Calling Out a Bitch

It's finally the day I get to fly out to Italy with Vogue and Miles for the photoshoot! I woke up at 2:00AM to get my stuff down to the town car with Miles to hop onto the private jet to head to Italy, the photoshoot isn't until Friday and today is Monday, Miles planned a romantic getaway to Milan for one on one time together before I dive myself into work on Friday for a whole 2 weeks in Florence to make this special photoshoot and magazine issue perfection. We head into my town car and Alberto begins to drive us to a private airport near JFK airport, we get into the plane and the pilot brings our luggage inside; I doze off onto his shoulder, I wake up and we landed in Milan safe and sound.

We arrived at the Penthouse Suite in The Four Seasons Milan Hotel, the room was breathtaking! and the views of Milan is just incredible; we unpacked our things finally and talked about where to go first before going out to dinner at VUN Andrea Aprea that he made a reservation when I was sleeping on the jet. "I want to head into Louis Vuitton. Hermés, Fendi, Cartier, Chanel, Balmain, Gucci, Celine, Dior, Versace, Giuseppe Zanotti, Tiffany & Co and Christian Louboutin." I say to Miles, immediately started to laugh after I told him where I wanted to go first before dinner. "You deserve to splurge on yourself babe, even after the whole situation with Mariah." says Miles; "I don't want to hear her name during this trip, it's about you and I so we are going to have an amazing time during this trip." I replied back to him, as we went towards each other and hugged amorously and kissing each other twice on the lips. 

We head onto Via Monte Napoleone to head into the shops; I head into Gucci and spent 34,335 Euros on 9 purses, a women's peacoat, 3 men's belts and a women's belt; 781,360 Euros at Louis Vuitton on 25 new purses, I know what I spent so far was EXCESSIVE but trust me, being the editor-in-chief of Vogue and I have to look chic and elegant for my every day life. Any who, we went into the other stores and nothing spoke to me so far cause everything I saw was sold out so at least I'm going to Florence and will have some free time to do some shopping. Dinner was absolutely amazing! Miles looked so handsome in his head-to-toe cream white 3-piece suit from Versace while I put on a classic custom-made 3-piece white and black houndstooth suit with silver double breasted buttons from Balmain with a pair of black leather loafer dress shoes from Christian Louboutin and a white Classic Jumbo Double Flap in Caviar leather with silver hardware from Chanel that i bought in Paris when I went with him. 

We took some photos in our outfits posing outside of the restaurant and then went back to the shops to take photos outside of them, we head into Chanel quickly so I can buy a black and white houndstooth print Classic Jumbo and 2 more belts. We arrive back at the hotel room and had the best few days of our lives, we eventually packed our stuff and travelled to Florence to meet the team to start the photoshoot at the Gucci Garden, 4 hours went by looking into the photos that Bruce Weber took of the models and suddenly I hear a familiar voice; "Miss me?" says Mariah, as she's trying to look like a complete fool of herself by wearing a lime green jumpsuit from Bottega Veneta. I suddenly feel overwhelmed and had all my anxiety getting all over my head, making me to feel I'm about to have a panic attack because I do not even know why the fuck she is here! I took a deep breath, feeling Miles's hand rub up and down my back trying to show me his support during this unexpected time that the one day I get to be more than happier in my career, Mariah has to interrupt it. 

I turn around and I was about to walk up to her until Miles grabbed my hand, "Babe don't talk to her, she's just trying to distract you from this photo shoot." says Miles, I just feel so emotional after hearing him say that and kissing the top of my head; "Miles, I know you're trying to protect me at this time, but just let me call her out once and for all okay? You know what she's been doing on social media... trying to make up lies about me, talk very poorly of me in talk shows, even going below the belt by spreading vicious rumours about how I treat you, my family and my employees at Vogue." I replied back to him, hugging him so tightly so I can feel calm and secured; "Sandra keep the photoshoot going, tell Bruce I went out for a few minutes for a personal situation but I'll be back shortly" I say to Sandra, I took a deep breath and walked up to Mariah and say; "Mariah, I have no idea why you are here, let alone in Italy; weren't you supposed to be at that bootcamp to talk to Jesus or something?" I say to her, trying to control my emotions and not to make it known that I'm talking to a low-life selfish person.

