•5•

•Tom's pov•
I can't stop thinking about it.
The way she was so needy, craving someone to touch her in the dirtiest ways possible. She wants kinky, she wants hot, messy, spur of the moment sex.
I could just imagine.. pulling her into my office.. pulling on that ponytail of hers..
"Tom?"
I'm pulled from my thoughts, eyes adverting from the window to meet the woman in front of me.
"Sorry, spaced out." I apologize.
"I finished half of the project, but it seems that the construction of the resort would be cheaper where you want it, but traffic would be slower. You're bound to make a better profit if you moved it down south slightly" Amelia explains, displaying the papers she printed out with all the information.
But that god damn ponytail.
"Whatever you think is best" I say.
"Well this is your call" she says, quick to shy away from making a big decision for the resort.
"And I'm letting you make it, I believe you know more about this than I do. Do what you think is best." I encourage, wanting to see her take charge and use her skill. She's amazing at her job, she just needs the right motivation.
"Okay.." she agrees hesitantly. "I say we move it down south."
"Perfect" I smile. "I'll get it in the paper work."
She nods, looking quite proud of herself.
"Can I just quickly say Umm.. sorry for last night. It really was inappropriate. Had I known you were there I wouldn't have said what I said." She explains nervously.
"It's fine, we've all been there." I say.
Like right now.
"Okay well.. see you at lunch" she smiles, turning and walking away.
Don't look. Don't look.
Fuck.
I watch her hips sway as she leaves my office.
Dammit!
I can't be thinking of my employee like this!
I'm just horny, a quick sesh in the bathroom ought to fix it.

•Amelia's pov•
My brain is absolutely fried. After deciding that we're moving the resort down south, I had to scratch everything I already did and start over. Lunch will be lovely because I can leave this stupid chair.
After working my last thirty dreadful minuets, I stand up, stretching my legs. I'm so excited to get food from the personal chef today, it's like bringing Stassie to work with me.
"Hi mark" I smile.
"Good afternoon Amelia, I almost have your meal done" he says.
I pull out my phone, texting Stassie.
Amelia: I'm gunna try to get off an hour early tonight.
I lock my phone and Mark plates my food.
"Here you go" he says.
"Thank you" I smile.
I take my plate, turning around and coming face to face with Hayden. Fuck. I didn't want to run into him today.
"Hey" he smirks, thinking the only reason I left last night was because I finished as quick as he did.
"Hi" I say plainly.
"Last night was fun, I'm free again tonight" he says.
"I Uh- I-"
"Amelia, come to my office?" Tom shoots me a smile from the doorway of the kitchen.
"Okay" I nod. "See you around"
I quickly walk past Hayden and over to Tom who leads me out of the kitchen.
"You're welcome" he says cockily, grinning as we walk.
"Oh my god that was so uncomfortable" I laugh.
"Did he seriously ask you to come back?" He asks and I nod.
"Yeah. No thanks dude." I say.
He opens the door to his office, inviting me in to which I accept.
"My office is the perfect hideout, no one comes in here voluntarily" he says.
"Aw come on you're not that bad" I tease.
"Oh well I'm glad you think I'm just a little bad!" He laughs.
"You know what I meant!" I scoff, laughing along with him.
"He just walked by, lingering a little too long" he informs me, looking out the window of his office into the hallway.
"Jesus Christ the boy tells me no feelings involved then acts like this?" I groan.
I feel weirdly comfortable with Tom, it's like he's not even my boss at all, kind of like we're already friends. He reminds me a lot of Haz, I can see why they're best friends. I know I should feel uncomfortable about Tom hearing everything I said last night, and I know I shouldn't be in my bosses office talking about my literal sex life, but he's easy to be open and comfortable with.
"You'd think leaving him in the middle of the night would get the point across" Tom says, clearing the papers on his desk.
"Hate to tell you, but your employee might not be that bright" I say.
"I hired Haz, you think I hire smart people?" He jokes.
"You hired me so I figured it was for my brain" I laugh.
"I'm gunna be honest, I only hired you because you're a friend of Haz which makes you a friend of mine, but you're fucking amazing." He compliments and I smile. "I've never had someone do such good work in their first couple days like you."
"Aww thank you! That seriously means the world to me." I say.
"Course, working for that dickhead was wasted time. You'll actually get to live up to your potential here." He says.
There's a knock on the door and it opens before Tom can even invite them in.
"Hi sir-" the voice ringing obnoxiously in my ears.
"Hayden, don't you see I'm on my lunch?" Tom says plainly and I hold back a laugh.
"I just figured because Amelia was in here that you were working" he says.
"Amelia is having lunch with me, and you are interrupting. You're excused" he says, his voice showing little emotion. He can be very stern and cold.
"Y-yes sir" he stutters, leaving the room.
"How much you want to bet he's going to be jealous now?" Tom asks, watching Hayden walk away.
"Yes, just what I need! A jealous co worker with terrible dick game"
Okay.. that was inappropriate, but Tom just has a way of making you feel so comfortable!
"Just tell him" Tom shrugs.
"No! That would be so mean!" I frown.
"He obviously could use a punch to his ego" he says and I laugh.
"Well.. okay. Agreed." I nod.
"Oh well look at this" The door opens to reveal my best friend. He walks in, a smile gracing his face. "My two best friends, becoming best friends themselves."
"I might just steal her from you mate." Tom teases and Haz glares at him.
"Please, I'm Lia's favorite person in the whole entire world." Haz says cockily cause he knows it's true. He knows I'd literally die for him.
"Yeah that's true, but Toms really making his way up there" I join in on teasing Haz.
"Stop it man, don't do that." Haz frowns, shoving my shoulder.
"I'm kiddin, you're my favorite" I grin widely to him.
"Good. Now tell me why the fuck Hayden just came to my office and asked if something was going on between you two?" Haz asks and my mouth drops.
"He seriously asked you that?" I ask.
"Yeah" Haz nods.
"Alright that's crossing a line" Tom says. "The kid sees us having lunch and thinks it's okay to gossip around the office?"
"Does he not know that you two are best friends?" I ask. "Did he think you wouldn't come tell us?"
"He's fuckin dumb I already explained this to you" Haz laughs. "But you fuck him anyways!"
"Hey! Don't be a dick." I warn him.
"It's okay, it's not your fault you cant get a guy" he says.
"Maybe not but I could get a girl before you could" I comment and his mouth drops, laughing.
"Alright you win" he applauds me.
"What did I just witness?" Tom questions, a look of confusion on his face.
"Our friendship in one conversation."