•29•

Today Toms taking everyone golfing. He's had me come a couple times before, but I'm not too keen on it. I'll play a few times, let him have his moments of trying to teach me, but otherwise I just chill on the golf cart and drool over my boyfriend.
Tom and I walk out onto the field, my family trailing behind with Haz and Stassie.
"You know darling, you shouldn't be wearing such short shorts when I can't do anything about it" he says to me, his arm wrapping around my lower back.
"It's sunny and I'm trying to tan don't be nasty" I scold and he smirks.
"You sure you can't come over for just an hour tonight? I'll make it a quickie" he says and I roll my eyes, looking over to him.
"Imagine not being able to go one week without sex. That's sad." I say.
"I can go a week without sex, but when you wear those shorts.." he says.
My phone dings and I pull it out.
Stass: Toms really hating this isn't he?😂 boy is struggling to keep his damn pants on!
How did she know?!
Amelia: he doesn't like my shorts🙄
Stass: how about after we're done Haz and I will hang out with your fam? You're welcome!
I send her a smile before turning back to Tom.
"Ah my baby!" I squeal, running over to the golf cart. I fucking love this thing. Tom goes golfing a lot and the only think that makes me want to go is the fact that he bought me my own neon green golf cart. I drive like a madwoman on this.
"I swear she loves the thing more than me" Tom announces to my family.
"Duh" I say as Stass gets in next to me. "See ya suckers"
We take off driving away from everyone as they get in their own. My mum and brother with Haz and Tom all on his lonesome.
We all park them at the first stop, and Toms phone starting ringing.
"I have to take this." He mumbles.
"Who is it?" I ask, knowing that he'd ignore his brothers and no one else really calls him.
"No one darlin.. be right back." He says, walking off to take the call.
I sigh, turning to Stass.
"He's been having a lot of secret calls lately.." I say. "Something going on."
"I'm sure you're just over thinking it" she says.
"I thought the same thing, but they've been more often lately. He just randomly has to leave the room to take a call, he's been deleting his texts, and he'll tell me he's not hiding anything but then get weird when I get on his phone, even though he knows I'm not one to look through texts. I just feel like he's hiding something." I say.
She gets this face, a face I know all too well. Her eyes widen, and her lips press together, she can't keep eye contact.
"Oh my god you know something" I say.
"I don't!" She says.
"Stass I'm thinking he's cheating on me.. you have to tell me." I say.
"I swear Lia I know nothi-"
"Stassie come on!" I groan.
"He's buying you a Rolls Royce" she blurts out and my mouth drops.
"Seriously? That's crazy! That's like sooo expensive!" I say.
"Yeah.. really expensive." She says, her eyes wide as she looks over to Tom who's walking back over to us.
"Don't worry, I'll act like I don't know" I say to Stass.
"Gunna play babydoll?" Tom asks me.
"Nah, you and Noah have fun" I say.
The rest of the day I watch Noah and Tom get to know each other and get along really well. I don't think I have to worry about them anymore. Noah seems to be really keen on Tom.
"This was cool man, thanks." Noah says to Tom.
"Course, any time you're here you're welcome to come out with me" Tom says.
Ah it melts my heart seeing my two favorite boys get along. I mentally scold myself for that thought, knowing it'd hurt Haz's feelings if he wasn't one of my favorite boys.
"Well Lia and Tom have a really important thing to get caught up on for the resort so why don't we all go back to the apartment and hang out?" Stass suggests.
"What?" Tom says to me and I shush him.
After everything settled, we head out to our cars.
"Stass figured out we need our alone time" I laugh, getting in Toms car.
"Stassie is out here doing the lords work" Tom says, leaning over and kissing my lips roughly. I kiss him back, enjoying the feeling of him after several days without. His lips feel like coming home.
"Lets take this home" he says.
He starts the car, driving the longer than normal drive home. It wasn't actually longer than normal, but it definitely felt like it.
As soon as we get back to his house my body is pinned against the door, his lips trailing down my neck.
"M' gunna show you how much I love you babydoll" he says.
Tom isn't soft during sex often, but when he is it's almost more enjoyable than him being dominant. He makes me feel so special.
His hands run down my sides, fingertips gliding under my shirt causing chills to run up my body. My hands fumble with his pants, getting them undone. I'm lifted up swiftly, and he walks me down the hall to his bedroom.
His strong arms reach behind his head, grabbing the neck of his shirt to pull it off, revealing his perfectly toned body. I lick my lips at the sight, pulling my own shirt off as well.
"My beautiful girl" he mutters against my skin, pressing kisses to my collar bones, Hot breath against my skin causing every sensation to be magnified.
His hands reach for my shorts, unbuttoning them and pulling them down. Lips trailing my inner thighs, kissing everywhere except where I want him most.
"Tommy please" I say, causing him to hum against my skin.
"Like music to my ears" he says.
He hooks his fingers around my panties, pulling them down and off my legs. Leaving me fully naked. I instinctively bring my hand down, rubbing myself to get some sort of relief but he grabs my wrist, pulling my hand away.
"I'm taking you slow tonight" he says.
He throws my legs over his shoulders, bringing his head down. A moan escapes my lips when he licks a bold stripe up my core. His movements are slow, sensual, they're driving me crazy. I wiggle underneath him, bucking my hips slightly and his arm holds me down.
I start to feel a knot in my stomach, I'm getting so close. My hand reaches down to grip his hair, tightly.
"Mm Tommy" I whine.
"Fall apart, baby. Do it for me." He says.
Cries of Toms name leave my mouth as my orgasm washes over me. My hand releases from his hair and he grabs it in his, holding my hand through my high. The intimacy of this moment only made it more intense. My eyes open as I come down, and he lets his tongue glide across me one last time before lifting his head, leaving scattered kisses across my stomach.
"That's one" he mutters, pecking my lips.
"How many do I get?" I ask.
"As many as you'd like princess."