxing without hearing your phone go off from Sandra and seeing you get stressed." says Miles, then as soon as he said that Sandra called me. "I'm sorry babe, I told her to call me if it's an emergency.." I replied back, "It's okay babe, see what she has to say, hopefully it's good news." says Miles.

I pick up my phone and answer her phone call, "Sandra, what's happening?" I say to her in a stern neutral, "Mason; Bruce Weber confirmed the location at the Gucci Garden, 2 more people handed in applications to be your second assistant to HR and it's now on your desk in your office, the interviews with the models you provided are completed and will be sent to your office or I can email them to your phone if you like." says Sandra, "Clearly you're a disappointment to the first thing you mentioned because I had a meeting with Bruce yesterday and he confirmed it, just look over the applications to see if they are worth for my viewing and just print the interviews to my office because I'm not focusing on work right now as I'm out with Miles, so please don't bother me again unless if it's something important that I don't already now; oh and don't forget to call Alessandro Michele to come up with a time for a conference call to discuss any outfits he's planned for me for the event for him and call Donatella for the same thing as well.. that's all." I replied back to Sandra and hanging up the phone and heading back to the table with Miles.

I sat at our table and he held my hand and kissed me on my cheek, "Okay, you can tell me what Sandra said and then we can go back to our date cause I know you want to tell me." says Miles, so I told him everything what Sandra said and I told her what I wanted for her to do next, so hopefully she knows how to do her job for one day while I'm on vacation or else she's going to perhaps go work for TV Guide if she keeps this half-ass performance she's doing ever since I planned the photoshoot and interviews for empowering women. We finished our coffees, went into his dad's Ferrari to finally meet that person that Miles told me to join as it involves the surprise he mentioned earlier. We then head up to Southhampton to arrive at this gorgeous house that's on 4 acres at Southampton Village, I'm really confused on why we are at this house until I got greeted by 2 Realtors named Erica Grossman (Real Estate Salesperson) and Michaela Keszler (Real Estate Broker).