•22•

It's almost one am, and we still haven't gone to sleep yet despite having a semi big day tomorrow. How could we sleep? We want to spend every second with each other. Make up for lost time pretending we didn't like each other.
"Oh I love this song" I smile when a song comes on his playlist.
"Me too" he smiles.
He stands up, reaching down for my hand.
"May I have this dance?" He asks and my heart warms. I happily take his hand, standing with him.
He holds my hand in his, wrapping his other hand around my lower waist as he dances. He's actually really good? He twirls me around the living room, and I giggle as he dips me, slowly lifting me back up.
"Where'd you learn to dance?" I ask.
"I danced for a while when I was younger" he says.
And so he's a dancer too??
"What other talents are you hiding from me?" I ask.
"Hmm, well I can sing" he says.
"Oh my god please sing for me" I beg.
"Another time. You're tired" he states as he stops our dancing.
"I'm not" I say, my eyes drooping.
"Bed time baby girl" he says, pulling me to my bedroom.
"I don't wanna sleep" I groan as he pulls my leggings off my body, leaving me in a T-shirt and panties.
"Don't defy me" he says, playfully slapping my ass.
"It's just so fun" I say, kissing his lips and getting into bed. He strips down, getting in next to me.
"I love your apartment" he says.
"How?" I laugh.
"It feels like a home" he says and I frown. The only reason his house doesn't feel like a home is because he's all alone.
I play with his hair, running my hand over his cheek. All I want to do is making him happy, make him feel special. I fall too hard too quick, and that's always gotten me into trouble. It's feels right this time. I know he won't hurt me, because I think he's falling too hard too fast as well.
"Goodnight Angel"
_____
"God I don't know what to wear to meet your parents!" I groan, fumbling through my drawers.
"They don't know you're my girlfriend yet" he laughs.
"Yes but they will know! So I need to look good!" I sigh.
"You always look good" he flirts, wrapping his arms around my waist. "My personal favorite is that pink flowy dress you wear. The one with the long sleeves."
He has a favorite dress on me? That's the cutest thing I've ever heard. I happily grab the pink dress from my closet, changing into it.
"I figured your favorite would be something a little more.. provocative" I laugh.
"Nah. I like my girl to look like the sweet innocent little thing she is. until I strip her down and fuck her like the dirty girl she is, only for me." He says, kissing my neck.
"Mmm you're going to have fun after this is over" I say.
"Yeah? How so?" He smirks.
"I'm going to get on my knees, and let you fuck my face" I say as innocently as possible, earning a groan from him.
"Well darling.." he says, his hand trailing down my front. "That sounds amazing." His hand goes up my dress, gliding over my panties. I let out a shaky breath and he pulls his hand out.
"That'll have to wait" he says and I give him a pout to which he replies by kissing me. "Cmon, gotta go home and change before we head out."
We stop by his house, letting him change while I load Tess up in the car, then we head to his parents house.
"I'm nervous" I say.
"They're going to love you" he assures me, placing his hand over mine.
"So do we just tell Haz I carpooled with you?" I ask.
"Yeah, just say you didn't know how to get here so I offered you a ride" he says.
"I hate lying to him.." I sigh.
"We can tell him anytime you want" he says.
"I know I just... I don't trust him. He's going to freak out" i say.
"Don't worry love" he pulls up to a house, parking. "Everything will fall into place."
And just like that, all my nerves are calmed.
"Let's go in" I say.
We walk up to the door, remembering to keep more distance between us than normal. He opens the door, letting me in.
"Mum I'm here" Tom calls, Tessa running in past us.
"Lia is fucking late I'm gunna kill he-" Haz walks into the room, seeing I'm here. "Oh hey"
"What are you going to do to me?" I laugh.
"Nothing" he says innocently. "Cmon Mum is very excited to see you"
Hmm. No questions of why I showed up with Tom? Haz may be more clueless than I thought.
We walk past the entry way to the living room where I see Phil standing with a red haired woman which I assume is Toms mum. She's beautiful.
Her eyes flick over to me, a smile growing on her face.
"Oh hello sweetheart!" She squeals, walking over and pulling me into a hug.
"Hi Phil, how have you been?" I ask.
"Oh just great! I hear you've done well. Working with the boys." She says.
"Yes very" I smile.
"Oh Nikki you've got to meet this sweet girl" Phil says pulling me over to the red haired woman.
"Hi, I'm Amelia." I introduce myself.
"I'm Nikki, Toms Mum." She says, a smile gracing her face. Tom has a lot of her features.
"Lia and Haz have been best friends since they were little school kids, she's practically my adopted daughter" Phil comments. She always makes me feel so loved and wanted. I adore her.
"You are just beautiful Amelia" Nikki says and I feel my heart melt.
"Thank you so much" I say.
I see Tom looking over with a smile on his face. It must make him so happy to see his mum and I getting on well.
"Hey dip shit" I hear, seeing the familiar curly haired boy slap the back of Toms head.
"I'll fucking kill you." Tom warns.
"Boys! Watch your language." Nikki warns.
I love her already.
"Ah! Lia so we meet again" Harry smiles, slinging his arm around my shoulders.
"Hey Harry" I laugh, seeing Tom roll his eyes as he looks at Harrys arm around me. Harry removes his arm, walking over to talk to Haz.
"So I hope my son has been treating you well" Nikki says.
"Yes, he's been wonderful. I love it there." I nod.
"That's great!"
We all migrate towards the kitchen where I meet Sam, Paddy, and Dom. They're all so kind, just like Tom.
We sit down to eat and I already feel like part of the family, everyone is so welcoming. Although I've been apart of Harrisons family for a long time now, but Toms Mum is just the sweetest person ever.
"So are you and Harrison an item?" Nikki asks.
Haz and I look at each other, bursting out laughing.
"God no. She's gross." Haz says and I raise my brow at him.
"I- oh no. She's going to kill me" he announces to the table.
"I don't know.. I see something here" Nikki jokes and I see Tom get in a mood instantly. I reach under the table, squeezing his hand.
"Actually.. I'm dating her roommate." Haz says.
"You are?" Phil asks.
"Yeah, for a couple weeks now" he smiles.
Aww, I love seeing my best friend happy.
As everyone's distracted with Haz I look over to Tom, giving him a small smile. Something is wrong with him, well not just something. His mum flat out saying she saw something between Haz and I. Wether it was a joke or not, Tom still got jealous.