Restless Waves

Both Sofia and Severus were exhausted. They were dripping wet with saltwater, still shaken by the events that had just taken place. Silently they made their way over to the Inn, walking down the shore and across some fields, gathering a few strange looks from some of the townfolk. Walking inside the Inn they ignored more startled stares from the customers and the concierge as they made their way upstairs. Sofia unlocked the room, her clothes dripping onto the floor. As soon as the door closed behind them both of them relaxed a little. Sofia suddenly felt her body shiver more than before. Taking off her heavy coat and dropping it on the floor she ran her hands through her hair, watching as Severus lit up the fireplace. The room was illuminated by a bright orange hue coming from the window, as the sun slowly began to set.

Sofia glanced at the shower as she took her shoes off, whilst Severus removed his coat throwing it on the carpet by the fire. Sighing Sofia looked up. Her eyes were suddenly met by Severus' dark ones. She could feel as he gazed at her body. As she watched his eyes get darker and darker with desire, she felt herself getting warm. The insides of her stomach twisted as she relished in the feeling of being utterly and completely wanted by him. Looking down Sofia noticed how her soaked white blouse clung to every curve of her body. Severus' hungry eyes trailed the curves of her breasts as she observed his expression. She could see that his breathing started to become more erratic. To Severus, the distance between them seemed like miles even though it was just a few feet. All of the desire he had previously bottled up inside seemed to be escaping him at that exact very moment. Clenching his jaw he focused on controlling himself not knowing of how Sofia might be feeling after what had just happened. Sofia could sense how much lust was radiating from Severus. Remembering what she did in the morning she suddenly had an idea. Standing there, between him and the bathroom door she slowly ran her hands through her wet hair, tilting her head to the side. Severus' eyes were locked with hers, as she carefully dragged her hands down her chest and stomach, slowly finding the button of her trousers. Undoing her trousers, menacingly slowly, she gently pulled them down. Her slender legs stepped out of the heap on the floor. Severus was mesmerised by the image of Sofia in nothing but a white shirt, which ended mid-thigh. She gently started undoing her shirt, button by button. Severus breath hitched in his throat as he could see the lace of her bra begging to peak with every button she undid. He found it hard to take his eyes off her as she kept going. Soon enough the shirt was undone, clinging to her shoulders, completely open. Severus glared at her, with greedy eyes, as he examined every inch of her body. Her perfect breasts, small waist, and hips. As her slender legs slowly moved towards him he inhaled once more, desperate to catch his breath. Only a foot away from him, she let the shirt fall on the carpet. Without breaking her eyes away from his, she carefully reached her hands behind her back, unclasping her bra. As her bra became loose she let it gently drop on the floor. Severus was mesmerised by her almost naked body. Completely overrun by desire and lust he took a step closer to her. Sofia wrapped her arms around his neck, placing a soft kiss on his lips, Severus could feel her smile. Before he had the time to place his hands on her cold body, she quickly spun around, unwrapping her arms from him, quickly walking over to the bathroom.

Before Sofia could open the door she heard Severus follow her. Grabbing her softly by the hand he spun her around, pulling her in. Hungrily kissing her lips he pulled her closer to his body. Both of them were now impatiently grasping at each other. Severus hands quickly found their way to her breasts as he softly caressed them making her moan into his mouth. Sofia quickly started undoing Severus black shirt pulling it off him as she deepened their desperate kiss. Sofia pulled him closer by the neck as he trailed her waist and hips with his hands, soon gripping at her arse. Both of them knew at that moment that there was no going back, unlike the other times, something inside both of them felt different. As Sofia started to undo Severus' trousers she could feel him growing underneath her palm. She smiled biting his lip as she gently pressed her hand on him, hearing him hiss in her ear. Severus took a glance at her gleeful expression as he started to kiss her down her chest, leaving small bites behind, making her moan. Hurriedly both of them moved towards Severus' bed without stopping in their actions. Sofia softly fell on the bed as Severus climbed on top of her. Sofia started to graze her fingers against Severus naked chest slowly moving her hands downwards, but before she could reach his hips he almost as if angrily pulled her hands away resting them on the mattress. "I think you've done enough of that this morning..." His silk voice rasped as she let out a small chuckle which quickly turned into a moan as she felt his lips on her breast. Still holding her hands down, Severus dragged his lips down her body. Kissing her torso, her navel, followed by her hips and the inside of her thighs. She felt him move between her legs as she gasped for air with a pleasant shiver. Sofia was completely overrun by pleasure as her hand found its way to Severus' hair pulling at it as he continued pleasing her. After a few more pleading moans he looked up at her, his eyes meeting her hooded ones, her blonde hair a mess, lips slightly parted. He smirked to himself as he brought his palm closer to her. Gently grazing her thighs with his fingertips. After hearing her almost beg for him he softly began to caress every inch of her. Sofia could feel Severus' fingers inside of her as she quietly moaned his name, her fingers tangling in the bedsheets. Before Sofia was almost completely overrun by pleasure Severus suddenly stopped as he heard her moans quicken, moving closer to her face he kissed her lightly on her cheek. He could hear her incoherently mutter something as he bit her earlobe. Before the two completely gave in to their desire, between her madly kissing him, Severus ran his hand over Sofia's abdomen whispering a protective spell. Severus looked into Sofia's eyes for a second as she placed another soft kiss on his lips, both of them breathing deeply as she held his face close to hers. With a swift motion, the angst that painfully built up inside them for months was suddenly released, as both of them gasped at the long-awaited sensation. Within mere seconds both of their bodies were overrun by immerse waves of pleasure. The room was filled with the sounds of Sofia's soft moaning as Severus continued to swiftly move his body. Her hands found their way to Severus' back, aggressively scratching him as he gripped at the bedframe with his strong arm. After one last exasperated moan fell from Sofia's lips, Severus could feel himself becoming undone, as did she. In that second both were completely and utterly content, pleasure coursing through each other's bodies as the adrenalin began to ease. As Severus heard Sofia whisper his name one more time, he placed his lips on hers as both of them felt the release of tension. With their lips still connected,  his movements slowed down, until both of them finally felt a complete and unforgiving release. Opening her eyes Sofia breathed deeply, still wrapping her head around what had just happened. She felt Severus gently lay on her, the tense muscles in his body now relaxed as she softly stroked his back. She heard him hum under his breath with every stroke as she smiled softly.

