•20•

The week passes by quickly, and tonight after work I'm taking Lia out to dinner.
Things have changed. When I first met her I thought she was hot, knew I'd fuck her, and thought that would be the end of that. She's like an addiction, once I got one taste of her I just wanted more and more. Now.. well now I can't get enough of her. I want to be with her all the time, I want to hold her hand, and kiss her, and watch movies with her. I want her to come over and play with Tess while I finish up my emails, not caring that I'm working at home because she's there to make everything better. She brightens my day every time I see her.
I was so hurt by my ex that I never thought I could find someone in this life I have who would like me for who I am without all the money and power.
She does though.
I can only hope she feels the same way I do, or I will totally fuck this up.
My intercom beeps and I answer.
"Yes?" I say.
"An Erica Willard is here for an interview" Greta says.
"Okay send her in" I say, almost completely forgetting I had to interview someone today to replace Hayden.
My door opens and Greta lets the woman in, before shutting the door.
I stand to my feet, gesturing for her to come all the way in.
"Tom Holland" I introduce myself, shaking her hand.
"Yes I know" she smiles. "I'm very impressed with your work"
"Oh well thank you. Have a seat" I offer, taking my seat as well, and starting the interview.

•Amelia's pov•
Shit. I need signatures. I hate paper work with everything in me.
I get up from my desk, carrying the stack of papers in my arms as I walk down the hall to Toms office. I go straight in, flipping through to find the ones he has to sign.
"These papers need signatures, must be nice since you don't have enough fans to ask for them." I giggle, looking up and covering my mouth.
"Oh god I'm sorry" I say, not being able to control the laugh that escapes my lips.
"No problem darling, bring them over real quick" he says.
I walk over, giving the girl a smile as I set the papers down. Why the fuck is there a girl in his office? I give him a look, and he knows exactly what it's about.
"Amelia, this is Mrs. Willard. Here to interview." He informs me and instantly I calm down, but not too much when I see how she's looking at him.
"Amelia." I introduce myself, before turning to show Tom where to sign.
"Right here" I point, running my other hand down his arm to give her the message, which she quickly takes. She looks off, realizing I was purposely trying to shove it in her face. Yeah. I caught you staring.
"Alright, is that all?" He asks me.
"Yep. See you at seven." I smile, leaving the room.
Hah. Bitch. He's mine.
He shakes his head at me slightly with a smirk as I walk out, leaving him to his meeting.
"Did you see the new girl?" I'm asked, turning around to see one of my Co workers, I think his name is Eric.
"Not the new girl yet" I correct.
"She's hot as fuck." He says.
"She's alright" I shrug, walking back into my office.
Alright, now I'm feeling insecure. I shouldn't though, it's not like Tom and I are even together? We're just hooking up. He's allowed to be with other girls, as much as I don't want him to.
____
"Where is he taking you? Paris?" Stass asks as I put on my fanciest dress.
"Close. He's taking me to Bel Posto" I smile.
"What?! That place takes like.. years to get a reservation" her eyes widen.
"Yup.. and he owns it." I say.
"Oh my god. You're practically dating a celebrity, have you realized that?" She asks.
"Not dating" I correct her.
"Call it what you want but y'all are dating" she shakes her head.
"I don't even think he likes me like that" I say, strapping on my heels.
"Let me make something very clear, Lia. Toms fucking into you wether you want to see it or not. Haz told me that when you two first met he was worried something would happen by seeing the way Tom looked at you." She explains. "If the boy wasn't into you he wouldn't be taking you to his fancy pancy restaurant."
Just as I'm about to say something, the doorbell rings. I get up, walking to open it. I feel Stassie trailing loosely behind me.
I open the door, and smile at the sight. There he is, wearing a black on black suit, his hair perfectly gelled back. His smile grows as he looks me up and down.
"Absolutely beautiful darling" he comments, taking my hand.
"Thank you" I smile. "You look wonderful as well"
"Ready?" He asks me.
"Mhm, be home in a few hours" I say to Stassie who's just standing back smiling at the engagement between Tom and I.
"No she won't" Tom whispers, shaking his head causing all of us to laugh.
"Cocky much?" I ask as I shut the door.
"Very." He says.
"Eh, you're alright" I shrug and normally he'd respond with sass or shock, but he simply smiles.
We get in one of his many sports cars, driving far too fast. I trust him though.
We get to the restaurant and go in. We're quickly greeted by a hostess, knowing who Tom is.
"Hello Mr. Holland." She smiles, leading us back to a more secluded area where only a few other people sat. He pulls my chair out for me and I thank him. Taking a seat.
"Chateau please" Tom says, sending the hostess off.
"Chateau?" I question.
"It's an amazing wine, you'll love it" he smiles.
God it probably costs a fortune.. I don't like him spending money on me.
"So what makes me deserving of such a wonderful night?" I question.
"Because you're you." He says. "Why can't I stop thinking about you?"
He looks at me deeply, innocently. I feel flushed and nervous. Why is he talking to me like this? I play with my hair, and the hostess sets down our wine glasses and pours the wine, breaking the tension.
"Thank you" Tom smiles and she leaves the table once more.
"Tom I-"
"I'm falling in love with you Amelia." He says.
My eyes lift to meet his. A pleading look on his face. I feel a warming pull in my stomach, I know exactly how I feel about him.
"Please tell me you feel the same. I can't loose you.." he says quieter. I smile at his innocence, realizing he's just like me, deep down he just wants someone to love him for him.
"Tommy of course I feel the same" I say.
A smile grows on his face, pure, genuine happiness. I reach my hand across the table, placing it on top of his.
"I can't even tell you how happy you just made me" he says, squeezing my hand.