•19•

I feel strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into the warmth. I hum in response, letting my eyes open to meet his brown ones. He smiles, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.
"Good morning" I say.
"Good morning love" he says in a low voice, still not fully woken up yet.
I shift my gaze to the clock on his night stand, seeing it's already 7:30.
"We need to get ready for work" I say.
"Hmm, I think the CEO would cut us some slack" he smirks, a light laugh escaping his lips before pressing them to mine.
"I don't know.. he's kind of an ass" I sigh and his mouth drops.
"Well I'm sure he'd be very hurt to hear you say that" he says and I roll my eyes, sitting up in the bed. I'm quickly reminded of last nights events as I feel the soreness through my entire body.
"Jesus Christ Tom" I say, looking down to see the purple bruises on the inside of my thighs.
"Just a little something for you to remember me by" he teases, getting up off the bed and walking over to his dresser to get his work clothes.
I try to stand up, feeling extreme fatigue. He looks at me with amusement.
"Having trouble there Darlin?" He asks, a cocky grin on his face.
"Oh yeah very funny" I frown, getting up and gaining my balance.
"Here" he says, pushing my shoulders for me to sit back down. He goes into one of his drawers, pulling an outfit from the last time I stayed here. He walks back over, clasping my bra on effortlessly, his fingertips gliding against my bare skin. He then slips my shirt on over my arms, doing the buttons up for me. I watch his concentrated face as he does each one, finishing and helping me slip on my panties and pencil skirt. His hands run over my sides, causing a flutter in my stomach, not in a sexual way..
"I'm going to get you some Advil for the soreness and we can stop for an iced coffee" he smiles, leaving the room.
Something in me feels empty as soon as he walks out. He's so sweet this morning, a whole different person to last night. I grab his comb off the dresser, tidying my hair before tying it into a high messy ponytail. My movement coming easier to me the more I walk around the room.
"Look who's up" he says, handing me the pills and water. I down them quickly, taking another look in the mirror.
"I look like shit" I mutter.
"You look like an Angel" he says. "An angel that I fucked real good and hard last night"
I roll my eyes with a smile, grabbing my shoes and slipping them on.
"You were so sweet then you just had to ruin it" I frown.
"M' sorry, maybe you'll get to punish me tonight." He wiggles his brows.
"Yeah nothings happening tonight" I pat his shoulder.
We leave, driving to get coffee before making it to work ten minuets late.
I go to my office, and he goes to his.
"Late night?" Haz asks, coming into my office. "You disappeared. With your new.. stuff."
"No, just decided to get coffee." I shrug.
"Oh come on man!" He groans. "Just tell me who the guy is! Why are you keeping him a secret?!"
"Haz, I would tell you if there was a guy." I say.
"Then why'd you leave last night with all that shit?" He asks.
"I put it in my car in case of a possible hookup, and I went to get fast food and sit in my car since you and Stassie were going at it." I lie, and I feel like shit for lying about this to my best friend.
"I don't know if I believe you" he says.
"Have I ever lied to you before?" I ask.
"No" he shakes his head.
"Then trust me" I say.
God I'm such a bad fucking friend, but he'd freak. He would be so mad at Tom for 'using' me. I can't cause a fight between them.
"Fine..sorry" he sighs.
"Don't be, you're just looking out for me" I smile.
"But I will say, if for some reason I catch some dick head messing with you, I will kill him myself." He says.
"Deal" I nod.

•Toms pov•
Haz makes his way into my office, and I stop my work to talk to him.
"Amelia is secretly seeing someone behind my back." He states, sitting down in front of me.
"Really? Who?" I ask, trying to act genuinely clueless.
"I don't know, she keeps lying. She's a really good liar, but last night she left with all this.. well.. sex stuff. Then she never came back and ends up late to work?" He says, trying to figure it out. "We have to figure out who this guy is."
"Or we could respect her privacy" I recommend.
"I want to know what dick head is using her as a fuck buddy and not treating her the way she deserves" he says. "She needs more than that. She acts like she's just into sex but she's very emotionally needy and makes connections to all these guys that she hooks up with and they end up breaking her heart. Every. Fucking. Time. I just can't see her go through that again.."
Man.. is that true? Is she falling for me?..
the way I'm falling for her?
"I just want her to be with someone who's going to love her and take care of her. She deserves the world." He finishes.