Healing

Sofia woke up with the sun shining in her eyes and a soft knock at her door. She painfully squinted, looking outside into the quad seeing some students running around. She sat up holding her head in the palms of her hands. Looking down at her forearm she noticed a faint scar. Suddenly the memories of last night rushed to her head. She remembered the Chimera, Hagrid carrying her and Severus healing her. She felt her cheeks warm up after she'd realized she was in Severus office bleeding and barely conscious. She completely forgot that someone had been knocking at her door. Realizing she must have been extremely rude, she quietly announced that she was decent and whoever it was could come in. Minerva slowly opened the door, before shutting it behind her.

"Merlin! Sofie, I thought you were unconscious..."

"I'm sorry, I was simply asleep." Sofia's voice was quiet. She was embarrassed to face Minerva. Somehow she felt that it was her fault that she was in this situation.

"It"s quite alright dear. How are you feeling?" Minerva sighed as she sat at the edge of her bed.

"I'm fine. Just a little lightheaded.

"I'll ask Zinky to bring you some food." Minerva knew not to question what happened to Sofia, as she felt that Sofia would tell her when the time was right.

"I am so embarrassed."

"Why?" Minerva asked surprised, not understanding why Sofia would utter such a thing.

"I remember Severus having to conjure a spell to help my wound..."

"Well, that's the least I would have expected him to do," Minerva chuckled. "He would have done the same for any of us."

"I guess." Sofia smiled. Her and Minerva chatted for a little while longer before Sofia started to feel lightheaded once again. Zinky brought her some bread and butter, before Minerva promised to come again to visit Sofia before leaving her be. Sofia began reading her Greek Mythology book before she felt her eyelids getting heavy as she fell asleep again.

Sofia woke up once more as she heard who faint knocks. She gathered herself, brushing her hair to her side expecting Minerva to check on her again.

"Come in." She whispered. She watched her door open to reveal Severus. Severus awkwardly made his way towards a chair which was next to her unlit fireplace.

"How are you feeling?" His voice filled her room. He seemed concerned although Sofia hardly believed he cared.

"Fine." She responded. He huffed leaning back in his chair.

"Let me see your arm." He hesitantly got up and made his way to Sofia's bed, as she pulled out her arm from underneath the covers. He softly took her arm in his hands, dragging his fingers across her new scar.

"I'd say its healing quite well. " He mused.

"All thanks to you." she nimbly smiled at him. He held her arm for a little while longer before softly placing it back on the bed.

"Albus is away. Therefore I need to know exactly what happened." He continued as he made his way back to the leather chair.

"A Chimera."

Severus folded his arms over his chest observing her, "A what?"

"Chimera. Greek Mythological creature." she simply said. She watched as he pursed his lips. Severus observed the young woman face. He found himself admiring her grey eyes which seemed to dart from one corner of the room the other.

"Expand Greene." He harshly blinked.

"A creature. Which has multiple creatures within. It clawed at me. Hagrid had it under control-"