•18•

"Hey uhhh.. Lia? You've got a package, and I kinda opened it" Haz says from the kitchen. I instantly know what it is, and I laugh. I get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen to see my open package and Harrisons innocent eyes doubled in size.
"What the fuck even is this?" He asks, holding up the spreader bar.
"Believe me Haz, you don't want to know." I shake my head. I'll spare his sweet little mind.
"Wait a minuet.. if you bought all this that means you're hooking up with someone!" He says loudly, causing Stassie to laugh lightly as she scrolls through her phone.
"That's none of your business" I stick my tongue out at him.
"Oh come on man! I'm your best friend! I bet Stassie knows!" He groans.
"I know nothing" Stassie says and Haz raises his brow at her.
"Which means you do know something because you're too invasive on peoples privacy to see all this and be okay with knowing nothing" Haz investigates and I roll my eyes.
"Scuse' me? Invasive?" Stassie questions, instantly changing the conversation. It could either be on purpose or she's actually mad, either way I'll thank her later.
"I'll leave you two to.. this" I say motioning to them.
"This isn't over" Haz says, pointing his finger at me.
"Oh and this is just beginning" Stassie says to him and I laugh.
"Have fun you two!" I say, grabbing my box and walking out of the kitchen.
I take it to my bedroom, locking the door so I can try on my new pieces. The third one is the one I know Tom will love the most. It's a baby pink sheer bra and panties set, with a matching pink lace garter. I put it on, absolutely loving how it fits me and how the garter rests just above my hips. Hmm, I know Toms at work right now but...
I grab my phone, walking over to my full length mirror and snapping a couple full body photos before moving over to the bed to shoot some closeups of his favorite places. He's going to love this little surprise. I text one of the full body photos to him.
Amelia: got a little something in the mail today
I send it and wait impatiently. Laying on my bed dressed like this with no one to rip it off is quite disappointing.
Tom: babygirl.. I'm working. I'm in a fucking meeting and you look so fucking good.
I smirk at the text, wanting to go a step further. So I send a couple of the closeup photos, waiting for his response which comes faster than the first.
Tom: honey you look so good in that but I'm working and you're going to distract me.
I frown at the text, that is not what I wanted.
Amelia: don't you want to play with me?
I send the text, knowing that will drive him crazy. He loves when I play all innocent and sweet.
Tom: course I do, baby. I just have to work.
Amelia: guess I'll just have to get off by myself..
I send it. He's going to be pissed, but he brought this on himself. He takes a minuet to text back.
Tom: throw on some clothes, drive to my house. Key is under the plant. I want you on my bed and ready in 20 minuets.
I smile excitedly, putting on some sweats and a T-shirt over my outfit, and grabbing my fun new toys, stuffing them into a bag.
When I step out of my room I still hear Stassie telling off Haz. Poor guy, but luckily now I can sneak past them without getting noticed.
I get in my car, and drive out to Toms.
When I arrive, I move the plant over, seeing the key sitting there. I pick it up and unlock the door, instantly being greeted by Tess.
"Hey sweet girl" I smile, petting her head. It's sunny outside and I open the back door so she can go outside, then I make my way down the hallway to Toms room. Laying out my new tools, and stripping down into my little outfit, I lay on my stomach, my ass on full display for when he gets here.
I hear the front door open and close, anticipation growing in me. His footsteps get closer and closer until the door opens, revealing his gorgeous face, his hair a mess, falling over his forehead. He's in his black pants and white button up, the sleeves rolled to his elbows. Fuck. He looks so good.
"Look at you" he smiles, walking over to the bed.
"You like it?" I question, sitting up on my knees to give him the full view.
"Absolutely beautiful babygirl" he says, kissing my lips softly but I grab his face, quickly deepening the kiss. He entangles his fingers into my hair, pulling slightly knowing it drives me crazy.
His lips trail down my neck and I start unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his perfect body. His fingers pull my panties to the side, running a long stripe up my folds.
"Already so wet for me? Want me to take care of it?" He asks and I nod frantically.
"Words baby." He orders softly.
"Yes. Please take care of me." I say.
He smirks, reaching over and grabbing my new ball gag. I feel excitement burn through me, and he straps it around my mouth, causing my lips to spread. I lay back and he climbs over the top of me, kissing down my body. I buck my hips up at him when he reaches my inner thighs, causing him to hold my hips down with his strong hands. I groan, my sounds being muffled by the gag. His hot breath on me causing a tight knit in my stomach to form.
"Please" I try to say, not coherently. I feel him smirk against my leg.
"No bother trying to beg with that in babygirl" he says, continuing to kiss up my thigh. "I think it's time to take these off."
He pulls my panties down, and undoes the bra top, leaving the garter on. His hands grab at my boobs, squeezing and rubbing them, I moan, wishing he'd move faster.
He pulls away, grabbing my spreader bar, strapping me in quickly. He's definitely used one of these before.
"I'm gunna take my time with you." He says, running his finger tips up my legs.
Fuck, tonight's going to be good.