Mom's Big Night Interrupted

It's the day of my mother's big event celebrating 25 years of her fashion brand "Hastings Designs", I also had a big day at work today as well... RSVP to Gucci, Versace and also Dior's private event, get my outfits for the events before the day of all events, have a couple meetings regarding my trip to Italy and trying to not get paranoid that I hopefully will not see Mariah at my mother's big event. I just wore a 3 piece heather grey suit from Dior with black dress shoes with spikes embellishments from Christian Louboutin, black leather belt from Gucci with silver "Double G Buckle" in the Marmont line and my new black crocodile Gucci Sylvie Top Handle Bag in the size Medium that my mom gifted me yesterday.

I forgot to bring the resume back to work as Miles was looking at it to see if there is something unusual about it like I seemed to think there was, so I was going to bring it tomorrow and Sandra was just making my head in pain.. she was still doing a half-ass performance by sleeping in to come to the office before I arrive so she can have my office and drinks ready. I'm hopeful she will get her act together after the trip to Italy and when I finally found a second assistant to me, my phone was going off like crazy due to Miles trying to see how I'm doing today with work and everything. I successfully confirmed to go to the 3 events for the designers and finally had a lovely chat with Olivier Rousteing (Creative Director of Balmain) to show me a custom made suit he made for me to wear for my mom's event tonight, and the outfit was just marvellous and stunning!

It's finally 4:00PM so Miles picked me up with my driver Alberto so I can start getting ready early so I can have my hairstylist and makeup artist come over and make me look pretty as I was rushing to head to work early so my face looks like I woke up from hell, we arrived back at my family's apartment and I immediately started having my hair styled and makeup done before I start putting on my custom-made outfit from Balmain. After an hour of styling my hair and making me look not dead by having my makeup done, I decided to put on my suit from Balmain... a 3 piece black sequinned suit with a pair of black sequinned ankle boots from Saint Laurent and a bright electric blue Kelly handbag in the size 35cm in the palladium silver hardware from Hermés. I went downstairs to the kitchen and Miles face dropped on how amazing I look in my new custom-made suit from Balmain, he looked dashing as ever in a classic dark purple 3-piece suit from Prada and a pair of black dress shoes with some sequin embellishments from Jimmy Choo. "Wow babe, you look fucking beautiful in that new Balmain suit... can't wait to show you off as my date tonight" says Miles and then he leaned in and kissed my lips gently.

My parents and sister, Miles parents and his brother and sister went to the event just 5 minutes before I finished getting ready so we are going to meet them at the event. I put on just a white cashmere wrap coat from Balmain and went into my town car with Miles, we are heading to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel at Columbus Circle as my mother rented a ginormous private hall for her event to be taken place. We head out of the car and there was a red carpet and lots of paparazzi taking photos of everyone arriving, my mother knows everyone in the fashion world; my friends were there (Gigi Hadid, Winnie Harlow, Kendall Jenner, Ashley Graham and Bella Hadid), Naomi Campbell, Gigi's mom and her younger brother Anwar, the editors of other fashion publications, the rest of the Kardashian family, and many more high-profiled celebrities to celebrate my mom's achievement.

We arrived at the hall and it was beautiful! I hugged everyone that was there and Miles and I chatted to everyone there including our friends, even got photos taken with everyone there cause they were congratulated on my first issue published as editor-in-chief for Vogue and got contacts information from everyone else at the event. It was finally for my mom's big speech, "Thank you for everyone for coming to celebrate a tremendous achievement for me and my company. I remember building this company from the ground up when I met my beautiful husband Charles and when I gave birth to my oldest daughter, through blood and tears I made this company successful to this day and I just want to thank my family, friends, and co-workers on making this dream of mine come true, also I would like to thank to my younger son Mason. I almost sold my company when he turned 10 due to personal issues but when I saw him getting into fashion and he had a dream on going into fashion, I knew it's not time yet to move on from Hastings Designs." My mom says, her speech almost finished until I turned around and of course it was that filthy bitch Mariah standing outside in front of the hall.