•17•

"Another date?" I wiggle my brows at Stass as she fixes the straps on her heels.
"Yeah" she smiles. "I had a lot of fun last time."
"Yay! I'm so excited." I clap.
She walks to her room to fix her hair and there's a knock on the door. I stand up to go open it and smile when I see my best friend all dressed up in one of his fancy suits.
"Awww look at you Hazzy!" I laugh.
"Yeah yeah don't embarrass me" he jokes.
"Oh cmon I'm allowed to embarrass you." I roll my eyes.
"Oh actually so.." he gets a nervous smile. "I have a friend.. he thinks you're cute-"
"Please tell me you're not trying to set me up" I warn.
"He's really nice! In medical school, a good guy. I think he may even be a virgin." He says and I can't help but laugh.
"Ooo yeah me and my ball gags would love that" I joke and he cringes. Ahh Haz and his innocent mind. I'm sure him and Stass have lovely vanilla sex.
"Alright I get it you want a man whore but I'm not going to let you be with one so sucks to be you" he says.
Little does he know I'm fucking his best friend who's a man whore.
Stassie walks out, grabbing her stuff.
"Hey, ready to go?" Haz asks her.
"Yeah" she nods.
"Have fun you two!" I call as they walk out. "Wear protection!"
They both respond by holding up their middle finger. I close the door with a laugh, pulling out my phone. I decide to do a little online shopping, I want to get some stuff to surprise Tom when my miserable period is over, which is luckily soon. I scroll through a couple websites, buying a few lingerie pieces and a new gag and a spreader bar. I ship it on overnight and send screenshots of the things I bought to him.
Amelia: decided to treat myself but really it's just a treat for you🙄
He texts back quickly, almost instantly.
Tom: fuck baby, you've got me excited while I'm with my family. You naughty girl.
I bite my lip, typing back.
Amelia: YOUR naughty girl😘
My phone starts ringing and I see he's calling.
"Thought you were with your family?" I ask, answering the call.
"Wanted to hear your voice, miss you." He says.
What's weird is it wasn't in a sexual tone, he sounds sincere. Like he actually just misses having me around. Like he just wants to sit with me and be with me.
"You just saw me a few hours ago" I giggle.
"I know. M' just feeling needy is all" he says.
For once he drops the dominant attitude when talking about being with me, he's being vulnerable with me.
"Stass will be out all night if you want to come see me when you're done." I offer.
"Mkay, be there soon doll face" he says and hangs up the phone.
This boy sends such mixed signals. One minuet we're friends, the next we're fuck buddy's, and now he's being all.. boyfriend material? It's a lot to take in and attempt to understand. He must have been in messy relationships in his past.
About an hour passes and there's a knock on my door, and it opens.
"Hey Tommy" I say, not looking away from the Tv. He plops down next to me, wrapping his arms around me.
"Tommy? Since when do you call me that?" He asks.
"Since now" I shrug, sipping my iced coffee.
"Hey it's eight pm you don't need coffee" he scolds, taking the cup from my hand.
"You know I have a fucked sleep schedule." I say.
"Yes, and that's why you don't need that darling" he laughs.
We watch a movie, and I rest up against the arm of the couch, Tom laying his head in my lap as I play with his beautiful curls. I twirls them in my fingers and he turns around to look up at me.
"Thinkin of cutting it off" he says.
"I'll never fuck you again" I warn and he laughs.
"Really? Only like me for the curls?" He asks.
"Yes." I say in the most serious tone I possibly can.
"Hmm sounds a lot like my ex" he teases and I gasp over dramatically.
"I'm assuming she was a bitch so don't compare me to her!" I playfully flick his forehead.
"Oh she was" he agrees. "She only dated me for the money"
I knew he had to of had messy relationships..
"Are you fucking serious?"
"Yea, she completely led me on. She wanted to get in so deep with me and use me for my money, I was so blinded by what I thought was love that I just gave her whatever she wanted because I was scared to loose her." He explains, sitting up. "Then it just became a problem. She moved in quickly but would never be home, she'd take my credit cards and spend thousands and thousands on absolute shit. I finally realized I was just being used and broke it off"
I'm infuriated. What bitch could possibly do this?
"Was it the girl texting you the other night?" I ask, remembering he said a crazy ex texted him while we were watching our movie.
"Yeah" he nods. "I never text back, she only reaches out when she's in a hard spot financially. She thinks she can guilt me into giving her money."
"That's so fucked up.. I'm sorry." I say.
"Well, whats done is done" he shrugs.
"Are you scared to be in a relationship again?" I ask.
He thinks for a moment, looking back to me.
"Yeah. Kinda." He says quietly. I can tell he's trying to open up to me, and it means a lot.
"Me too" I admit.
He just stares into my eyes, not saying anything. This is the most comfortable I've felt in a long time, the most content, the most happy. He makes me happy.
He brushes my hair back, letting his fingers wrap behind my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. It's slow and soft, and it burns deeper than any kiss we've had before. I feel connected to him.
"I'm home!" I hear from the doorway, and I pull away from Tom with a frown on my face. "I had so much fun we-"
She stops when she walks in and sees how close tom and I are.
"Oh sorry" she says with a slight laugh.
"No! How'd it go?" I ask, turning my attention to her. I rest my back against Toms chest, listening to her talk about her date.
"So we decided that since it was raining that we'd go find a bar or something after dinner and turns out the boy cant really dance" she laughs.
"He's shit at dancing" Tom shakes his head.
"Yeah.. found that out the hard way." She says.
"Well I should go, you guys have to have your girly talk and you need sleep." Tom says, squeezing his hands around my arms, pushing me up off him and I pout.
"It's only-" I grab my phone to check the time, realizing it is kind of late and groaning.
"It's late. Go to sleep, goodnight" he says, kissing my forehead before standing up.
"Night" I mutter.
"Goodnight Stassie, glad you had a good date." He nods to Stass.
"Night, see you." She smiles and he makes his way out.
"Okay. That was fucking adorable." She says in a bubbly voice.
"What?" I ask.
I know what, I just want to make sure I'm not the only one seeing what's going on.
"He was cuddling you and playing with your hair. He kept glancing down at you while we talked and just smile at you with so much affection in his eyes I could cry" she says quickly.
"I'm getting a lot of mixed signals from him" I say. "Before you showed up we were having a pretty deep conversation about past relationships and how it's hard to trust people.. and then he just kissed me in a way that was totally different from any kiss we've had."
"Mixed signals? Lia it's pretty clear what's going on here" she says.
"Oh yeah? What's that?" I question.
"Dude he's falling for you." She says simply.
"We're just friends with benefits" I shake my head.
"Maybe that's what you were but it's evolving, and quickly." She says. "Do you like him?"
The question catches me off guard. I shake my head, having no answer for her.
"I don't know.. we're just so different you know. Like he's this big deal that everyone knows and I'm just.." I trail off.
"Amazing, talented, beautiful, a fucking bad ass" my best friend goes off, hyping me up.
"Okay I get it" I laugh. "I just don't know.."
"Well take some time. Figure it out."