•7•

My front door opens and the guys walk in.
"Took you long enough" I say.
"Yeah okay mrs. Ten speeding tickets" Haz rolls his eyes.
"Hey! Only four!" I correct him.
"God what did she put in that food?" Haz asks.
"What do you mean?" I ask, sitting up.
"I feel like I'm gunna puke" he says.
"Take some antacids" I say. "They're down in my car."
"Keys?" He asks and I grab them off my coffee table, throwing them over to him.
He heads out the door, and it crosses my mind that I am in fact, alone with Tom right now.
No.
I shake my head, clearing the thoughts.
"Want some tea?" I ask him.
"Yes please" he gives me a small smile, brushing his hair from his forehead. I stand up, walking past him into the kitchen. 
I feel his eyes on me as I pour the hot liquid from the kettle into two cups. He's cocky. There's no way he thinks I don't notice.
That doesn't mean he's into you Lia. It's just the dress, it highlights your best parts. That's all.
"Cream?" I ask.
"Yes" he nods.
I mix the ingredients and hand him the cup. I finish making mine, leaning against the counter. The hot liquid rolls down my throat, burning slightly, and my eyes lift to meet his.
"I should apologize for earlier" I say.
"For what doll face?" He asks, using that nickname for a second time.
"You didn't need to see.. all that." I let out an anxious laugh. "That was kinda embarrassing."
"No need to be ashamed of it" he shakes his head.
"No?" I question, my shaky hand setting down the hot cup of tea.
"No, I think it's hot." His body is now so close to mine we're almost touching. His hot breath landing on my face as he stands over me.
"Y-you do?" I ask, the submissive in me going slightly weak in the knees.
"Mhmm" he hums, running his hand through my hair.
The burn from the tea in my throat slowly becoming nothing compared to the sensation I'm feeling right now. The tension in the little space between us building rapidly. I can practically feel myself falling to my knees as I look into his dominating brown eyes. The look on his face says it all, he's firm, he's determined. He wants something.
I let out a shaky breath, feeling his hand run against my arm, goosebumps rising from his soft touch. His fingertips glide up my neck, his thumb running across my lower lip. He lifts slightly before pressing down, pulling my lips open. It's intimate and slow, like he's studying me, how I react to his touch.
"These better help, I practically downed the entire bottle" I hear Haz say from the door, walking into the house. Tom steps back from me, The thick air thinning out quickly, to my disappointment.
"Oh, there you are" Haz says as he walks into the kitchen. "Tea? I thought we were getting drunk!"
"Actually Haz I'm not feeling so good" I say.
"It was the food! She poisoned us!" He protests.
Yeah. That's not the problem. Your friend is. Well, he wouldn't be a problem if you weren't here ruining it.
"I have some stuff I have to do so maybe we should call it a night" I say, looking over to see Tom smirking as he sips his tea. He knows what he fucking did, and he's basking in the glory. Even if it is just between us.
"Okay, another night. Guess Tom and I will go back and get drunk by ourselves" he shrugs.
"You have fun with that" I laugh. "See you guys"
"Bye" Haz hugs me and leaves the room to go grab his keys.
"Till next time" Tom says, walking out with Haz.
Holy. Fuck.
_____
After.. well.. let's just call it taking care of business, I wait on the couch for Stassie to get home from work.
The door opens and I instantly jump up.
"Living room!" I yell.
"Is everything okay?" She asks, setting down her bag and walking over to me.
"You were right" I inform her and she grins widely.
"I knew it!" She squeals.
"It was just.. oh my god he was right in my face and the smell of his hair was just, kind of overloading my senses?" I start. "But he's my boss. Fuck. He's my boss."
"No, he's your friends friend. You met him through a friend. It's not your fault you two just happen to be working together!" She says.
"Ugh. I hate this" I sigh.
"Aren't you seeing him tomorrow?" She asks.
"Well I'm suppose to, but I think I'm going to cancel." I say.
"Oh come on!" Stassie groans. "Let yourself have this!"
"I can't." I say.
It's just wrong. He's my boss. Not to mention he's my best friends best friend. Haz wouldn't even approve of me having a nice clean relationship with him let alone just fucking him.
I hope Tom realizes what he's started, cause now it's going to be awkward for a few days. Jesus Christ I'm dreading going back to work on Monday.
I pull out my phone, quickly texting Haz.
Amelia: I'm sorry but I can't make it tomorrow! I'll make it up to you! Promise! See you Monday.
I wait a few moments before hearing my phone buzz.
Haz: no worries. Unless it's because you found new friends, cause then you've got a lot to worry about. I have a shovel. I can dig a grave.
I laugh at the text. Yep, he's drunk.
Amelia: go to bed ya drunk.
Haz: never!
I giggle at the text, locking my phone and jumping into the shower. I hear my phone buzz once more as I scrub the shampoo into my hair. I rinse off my hands and grab my phone.
Unknown: it's Tom.
Amelia: what a nice hello.
Tom: what are you doing?
Amelia: showering.
Tom: pic?
What the fuck? Does he really think I'm going to send him nudes?
I pile my soapy hair on top of my head, taking a picture of my eyes up.
That ought to do it.
I send it and set my phone down to rinse out the shampoo. Finishing up my shower, I get out and check my phone again.
Tom: mmm check out that rat on your head🤤
I laugh at the text, typing back.
Amelia: almost as cute as the frog in your mouth.
There's chatter in the office about how Tom looks like he's got a frog in his mouth, and I hate to admit that I totally see it.
Tom: NOT YOU TOO
Tom: NOO
Tom: they've turned you :(
How did he go from how he was in the kitchen earlier to this?
I like both sides of him.