Unfortunate Night

Miles and I arrived back at my family's penthouse on 730 Fifth Avenue, Midtown East at the Vana Penthouse residence on the 21st floor in unit PH21. My parents used to live in a small condo near the Upper West Side before they had my sister and I, once they had me they bought this penthouse due to wanting to have more space for my mom's work so she can work on her designs at home while she was taking care of my sister and I when we were younger.

It's 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 1 half bath; for 4 people living inside this gorgeous and massive apartment, it kinda works perfectly. I broke the wall that was separating mine and my sister's bedroom with our own bathroom to make it my own master bedroom and designed 2 master walk-in closets with a master bathroom as well because not only fashion is my passion and my job; I have A LOT of clothes and other things. My sister took the 4th bedroom for herself with her own bath and shares my parent's closet because her bedroom is too small to have a massive closet whenever she's home from NYU, she is considering getting her own place to prove her independence to convince mom to hand over the company to her. 

I finally unpacked my stuff from Muskoka with Miles and contacted the caterer to make a delicious 4-course meal for myself, him, Gigi, Ashley, Kendall, Bella and Winnie because we are having a get together at my place to catch up before we talk about work. I needed to do some shopping so I went outside to head into my town car to pick up Gigi so her and I can go shopping, apparently Miles didn't want to come cause he was exhausted from the cottage and has some work to do. I decided to wear my black suit pants from TopMan, taupe cashmere turtleneck from Club Monaco, Women's Double Breasted Black And White Houndstooth Coat with champagne gold hardware buttons from Balmain, black leather belt from Fendi with champagne gold hardware, and finally grabbing my new black Lady Dior Wavy Shiny Crinkled Lambskin purse that I picked up in Paris with champagne gold hardware in the size medium from Dior.

Her and I go out of my towncar trying to make way through the paparazzi taking numerous photos of her and I heading into Bergdorf Goodman, the questions they asked was just annoying; "Gigi how do you feel about Zayn potentially wanting you back?" one paparazzi says, "Mason tell us more about your hatred for Mariah, are you afraid that she's going to destroy your new relationship with Miles Hollingsworth?" another paparazzi says, the questions just keep going on and on to the point I just want to punch them in the face for being in my face and immature. I went into the Men's section and purchased 10 new pairs of dress shoes from Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik and Tom Ford; 4 pairs of boots from Saint Laurent, Balmain and Tom Ford, 14 new coats from Fendi, Gucci, The Row, Tom Ford, and Burberry. And at least 25 new purses from Saint Laurent, Gucci, Givenchy, Prada, and Fendi.

After spending more than $100,000 on myself, I went back to the apartment with Gigi and saw Miles looking hot as hell in a head-to-toe 3 piece black suit from Dior! He led her and I into the family room and I hugged Ashley, Kendall, Winnie and Bella; I quickly changed in a 3-piece maroon Tom Ford suit with a pair of my new black dress shoes with spikes embellishments from Christian Louboutin. All of us had a wonderful time at dinner! We laughed so hard that Ashley and I almost peed ourselves, they all agreed to be in my photoshoot which is now in a few weeks; suddenly my phone starts to go off like crazy and it was articles from an interview that Mariah said about me... "Mason is a rude person and is a horrible guy to be around Miles, the way he talks to him is very concerning, hopefully Miles will be strong about the situation and knows that he shouldn't have left me to be with that abusive piece of trash" Mariah said on the Wendy Williams Show.

I can't look at this anymore, my head starts to ache, my anxiety starts to hurt like a bitch.. then I go into my room and sit on the floor covering my face as I'm literally crying so much that I'm about to have a panic attack. Then Miles excuses himself from our friends to come after me to talk; "Babe, are you okay?" says Miles, then he sees me on the floor about to throw something on the floor and helps me stand up so he can just hug me tightly and caresses my back. "Miles, I'm about less than a minute to leave this apartment and destroy that disgusting and horrible bitch's life!" I yell back to him, "Why in the hell would she do this? UHH I JUST WANT TO FUCKING RUIN HER LIFE TO MAKE HER AWARE OF HOW SHE TREATED ME BACK IN TRINITY!!!" I screamed it as loud as I can too Miles. "Mason, I told you to not get her under your skin, look what she's doing to you right now! She's trying to your career and everything around you by spreading lies so she can make herself look pretty, do not allow her to swoop down to her level" Miles yells back at me, "I'm taking that bitch down as soon as I'm finished with the photoshoot, the amount of psychological torture I had to put up with when I was getting bullied from her when you two were together and I tried to be nice to her then and at my first private event for Vogue? I wonder what her parents may think of what she's done in the past..." I say back to him with an evil grin on my face.

