The Cove

Severus sturred in bed. He could hear the seagulls and waves outside as he felt something heavy on his chest. Looking down he noticed Sofia sound asleep on top of him, her arm resting on his chest. He could tell they still had some time before they had to leave, sinking back into bed he pulled her closer to him, almost a little too tight which caused her to mumble something. Her small body was almost completely wrapped around Severus as she snaked her arm tighter around his torso. Abruptly, Severus realized how close their bodies were. How even though they've previously had multiple encounters, none of them had compared to the intimacy of this one. Severus body stiffened as Sofia was still half asleep. Before he could think straight, he felt himself sink deeper into the warm feeling of her arms wrapped so securely around him. Softly moving the hair out of her face he watched her for a second before falling back asleep.

After another hour of sleep, both were now fully awake although neither of them wanted to make the other aware. As they knew that as soon as this would become a known fact they would have to leave. Sofia could tell by Severus' breathing that he was awake. Being the braver one at that moment, she lifted her head up to look at him. She saw his relaxed expression. She had never seen him like this before, so at peace. Remembering how vulnerable he had been with her last night, something drove her to place a soft kiss on his jaw, then his cheek followed closely by his lips. As she pulled away she felt his hand on her cheek, promptly pulling her back. The kiss was no longer innocent in nature. She felt Severus' tongue gently caress her bottom lip as she sunk deeper into the kiss. She was no longer at his side as she gladly moved her body even closer. She found her body laying on top of his as they continued to indulge in the passion of the kiss. Sofia was feeling a surge of courage as she felt him hum in satisfaction. Carefully, she placed her legs on either side of him, slowly raising her body above his, now straddling him. His hands fell from her face, as they looked at each other. Severus' eyes met with Sofia's grey ones, a small smirk almost visible on her lips. Sofia could see Severus' chest rise and fall deeply, as he watched her. Her blonde hair was dishevelled, lips red, Severus enjoyed the image of her assertively straddling him, as he caressed her thighs under the covers. With the adrenalin pulsing through Sofia, she slowly grazed Severus' lower body with her hips, as he let an exasperated breath escape his mouth, eyes rolling back into his head. Sofia was intoxicated by Severus' current state. She continued to softly grind her hips over Severus, feeling the grasp of his hands tighten on her legs with each motion.

"Sofia." She heard him rasp as if warning her, his eyes still firmly shut. Leaning over closer to him she kissed his neck without stopping in her movements. "Sofia." he warned her again, as she gently glided her lips across his neck to his ear. She could hear his deep breaths as she kissed him softly. "This is a dangerous game you're playing Sofia..." His hoarse almost pleading voice sounded like music to her ears. As she felt his hands snake under her sweater, caressing her waist, she felt them slowly move upwards. Before Severus could move his hands any further, Sofia swiftly moved to the side, carefully sliding out of bed. Stretching her arms she yawned glancing back at Severus who looked like he was coming off a high. She watched as his head turned to her, the pleasured expression on his face slowly transfiguring into a menacing look. Before he could say anything Sofia walked over towards the bathroom.

"Where are we going today?" She spoke flatly, peeking her head from around the corner playfully smiling at him. Severus was at a loss for words, his mind still dazed by the pleasurable sensation her hips had caused.

"A cove." He replied, attempting to gather himself as he sat up, squinting his eyes at her with a clenched jaw.

"That sounds lovely." Sofia smiled closing the bathroom door behind her. 

After both were ready Severus was still feeling a little bothered. He watched as Sofia put on her coat, ready to head out the door. Sofia was feeling like she was on top of the world, knowing that she could make him feel so out of control, and yet so good. She kept catching Severus staring into the distance as he was getting ready, looking distracted as ever. Sometimes she would catch him staring at her, knowing full well what his dark eyes were thinking. As they made their way outside the sun-blasted into their eyes. Sofia relished in the warm feeling, as she followed Severus towards the sea.