•30•

•Toms pov•
I wore Lia out. She's already asleep, her beautiful face slightly flushed from the intense night.
I hear Tess scratch are the closed door. Standing up as slow as I possibly can, trying not to wake her, I slip on some sweat pants and my jacket. I step out of the room, taking Tessa outside.
Tonight was absolutely perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better evening with my girl. I love her so much.. I can't wait much longer.
After letting Tessa run around for a while, I hear the door open, seeing my girl, now dressed in pajamas walking towards me.

•Amelia's pov•
"What are you doing up honey?" Tom asks as I walk over to him, sitting on his lap and snuggling into his chest.
"Woke up and you were gone" i shrug. "Had to come find you."
"Sorry Tess wanted out" he says.
"S'okay." I smile, seeing Tess playing with her rope toy.
He wraps his arms around my body, pulling me impossibly closer to him.
"Love you" he mutters, kissing my temple.
"I love you" I say back.
This outdoor fire place is lit, sending warmth to my skin, The orange glow lighting up his best features. I stand up from his lap, walking over to be closer to the fire and warm myself up, I can feel his eyes on me, burning into me.
I hear his footsteps approaching me, and soon his arms wrap around my front.
"You're so special to me, you know that right?" He asks.
I turn in his arms to face him, a smile forming on my face as I lift my hand to caress his cheek. My thumb swipes over his soft skin, my love for him deepening by the second.
"You remind me every day" I say.
He gets a look in his eyes, his head tilting to the side slightly as he stares into my eyes.
"I want you to know how perfect, beautiful, kind and smart you are. How you light up every room you enter, how you being apart of my life has been one of the most amazing experiences. For the rest of our lives I want to remind you how much I love and adore you.." he says, unwrapping his arms from my waist. "I want to show you the world. I want to make you feel special. I want to be there with you through everything, to grow old, and spend our whole life together."
He drops to one knee slowly, pulling a small black box from his jacket pocket. My mouth drops slightly, my heart beating faster by the moment.
He opens it, revealing a gorgeous ring.
"Yes yes yes" I say quickly and he laughs.
"Gotta let me ask love" he says.
"I'm sorry oh my god go on" I giggle, my hand going over my mouth.
"Will you spend the rest of your life with me darling?" He asks.
"Yes!" I squeal, pulling him up to kiss him passionately. He smiles into the kiss, hands holding the back of my head.
He pulls away, putting the ring on my finger. I take a moment to admire it. It's not too obnoxious, because he knows I'm a simple girl, But it's still enough to be a Tom Holland engagement ring. Considering he can be quite over the top.
"Tom I love it. I love you. So much." I say, kissing him once more.
"I can't believe you're my fiancé" he smiles, barely parting his lips from mine.
"We can tell everyone tomorrow at dinner?" I say and he laughs lightly.
"I actually was suppose to propose tomorrow.. we hired photographers and everything.." he says and my mouth drops.
"Oh no!" I laugh.
"Are you sad I didn't wait?" He asks.
"No." I say quickly. "This was perfect."
He holds me in his arms, smiling down at me. The fires glow lighting up his features in the best way. He's the love of my life. This man I've only known for a short time.. is the man I want to be with for the rest of my life.
He lifts me up bridal style and I laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Cmon Tess" he calls Tessa inside as we walk in.
I reach out, shutting the door as he carries me inside.
"We're going to celebrate" he kisses me, setting me on the large cozy love seat and stepping over to the bar, grabbing a bottle of champagne out of the mini fridge along with two glasses.
"I did not imagine getting proposed to in pajamas, but I'm so happy I did" I laugh as he pops the bottle.
"It is every girls dream" he says sarcastically, laughing along with me and pouring our glasses, handing one to me.
"To you becoming Mrs. Holland" he says.
"Hmmm we'll see" I say, clinking my glass to his.
"I knew you were going to say that" he smirks, sipping his champagne. "That's what I love about you."
"Hmm what else do you love about me?" I tease, smiling widely.
"I love that you're sweet" he kisses my nose. "And that you are passionate.. and loyal. You're charming, you're beautiful"
I hide my blush and he pulls my hands away from my face softly.
"But most of all I love that you're all mine."
________
"Are you ready to go?" Tom asks, walking into the room.
"Which one goes better with my ring? These or these?" I ask, holding up two different heels.
"I don't know!" He laughs.
I groan, just putting on the shorter ones. I strap them and stand up, looking in the mirror.
"Holy shit.. I'm going to be a bride" I whisper to myself.
"Mhmm" Tom hums, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder.
"I'm going to be a wife.. I don't know how to be a wife" I shake my head and he laughs lightly.
"Well that's okay, cause I don't know how to be a husband. Learn together yeah?"
I nod, turning to him.
"I'm ready to tell everyone" I say.
"Let's go then fiancé" he says.
We get into his car, and he drives us to the restaurant. I nervously twist the engagement ring on my finger, and he takes notice, grabbing my hand in his.
"They're going to be happy" he says.
We get to the restaurant and get out of the car. He grabs my hand, walking through the front doors to see everyone's already here. We're late as always.
"Finally you came!" Stass groans, everyone's attention falling on us, seeing were here.
"Sorry, I couldn't choose which shoes matched my new engagement ring better" I say, holding up my hand. Stassie's mouth drops, and everyone cheers.
"You said you were going to do it with us!" Haz scolds.
"I couldn't wait" Tom smiles at me.
"Oh hon I'm so happy for you!" My mum says, squeezing me.
"Ah my boy is engaged!" Nikki squeals, hugging Tom.
We both laugh at our mothers excitement, knowing they're going to get along great.
"You two are going to make a wonderful pair" Dom says.
Stassie has tears in her eyes and I laugh.
"Aw Stass!" I say, pulling her into a hug.
"My best friend is getting married!" She cries happily. "You're going to leave me"
"You can move in" I shrug and Tom gives me a funny look.
"If Stass is moving in I'm moving in too!" Haz yells.
"See what you've started" Tom laughs.
I look over, seeing my brother bonding with Toms brothers and I smile, I'm so glad he's feeling apart of the group.
We all sit down to eat, and I take in this moment with my new family. Every single person at this table is special to me, and has found their own special place in my heart. Who knew this much good could come from taking a job that I didn't want with my best friend. A job I felt I didn't deserve. Haz did this for me, he's the one I have to thank.
We finish eating and hang out a while. I walk out back and explore the little outdoor area, admiring the garden.
"Hey bitch" Haz greets and I laugh. Been a while since he's called me that.
"Hey loser" I say teasingly.
He shoves his hands into his pockets, stepping towards me.
"So I guess I'm not your favorite anymore" he jokes.
"Haz you will always be my favorite human." I laugh.
"I did not expect my two best friends to get engaged" he shakes his head.
"Well I never expected to be engaged at all" I shrug.
"You've grown a lot, I'm glad to see you finally happy." He smiles.
"Couldn't have done any of this without you, and I don't just mean Tom." I say. "Everything I've gone through over these past few years.. you've been there for all of it. Thank you."
"What are best friends for." He says, pulling me into a hug.
"I love you, Hazzy." I say.
"I love you too."