•4•

"Seriously what the fuck do I wear?" I ask frantically, shoving through every outfit in my closet.
"Silver dress from Harrisons party last month" Stassie says. "Casual enough for the bar, but slutty enough to get laid"
"Yes!" I praise her for her brilliant mind and wonderful taste in clothes, searching my closet for the dress.
"Here it is" I say, grabbing my strappy matching heels.
I change quickly, and let Stassie curl the ends of my hair, adding slight texture.
"And you can never go wrong with a little bit of lipgloss" she says, walking over to my makeup bag, pulling the tube out and handing it to me.
"Thanks" I say, opening it up.
There's a knock on the door and Stassie's brows scrunch together, not knowing who the hell would be here.
"I'll go see" she says, leaving my room.
"Has she left yet?" I hear.
Jesus Christ.
"What's going on?" I hear Stassie ask as my door opens, the annoying blonde bursting in.
"Yes please come in" I mutter sarcastically, fixing my makeup.
"You're going out with Hayden?" He asks.
"Mhmm" I hum, not paying him any attention.
Haz doesn't always have a problem with the people I date, but when he does, he makes it a big deal.
"You don't even know him though, what if he's a creep? What if he wants in your pants?" He asks.
"Then that'd be the most action I've gotten in two months" I shrug.
Stassie quickly realizes it's just Haz being the typical over protective brother figure and steps out of the room.
"Aw come on man not him." Haz frowns. "I'll hook you up just not him"
"I'm going Haz. In fact I'm going to be late" I say, checking my phone.
I stand up, making eye contact with the boy for the first time since he's stepped in my room.
"I will be okay" I give him a small smile.
"You always get upset when you go on dates. They always end up being dicks." he says.
And so it comes out, the real reason he's acting weird. He's such a good fucking friend. I don't know what I'd do without him.
"I'll be okay." I say once more, giving him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I will see you at work tomorrow."
"Be careful, and my phone is on. If you need anything at all, call me." He says.
"Of course. Love you" I say, grabbing my bag and head out.
_
I get to the bar, seeing Hayden is already there, a drink in hand. His grey eyes lift to meet mine, a smile forming on his perfect face. He's absolutely gorgeous.
He stands from his seat, walking towards me. I meet him halfway and he reaches out, wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Let's get you a drink" he says, leading me down to the bar. His fingers gripping into my side, sending shivers down my spine.
"Bourbon please" I say to the tender.
"Ah, no girly drink with a little umbrella?" He questions.
"Never been strong enough for me" I shrug.
"My kind of girl" he smirks.
I get my drink and he leads me back to the table he was sitting at when I arrived.
"You look gorgeous" he compliments.
"Thank you, it's nice to get out and dress up in something other than work clothes" I laugh lightly.
"You look good in those too" he says and I feel my cheeks heat up.
"Thanks" I say in almost a whisper.
"So look.. I just want to let you know, get it out in the open sooner rather than later, I'm just not really open for a relationship right now.." he trails off. "Went through a breakup and just haven't really gotten past that yet"
"Totally understandable" I nod. "I went through a pretty messy breakup last year"
"So we're in the same boat" he says.
"Yeah" I sip my drink.
"But that doesn't mean we can't have fun you know?" He downs his shot.
"Exactly! Feelings don't always have to be involved. I wish more people understood that" I sigh.
"It seems we do" he says, a hinting tone in his voice.
"Yes it does" I say, letting my fingers glide over his 'accidentally'

•Harrisons pov•
I knock on the door, waiting a moment before it opens.
"Hey, thought you were going to ruin Amelia's date plans?" Tom laughs, letting me inside.
"I was, but she convinced me she'd be fine" I sigh, sitting down on the couch.
"You do realize they're going to hook up right?" He says.
"Yep. She's going to regret it but oh well" I shrug.
"She seems smart enough, she'll be okay. If it's not him it'll be another div. she's hot." he says and I laugh.
"Dude you want to fuck her don't you?!" I say.
Honestly I'd rather her be with him than anyone else, but it's still disgusting.
"Mate she's my employee!" He laughs.
"She's really trying to hook up with dickheads all the time and it's annoying as hell" I roll my eyes.
"You seriously never hooked up with her? Ever?" He asks me.
"Ew fuck no" I cringe. "She's like one of the guys to me at this point."
"If she wasn't my employee.." he trails off and I punch him hard in the arm.
"Ow chill out I was joking!" He groans.
"My mates always end up being into her which is why I never introduce her anymore" I explain.
My phone dings and I grab it, seeing Amelia texted me.
Amelia: oh my god. Pick me up. Corner of L and Westbrook.
"Oh my god" I mutter to myself, freaking out slightly. I quickly call her, holding the phone to my ear.
"Hello?" She says into the phone.
"Are you okay?! Why are you walking around at 11 at night?" I ask frantically.
"Haz I'm okay!" She says quickly. "We kind of.. you know. Then I left cause the boy had no game. Then my Uber app screwed up so I texted you."
"Oh my god you scared me" I breath. "Stay there. I'll be there soon."
I hang up and Tom gives me a questioning look.
"Is everything okay?" He asks.
"I have to go get her" I say. "You coming?"
"Sure" he nods.
We walk out to my car, getting in. I put in directions to where she is and drive. I knew she'd regret this, and if Hayden did anything bad to her I'm going to fucking fire him. I don't give a fuck if he's a good worker.
I pull over to the side of the road, seeing Amelia waiting for me. I honk the horn to let her know I'm here, slightly scaring her.
Tom climbs through to the backseat, knowing Lia is going to need to talk to me.
"Holy shit" she sighs, getting into the front seat.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"I'm fine" she nods. "We got drinks, agreed we just wanted to fuck. This boy talks like he's the kinkiest fucking guy ever, fuckin telling me all the shit he's going to do to me. We get to his house and he finishes in five minuets! He barely put the fucking thing in me!"
"Amelia-" I go to let her know that Tom is in the backseat, but she continues.
"God what does it take? I just want a guy who can give me old school love but a kinky sex life is that too much to fucking ask for?!" She rants. "All I need is some good dick but no! The world hates me!"
"Amelia. Backseat." I interrupt her and her eyes widen, flipping around to look in the backseat. Tom gives her a small smile, waving.
"Oh my god.. oh my god..." she mutters, hand going over her mouth. "I'm so sorry- that was totally inappropriate."
"Hey, outside of work we're friends. It's okay" he laughs.
I can see Amelia's cheeks shine bright pink, her embarrassment taking over.
"So how small was his dick?" I ask and her mouth drops.
"I'm not telling you that!" She laughs.
"Tell me when to stop" Tom says, holding his hands together and slowly separating them.
"I'm not doing this" she shakes her head.
"Oh come on! Just nod when I'm close" Tom says, restarting. Amelia sits silently, nodding around the four inch mark.
"Oh no" Tom laughs. "Poor thing"
"I'm never getting involved with a boy ever again" Amelia states confidently.
"Fuckin liar" I laugh. "I can guarantee you'll be calling that Garrett guy for a hookup"
"No way." She shakes her head.
"We're here, I'll take you to get your car from the bar in the morning" I say.
"Thanks Hazzy" she kisses my cheek. "Night guys"
"Goodnight"

A/N: I loooove this chapter! Pls enjoy and vote. Thank you for reading💗