•26•

Tom dropped me off at home a couple hours ago, and Haz left the house just a bit ago. It's nice to hang out just Stassie and I. We haven't hung out much since we both got into relationships.
I'm currently digging through our old movie drawer, trying to find something for us to watch. We haven't had a girls night in, in what feels like years.
"Uhh Lia.. you're going to want to see this" she calls from the living room.
I stand to my feet, walking down the hall to our living room. She has a worried look on her face.
"What's going on?" I ask.
She points to the TV, turning it up.
"London's most eligible bachelor is no longer on the table ladies. Tom Holland was spotted today with what seems to be his girlfriend, holding hands and even giving us a little pda with a kiss! I know, I'm heart broken too girls. We'll keep you up to date." The lady on TV says. Photos of Tom and I displayed on the screen.
My mouth drops and I turn to Stassie.
"Oh my god.. I can't believe someone was taking pictures of us!" I say in a panic. "I've gotta call Tom.."
I pull out my phone, calling him.
"Hey honey" he says.
"Tom turn on your TV right now." I say.
"What's going on? Is everything okay?" He asks.
"Just watch" I say.
He waits a minuet, watching the program.
"Oh god.. I should have known" he sighs. "I'm so sorry Lia."
"Do you think everyone's seen it?" I ask.
"Well if they didn't just now they will soon.." he says.
"Okay.. I gotta call my mum. I don't want her to find out over the news" I sigh.
"Baby I'm so sorry.. I should have known.." he apologizes.
"It's not your fault Tommy." I say.
My phone starts getting another call and I look down to see it's Haz.
"So.. Haz is calling me" I say.
"Answer it and call me back."
I hang up, nervously looking over to Stass.
"Answer, and if he's a dick I won't fuck him for weeks" she says.
I answer, putting the phone on speaker.
"Hey Haz" I answer nervously.
"Hey, did I leave my wallet there?" He asks. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding.
"Uh let me check" I say, looking around, seeing his wallet sitting on the table. "Yeah it's here."
"Alright, I'm gunna come by and pick it up real quick" he says.
"Okay, see you soon" I say, hanging up.
"You still have to tell him.." Stassie says.
"Yeah I know" I sigh. "I can't believe the whole world knows.."
I loved it being mine and Toms secret.. just us. No one judging or talking about it. Now it's everywhere. My face is being seen by thousands right now.
The front door opens and Haz walks in.
"Really Lia?.." he sighs.
I instantly feel cold, the face he has right now is pure disappointment.
"I'm going to.. go" Stassie says, stepping out of the apartment.
"How'd you find out?" I ask quietly.
"Had to hear it on the radio on the way over here. Couldn't believe my mate got a girl so I googled it and to my surprise, I see a photo of you and him kissing." He says.
"Haz I'm sorry-" I start.
"You should be! How long did you keep this from me? Lying to me?!" He asks.
"Over a month" I say honestly, and he shakes his head.
"I told you Tom wants nothing more than hooking up and messing around. Is that what's going on? He's the one you've been sneaking off with all this time?" He asks.
"It was like that but it's not anymore!" I say.
"Why wouldn't you just tell me?" He asks, hurt in his eyes as he sits in the chair across from me.
"Because of this! You telling me he couldn't possibly love me! Telling me he just wants to fuck me! Maybe I changed him, I don't know! But it's a lot more than a hookup now Haz."
He looks at me confused, as if he doesn't even understand what I'm saying.
"Tom doesn't change, Lia. He just finds a girl that he thinks he likes and gets tired of it a few weeks later. I didn't want you to date him for a reason" he says. "It feels like you're his world right now.. until he gets bored. I've seen it happen time and time again."
Is he really like that?.. how could I not trust Haz? He's been my best friend for years now, I've only known Tom for a month. I don't want to get hurt again.. I can't..
"But I love him." I say.
He looks at me, complete sadness in his eyes. The same sadness he showed every night I came to him crying over Derek.
"I know.." he says, moving over to my couch and putting his arm around my shoulders. All that plays through my head is Harrisons voice saying 'he doesn't change'
"I'm just looking out for you Lia. I love you." He says.
There's a knock on my door and before I even stand up I see Tom walking into the living room.
"Stass called." Tom says to me.
"What the fuck are you thinking? Messing with my fucking sister?" Haz says angrily, standing up.
"Mate it's not like that" Tom says quickly.
"Oh believe me I heard all about your guises relationship, but I know how you are. I know how you lead girls on and break their hearts. You're not doing that to her." Haz says.
"Will you fucking listen to me?! It's not like that, not with her." Tom shakes his head. "Maybe in the beginning.. but the more time I spent with her, and the more I got to know her, the more I realized how much time I've wasted hooking up with these nothing girls when I could be with someone like her. I could be with someone that I've fallen in love with"
I stand up from my spot on the couch, walking over to the two slowly.
"Darling you know we're meant to be." He pleads. His brown orbs burning into me like they never have before, I can feel the heat, the fire escaping them.
"Do you really love her?" Haz asks.
"I really do mate. A lot." He responds, keeping his eyes trained on me.
"I love you too Tommy." I smile, walking the few steps left between us and hugging him tightly.
"Thank god. I can't loose you" he whispers, kissing my head.
"Is this serious?" Haz asks, still being his overprotective self.
"Yes. It is." Tom says.
Haz looks between us for a moment, letting out a breath.
"Okay.. but if you do anything, and I fucking mean anything to hurt her, I will murder you. I'm not joking, I will actually fucking murder you." Haz says seriously.
"You don't need to worry about that Hazzy, I'll kill him myself" I say, looking up to Tom who's eyes widen.
"Jesus christ.." he mutters.
"Alright.. I'm sure you two are having like a moment now or something so.. I'm gunna go.." Haz says. "You keep your hands to yourself"
He points his finger at Tom and I laugh.
"As if you're not fucking my best friend" I roll my eyes as he grabs his wallet he left.
"God Lia I didn't need to know you guys fuck Jesus Christ" Haz groans, covering his ears.
Tom and I laugh at Haz's reaction. He's so ridiculous.
"Remember that box of mine you found?" I question and his mouth drops.
"No! No! Absolutely not!" He yells at me.
"I will say, Tom is quite talented at tying knots" I smirk.
"Good fucking bye!" He yells, walking out the front door.
Tom raises his brow at me.
"What? He wasn't leaving quick enough" I laugh.

•Toms pov•
"I'll be right back" I say, making my way out the front door to the hallway.
"Haz hold on" I say, catching up to him.
He turns around to face me, and I let out a deep breath.
"I need to show you something, I want you to actually understand how important she is to me." I say.
I open my jacket, pulling out a little velvet black box from the pocket. He gives me a confused look, until I open it. Revealing the diamond engagement ring inside.
"Woah hold on you're going to ask her to marry you?!" He whisper yells in shock.
"Not yet you div" I roll my eyes. "I bought this a week ago.. before we even were officially together. I know I love her, and I know that one day I am going to marry her, so I figured I'd buy it now.."
"You're actually serious about her." He says, as if he didn't believe it until now. His eyes scan the ring, then me. His eyes light up and a smile grows on his face.
"My best friends are getting married!" He says happily and I laugh.
"Not yet, and you can't tell Stassie about this because she's a blabber mouth"
"Okay. I won't tell."