Both of them laid there in complete silence as Sofia proceeded to drag her nails across Severus, looking out the window, noticing the bright red colour of the sky. Severus looked up at her soft face, her grey eyes still hooded as she looked out. In that moment to him she looked breathtaking. Sofia could feel Severus watch her as she looked towards him. His eyes now soft, softer than she had ever seen them before. Smiling she leaned down to place a soft kiss on his lips.

"That was incredible." She whispered.

"I'd bloody hope so. Especially after all the teasing." He grunted rolling over to his side as she laughed.

"What on earth are you referring to?" She smirked.

"You of course." He breathed, as his arm folded behind his head holding himself up, with the other gently resting on his exposed chest. Sofia furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Severus sighed noticing her expression. "Aberdeen. The storeroom. This morning..." He mused as she laughed again.

"None of that is entirely my fault! Especially the storeroom." Sofia looked out the window once more as she spoke with a smile, her body still in complete ecstasy.

"Oh, but it is. Especially with these legs..." He smirked as he softly glided his fingertips against Sofia's thigh looking towards the fire. Sofia scoffed as she watched him. Humming she pulled her hair behind her, feeling the coarseness of it she huffed.

"We still have to shower."

"Yes." Severus softly nodded. Climbing out of bed Sofia hesitantly made her way to the bathroom as he watched her naked body sway with every step. Before she turned the corner she looked back at him.

"Are you coming?" She smiled as Severus raised his eyebrows. "-It saves water." She bit the inside of her cheek.

"Are you suggesting I come with you simply for the benefit of the environment?" He cocked his head to the side as Sofia sighed.

"As you wish." Her body disappeared behind the corner. Severus laid there for another minute before he heard the shower turn on. Smirking, he followed her. As he entered the bathroom he could see the contour of her body from behind the opaque glass. With steam filling the room he stepped in behind her. Feeling the hot water his body he gently caressed her back with his hands. Placing a soft kiss on her neck then shoulder, he was glad to receive a low hum of satisfaction in response. Wrapping his arms around her he stood there for a second as she leaned into him. Both finally enjoying the warm water on their skin instead of the freezing sea. Pulling away Sofia reached for the shampoo pouring some on her hair. As she began to lather it in, she felt Severus hands on her head. Chuckling, she let her hands down as his hands softly massaged her head, fingers tangling in her hair. Sofia leaned her head back in pleasure as he continued.

"You know. I think my favourite Professor Snape rumour has just been proven to be false..." Sofia smiled as he continued.

"Do tell Sofia." She heard his deep voice respond from behind her.

"-That you don't know how to wash your hair." She chuckled as she heard Severus grunt in frustration.

"I'm not completely barbaric." She heard him sigh. Sofia was truly happy at that moment, indulging in the gentle feeling of him washing her hair. She knew that she was one of the few people who could see that Severus was capable of being sweet and even caring. She treasured those moments. After both finished Sofia go out of the shower first wrapping herself in a fluffy white towel as she headed out. Taking her wand out from her purse, drying her hair, and putting on some clothes it suddenly dawned at her that both of them were nowhere close to finding the wristwatch. No matter how hard she wanted to be happy with the current situation, her mind wandered back to her father in Azkaban and the threat.

"Sofia?" Severus spoke, now fully clothed watching as she motionlessly stared out into the window, her arms firmly crossed over her chest. She grunted back without taking her eyes off the moon.

"We're nowhere close to finding the watch." She spoke.

"There is one more location we have to visit. If we don't find it there, I will speak to Albus. See what our next options are." Sofia turned around briefly smiling at him.

"What about that creature? What will happen to it?"

"I am unsure. There is no reason to destroy or harm it. I will see if I can find some experts in beasts like this one to take a look and see what they can do." Sofia nodded. She heard Severus pick up a book as he walked over to the bed. Sofia was mesmerised by the sea. Squinting her eyes she watched the waves move in a steady motion. Pondering on what the watch had to do with her father and the threat.