You Can't Sip with Us

It's currently 8:00 in the morning, and the sun was blinding my eyes through my large window in the bedroom; so eventually I got up after a few minutes of tossing and turning in bed. I got into the shower, finished a cup of coffee and got my hair styled and makeup done. I'm meeting Ann for coffee at Five Elements that's around the corner from my apartment; I decided to wear a black light turtleneck sweater from Club Monaco, tucked into a pair of black and white houndstooth dress trousers that was from the 3-piece custom-made suit from Balmain, my new black leather biker jacket with white Balmain logo from Balmain, a pair of black Chelsea boots with a tall block heel from Saint Laurent, and put on a pair of black sunglasses from Celine. Miles woke up and was ready to take me out for coffee to see Ann, he then told me that after coffee he has a surprise for me; luckily for him I have a surprise up my sleeve as well. I told him to grab my large black Chanel Boy Handbag in calfskin leather in champagne gold hardware and empty the things that were in my Hermés Kelly 35cm to put it into the Chanel bag; after he took 20 minutes of dumping every thing out, I had to help him rearrange some things in order to fit my new bag, so I had to leave some things in our room because I don't need as much as I had in my Hermés Kelly Handbag. 

2 hours past, and Miles and I head into the Aston Martin to head to Grand Touring Automobiles Dealership so I can show him my surprise for him before we meet Ann at the Five Elements. We got out of the car and I handed him a blindfold so I can walk him to the surprise I'm giving to him, we walked inside the dealership and we were standing in front of a black 2020 Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV as I'm purchasing this car for him to use for when we need a bigger car for more shopping, driving to our new cottage in Muskoka, and other stuff that we could use this car for that my Jaguar or my Aston Martin can't do for our adventures, like storing most of my Louis Vuitton Luggage. I took off the blind-fold and told Miles to open his eyes, his jaw dropped to the floor and was almost crying when he saw this car; "Miles, look at me. You are my rock and my person, you give me an endless amount of support with my career and overall life. I cannot thank you enough for the amount of love and compassion you give me every day to make me feel special, I know this is an expensive car and I know I'm not usually buying you as many gifts as you are to me but I wanted to show you in a way of how grateful I am that you are in my life and the love of my life." I say to him, "Babe, oh my god you are so sweet! I cannot believe you bought me a Rolls-Royce, I love you endlessly Mason Hastings." says Miles, "I know you are in shock that I bought a $555,000 car for you, but I just want to spoil you in any way I can to show you that you are my person and the love of my life, I cannot thank you enough for the man you are becoming and being the best boyfriend. You and I are going to pick up this car tomorrow, but I wanted to show you ahead of time so you can see for yourself if you like it or not." I replied back to him.

"Babe, no matter how much money we spend on each other, it's not going to justify on the amount of love I have for you. Keep the Rolls-Royce, we'll be needing it for Muskoka for sure! Thank you again, I love you!" says Miles, I wiped a few tears off from his face, and kissing him on his smooth lips gently. "I love you too Miles Hollingsworth, always have and always will." I replied back to him, we went back into my car and driving back to the apartment's parking garage so we can walk around the corner to head to Five Elements coffee shop to meet Ann; as we were almost to the parking garage in the apartment building, my phone starts to ring and it was a phone call from Roxy so I immediately answered the phone. "Hi sweetie how are you?" questions Roxy, "I'm doing better then last night, it was just a lot for me at Ann's party especially when Kara tried to threaten me; Miles and I left Grand Touring Automobiles Dealership 20 minutes ago and we are almost at our parking garage in the apartment to meet Ann at Five Elements. What's up with you babe?" I replied back to her, "I was just checking in on you to see how you are feeling now because I knew that you were having a rough time at the party, do you want me to join coffee with you, Ann and Miles?" questions Roxy; "Ya sure love! I'd love for you to join us for coffee, meet us now?" I replied, "Yes totally babe! I'm just seconds away from walking by Chanel on Yorkville Ave so I'll walk with you and Miles to the coffee shop, does that work?" says Roxy, "Yes that is totally okay! We're just pulling into the parking garage so we'll meet you outside." I replied back.