"Miles, I'm sorry for yelling.. I just really want her out of our lives so I can live peacefully in my hometown and be successful at work like it was before." I replied back to Miles wiping off the tears of my face. "Babe, you don't need to apologize. I know you've been going through a lot of stress with prepping the photoshoot, getting organized to the interviews for your second assistant and Mariah trying to interrupt our relationship.. I just want you to know that I'm never leaving, and I want the best for you and your job; just please try not have this sticky situation ruin our night with friends?" Miles says, "I'm so glad that I have you back in my life, I wouldn't realized how much I needed your love and support until what happened in Muskoka.. so babe, let's leave the room and head back chatting with the girls, and thank you for everything." I replied back to him and leaned in towards his sweet lips to give him a long kiss.

After we kissed, all we heard outside of the bedroom door was "AWWWWWWWWW" from the girls, so we continued the evening from playing games and looking back at old photos of us, to talking about our future and what we want to do with each other for adventures and spending time with each other again. It finally was 3:00AM and the girls stayed at the apartment, Miles and I slept peacefully in my bedroom until the sunrise hit my windows waking him and I up for another morning but getting ready in time to my meeting with fashion photographer Bruce Weber to discuss on his idea on the location for the shoot. I got 3 hours of sleep as I have to head to work for 8:00AM to start looking at times I'm going to be interviewing the 18 people that have applied to becoming my second assistant, so I just decided to wear an electric bright blue 3-piece suit from Balmain with my new brown dress shoes with gold spikes embellishments from Christian Louboutin, my camel brown cashmere coat from Burberry and a 35cm Kelly purse in the colour Gold (camel brown) with gold hardware from Hermés.

The interviews were boring and a waste of my time, none of them had what I need as an assistant, let alone can spell Dolce & Gabbana. So I went into my office with Bruce Weber to discuss the location for the shoot, he suggested to shoot at the Gucci Garden in Florence Italy.. and I obviously said yes to that idea! It was a perfect place to have the shoot, now we just wait for a few weeks to fly to Italy so we can finish this shoot and have the journalists write articles about the model's experience on becoming empowered women. I then get a phone call from Miles, wondering when I'll be home as it is 7:00PM as it doesn't feel like I went to work for 8:00AM after getting not even 3 hours of sleep after having fun with him and the girls. I arrive back at the apartment, and Miles is sitting on the couch in the family room waiting for me.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" says Miles, I lay down on the humongous couch with him and took a breath and started tearing up, "I just want Mariah to leave us the fuck alone.. I get paranoid if my phone goes off and it will be more articles of what she said about me to talk show hosts or gets a burn phone and texts me and threatening me, I just..." I replied back to him, turning my head to his left side of his neck while he kisses the top of my head and caresses my body. "Mason, you'll be alright I promise, maybe you can take the day off tomorrow from work since it was successful on the shoot and we can go on another adventure, I say go grab some Pumpkin Spice Lattes and go to the Hamptons to my parent's house?" says Miles, looking at my eyes and smiling, trying to make me smile. "You know what, let's do that! I will text Sandra right now to let her know that I'm taking a day off from work due to personal issues and we can go out of the city to have an adventure at the Hamptons, thank you babe you are the best!" I replied back to him, giving him a kiss on the lips and smiling filled with excitement.

2:00AM hits, I decide to put on a face mask and get ready for bed after I finished a delicious cup of tea and eating some macaroons. I'll finally go on another romantic getaway with Miles, spending time away from work briefly and not having that stupid bitch Mariah get into my head and ruining my relationship, career and my life. Hopefully nothing disrupts my date with him and I hope I can get a second assistant soon.