"My mom thought I learned some important things at the camp so she picked me up early, guess she doesn't know that I was skipping all the lectures about God to go swimming at the lake and hangout with a cute guy." says Mariah, "Wow, you actually believe that coming here to destroy my life is your best shot? Nice try sweetie, go back to Saks Off Fifth and buy stuff that was trendy in the 1990's." I replied back to her, "Mason, how many times do I have to go on that you are a shit person who destroys people's lives? You are nothing, insecure and honestly, depressing to look or even see you on social media!" Mariah yells back at me. I hold back my tears, took a deep breath and finally called her out once and for all; "Really Mariah? You want to start this in the middle of my photo shoot? Fine, let's talk about all of the arrests for underage drinking and prostitution back at Trinity, how you treated your parents like complete garbage when they got you in and out of rehab, out of jail and even tried to send you to therapy! You may have this instant hate for me for whatever the reason is... but at least I didn't try to sell my self just to get Miles to notice that you exist, if you want to call me insecure and whatever you have up your sleeve.. go ahead! I could really care less about how a selfish, insecure, desperate, low-life person that you really are who hates me so much because I'm actually happy in my life and followed my dream since I was a young boy, I actually felt sorry for you for your troubled past back at school, but clearly you are so full of yourself that you are constantly crawling up my ass to try and attempt to ruin everything in my life! Miles hates you like literally despises you, you lost all of your friends, even your mom and dad can't even talk to you for under 5 minutes because you somehow get into trouble somehow that they have to stop talking to you for 4 years and living at your aunt's townhouse in Brooklyn... so, I could really care less on what you think about me let alone think about you at all, because I am who I am and I'm not going to care about how you and the world thinks I should be." I say back to Mariah, someone records my rant to Mariah and now it's trending all over on the news channels.

Mariah finally leaves after seeing every one laughing at her because I shut her down once and for all, I turn around and see Miles; I walk up to him slowly shedding a huge amount of tears down my face on his shoulder while he's holding me tight trying to calm me down. "Mason, you did it. You finally stood up for yourself against her, sure everyone saw but they are rooting for you and proud of you for standing up for yourself to end this constant bull shit that she's caused. I know you are feeling a whole amount of emotions but I'm here and I'm not going anywhere okay?" Miles says, I look up at him and he's wiping the tears off my face and gave a kiss on the lips. We hold hands walking back to the photo shoot, the photo shoot was an overall success after all! Miles grabs my hand and takes me on a walk back to our hotel in Florence, the sun was setting and he turned me around to look at his eyes; "Mason Hastings, we've been through a lot these past few months and I am very grateful that you are in my life again. I want you to know that you are my person, will always be my person and I just... want to say.. umm.. uhh.. that I love you." says Miles, I start to cry again as he is melting my heart and I grab both of his hands and hold them while looking at his beautiful eyes saying; "Miles Hollingsworth, it still amazes me that we are together as one, it feels so surreal that I had the opportunity to take you to Italy for this big photo shoot and I'm falling in love with you. You are my person and will always be, I love you too." I replied back to him, leaning in to a kiss on his beautiful lips. 

We finally arrived back at the hotel, getting ready to go to bed as we have an early flight back to Toronto as I have an event that's being held at the Shangri-La Hotel to celebrate my sister's promotion to co-CEO of Hastings Designs and my parents anniversary. It was a shocking few weeks but yet romantic in Italy, and I'm so happy I got to bring Miles to this trip and am beyond happy that he said the 3 words and 8 letters that I was kinda waiting for quite sometime now. My phone was going off the charts, getting lots of positive comments about shutting down Mariah and even got a text from her mom actually; overall she said that she apologizes for believing Mariah was okay to come back into the public eye and for all of the mischief she's caused for so many years and she has my support and will always care for my family and I.