•27•

*two months later*

"Sweetheart did you contact Keri about the design plans?" Tom asks as he walks into my office.
"Yes, she emailed me the photos of the rooms and spa, it's gorgeous" I say, pulling the email up. He walks behind my desk, leaning down to scroll through the photos.
"This is perfect. Exactly what I wanted" he smiles.
"So when will we take our trip there?" I ask, spinning around in my chair to face him.
"As soon as it's done" he smiles, kissing my lips.
"Remember my mum and brother are coming into town tonight and we have brunch tomorrow at 11" I say.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world" he calls as he walks out of my office.
The last two months have been the best months of my life. People finding out about us only brought us closer, and now we can go on double dates with Haz and Stass which has been the best!
"Come to my office man, Stass brought fresh baked petit fours!" Haz says, peeking his head through my door. He sounds like such a dork.
"Haz do you even know what petit fours are?" I laugh, walking towards the door.
"No but they're good, come on!" He says.
We walk down to his office and I plop into the chair next to Stassie.
"Try that one first" she says, pointing to one.
I pop the small dessert into my mouth, practically moaning over how good it tastes.
"These are so good" I mutter, grabbing another.
"Sooo boyfriend meets the mum tomorrow" Stass says. "You nervous?"
"For my mum? No. For my brother? Absolutely. He's worse than Haz." I say.
"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Haz scoffs.
"You threatened to kill him." I laugh.
"How could it get worse than that?" Stass asks.
"My brother will actually kill him" I say.
"It's true, her brothers insane" Haz nods.
"Isn't he like.. a nineteen year old music nerd or something?" Stass asks.
"Yeah but the kid is ripped, he's obsessed with fitness and shit. He scares me a little bit" Haz says.
"For real?" Stass asks.
I nod, pulling out my phone, and showing her a picture of him.
"Ooo" she says, looking through his photos. "Look at those-"
"Alright that's enough" Haz says, grabbing my phone from her hands and handing it back to me.
"Hey!" Stassie pouts.
"Harrison I need you to call Stacy as soon as you ca-" Tom stops what he's saying as he looks up to see all of us.
"Who's Stacy hmmm?" I question jokingly.
"An ugly bitch" he says, kissing my forehead.
"Good boy." I laugh, turning back to my friends.
"I'll make the call" Haz nods.
Toms hands run down my arms as he lowers his face down to mine.
"Shouldn't you be working love?" He asks.
"Hmm my boss is pretty chill so" I shrug, making him laugh.
"Your boss might have to punish you if you don't get back to work" he says a little quieter, attempting to spare the others but failing.
"Ew no. Get the fuck out of my office." Haz says making fake gagging noises.
"Yeah come into mine" Tom smirks at me.
"Okay" I say, quickly stealing some of the desserts before running out of the office.
"Hey!" I hear Haz yell and I laugh.
"You little thief" Tom laughs, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his office.
"She made those for me too!" I say.
"Alright, What excuse do you have for stealing my heart?" He asks.
"That was too smooth. I don't deserve you." I giggle, kissing him.
"Mr. Holland, your reservations for the Ledbury restaurant have been made. The whole place will be booked out for Saturday at six" Jason, his new assistant says as he walks into the room.
"Thank you Jason" Tom nods and Jason leaves.
"You rented out the entire Ledbury?" I ask, my eyes widened at him.
"Yes, both our families are going to come, as well as Haz and Stass." He smiles.
"What for?" I ask.
"I wanted to treat everyone while your family is in town" he says. "So everyone can meet"
"I love you so much" I say.
"I love you too, babydoll."
______
I get in the black Tesla that I've practically stolen from Tom. Not that he cares, he has like.. six cars. Spoiled brat. I head to the airport to pick up my mum and brother. It's been far too long since I've seen them, I can't fucking wait.
I text my mum where I'm parked. I would go inside and wait for them but I like to avoid paps as much as possible. Toms a big deal and we've been very silent about our relationship so they're like starved tigers.
Soon I see my ridiculously tall brother walking toward the car and I jump out.
"Noah!" I squeal, running over and hugging him.
"Lia holy crap" he laughs as I knock the air out of him from my embrace. "I'm happy to see you too."
"Ugh you're getting so big" I say, pulling away to look at his face.
"It's only been a year" he says.
"A year is too long." I say, quickly noticing my mum walking up behind him.
"Hey mum!" I smile, hugging her.
"Oh honey I've missed you so much!" She says.
"I've missed you too. Stassie is at home making an amazing dinner for us all" I say.
"I can't wait to meet her." She smiles.
"Holy shit.. is this yours?" Noah asks, looking at the Tesla.
"No, it's Toms, but he lets me use it all the time" I say.
"He lets you use his Tesla?" He asks, his eyes wide.
"He has like, four of them." I shrug.
"Perks of dating a celebrity I guess" he says. "Doesn't mean I like him yet."
"Oh I know" I laugh. "Lets go"
We all get in the car and I drive us back to my apartment. The car ride is filled with questions about Toms cars and other rich boy belongings, to which I simply roll my eyes and answer as plainly as possible. My little brother can be quite annoying.
"We're here" I call as we all walk in.
"Hey mum" Haz says, hugging my mum and kissing her cheek. I've always loved how close they are. Haz and I basically share mums.
"Hello you sweet boy, you've been working out haven't you?" She asks him.
"Nah not much" he shrugs.
"How's it goin mate" Noah says, doing the stupid guy handshake with Haz.
"Hi, I'm stassie" Stass makes her way in from the kitchen, introducing herself.
"Oh so you're the best friend. You are gorgeous!" My mum says.
"Oh you're so sweet!" Stass giggles.
"She's also my girlfriend" Haz says and my mum smiles.
"Oh how cute!" She says.
We all sat at the table for dinner, enjoying each others company and catching up. I tried my best to avoid the topic of Tom, wanting them to get to know him at our brunch tomorrow rather than through conversations about him.
"Oh don't make any plans for Saturday evening. Toms rented out the whole Ledbury for us all" Haz says.
"So Tom likes to buy people's love Huh?" Noah says and I shoot Haz a 'why would you bring him up' glare.
"He's not like that" I say.
"Well he's rich, he's famous, it only makes sense" Noah shrugs.
"Noah don't be a brat you haven't even met him yet" my mum scolds and I smile. Go mum.
"You'll like him mate. Promise." Haz says.
After dinner is finished, I convince Noah to play his violin for us, which didn't take much convincing at all since he's such a show off. I missed listening to him play every night, it was so relaxing.
My phone vibrates and I check it.
Tom: how's your family time going love?
I smile at the text, typing back.
Amelia: it's going great, can't wait for you all to meet❤️
Tom: me too, just spent the last hour picking out my outfit because I know you're going to look beautiful and I've gotta match up😂
I laugh at the text, he's such a dork.
Amelia: I love you.
Tom: I love you, too.