Holiday Shopping at Holt Renfrew

It's currently 6:30 in the morning, the sun was starting to rise and reflect into my bedroom windows in our apartment; I got up because I needed to get ready for the day as I have a special appointment at Louis Vuitton on Bloor Street, although the store does not open until another 3 hours; I have to figure out what I want to buy for Miles for our first Christmas together as a couple, we are unsure if we are spending Christmas in New York with our families or if our families are heading to Toronto to spend time with Miles's other family members. I have a quick phone call to make with Donatella Versace and Olivier Rousteing to get an update about how is the event planning coming along and if they need my help for anything to make the event perfection as the special fashion show event is in 2 almost 3 weeks. 

I also have to arrive at an office building that's for sale on 5610 Finch Avenue East at 7:30 before my phone call with Donatella and Olivier to consider having another opportunity to work in New York but also in Toronto since Miles and I fly to Toronto frequently to see his other family members and our friends. I've been thinking about adding another building to not only increase more employees and maybe it would be easier to manage my hours for both buildings so I could have more personal time with Miles whenever him and I are in Toronto. I decided to wear my plain white cashmere turtleneck sweater from Club Monaco, navy blue with white polka dot embellishments trousers from Top Man with a black leather belt from Louis Vuitton in silver hardware, my black Louis Vuitton Saint German Loafers, a white women's Double Breasted Wool and Cashmere Coat from Balmain and my black matte crocodile Hermés Kelly handbag in 35cm in palladium hardware. 

I finished putting my makeup on and began to leave the bathroom to walk over to our bed to kiss Miles on the cheek, after I kissed him on the cheek while he is snoring loudly which I'm relieved we don't have neighbours yet because there would've been lots of complaints about his snoring. I left the apartment to head into the lobby, as I'm putting on my black Oversized Square Shaped Sunglasses from Celine; there were thousands of paparazzi asking me numerous and annoying questions asking if I made up with Camille Grammar yet, and so on. As I sat in my town car, Donatella called me surprisingly at this early; as I was heading to Finch Avenue East, she wanted to start the phone call early with Olivier so they can continue prepping for the event. Traffic was almost bad so I had time to do the phone call with both of them, they told me where it was going to be held (The Metropolitan Museum of Art), they invited everyone to come (from A-list Celebs to editors of other magazines and YouTube Personalities), and it is a formal event so we have to dress formally. The phone call lasted for about an hour, and as soon as I hung up on the phone, I arrived at the location that I'm meeting an agent fro Colliers International to show me around the building. "The building was built in 2001 as a design-build, the building is 55,700 square feet on 5.5 acres with approximately 40,000 square feet of office over two floors. The remaining space is industrial shell space with an impressive 26 foot clear height and 3 truck level and 2 drive-in shipping doors. In addition, there is a possibility to expand the building bu utilizing the extra acre of land on the north side of the property." says the agent, I decided to call Miles to get his opinion if this is a good investment for my work; I called him for not even a second and he immediately answered, "Morning babe, I didn't see you in bed this morning. Did you have a meeting or something last minute?" says Miles, "Yes I had a phone call meeting with Donatella and Olivier to discuss about the event, and I'm currently inside in this nice office building that is for sale at the moment." I replied back to him, "Why are you looking at an office building?" questions Miles, "Well babe, here it goes: I was going to tell you this earlier when we landed back in New York, but we were going to be tremendously busy looking at apartments for us and getting back into my hectic work life, I thought that I can buy another office building and have another office but in Toronto. Whenever we come to Toronto for more then a few days like Christmas Holidays for example; I thought that we could have an add on building to the Vogue Magazine since we are doing both magazine and digital, I thought I could save the travel time from the Jet to head back to New York from Toronto when I could drive to the second office building so I can be near you but you're family as well. I want to make the priority being near you whenever I have to head into the office instead of one day I could be in Paris and you can't come because you have the flu or something. I want to be near you as close as I can to whenever comes the day that you extremely need me and I would have to leave work, I could be a quick drive from our condo or house in Toronto and rush back to you for whatever the reason is okay?" I replied back to him, "Babe, you actually want to run another building for Vogue? If this means that we could stay in Toronto longer then usual, then I'm fully supporting you on this! Maybe I could find a job in the new office?" says Miles, "Yes Miles I want to run another building, fashion is important to me and I want to take any opportunities to boost the popularity of Vogue. If that means I have to purchase another building to be near you instead of 10,000. miles apart; it's worth every amount of money. I love you, I'm trying to balance more of our personal life more then make it all about my work life." I replied back to him.