•28•

We arrive at Toms house. He hired mark, our chef at work to make our brunch for today so we could be there and not in some uncomfortable restaurant. He wanted it to be more personal.
"This is where he lives?" Noah asks, not quite believing what a huge house it is.
"Yes" I nod, pulling up to the front of the house.
"Well sweetheart I knew you were dating someone famous but.. wow. This is a lot.." she says.
"I know.. it took some getting use to." I say. "Let's go on in"
I lead them up the front stairs and knock before opening the door.
"Tom I'm here" I call as I walk in, taking off my jacket and hanging it on the coat rack by the door. The house smells like pancakes, bacon, and every other brunch item you could think of.
"Hello darling" he smiles at me, walking into the entry way. He wraps an arm around me before kissing my head.
He's wearing dark pants, and a perfectly ironed button up. His hair not gelled back like I expected, but his curls falling down on his forehead giving him a softer look.
"Hi, I'm Tom" he smiles, putting out his hand to my Mum.
"I'm Leah, and I'm a hugger" my mum giggles, pulling Tom in for a hug, to which he happily reciprocates.
When my mum pulls away Tom turns to Noah, waiting for his introduction. I elbow him harshly, earning a painful groan.
"I'm Noah" he says, rubbing his arm where I elbowed him.
"It's great to meet you both, I've really been looking forward to meeting Lia's family" Tom smiles.
"Well believe me, we've been looking forward to meeting you as well" my mum says.
"Well should we go sit and have brunch?" Tom offers.
"Yeah" I nod.
We lead them to the dinning area, and I see mark setting a few more things on the table. I shoot him a smile as he leaves the room.
We all sit down to eat and start talking, my family getting to know Tom.
"So Noah I hear you're a musician." Tom says.
"Yeah, violin and piano mostly" Noah nods.
"What else do you do?" Tom asks.
"I like sports, and working out. Fitness is my second passion." He says.
"Ever play golf?" Tom asks.
"No, I've always wanted to though. It's the one sport I haven't tried." Noah shakes his head.
"Well you'll have to come with me sometime. I own a couple courses around here, I'd love to have you" he says and I smile. Go Tom, that's exactly how to get Noah on his good side. Noah will like anyone that will play sports with him.
"I mean.. yeah. That'd be cool" Noah nods nonchalantly trying to act cool, but I can tell he's excited. So can Tom.
"I'll take the day off tomorrow and we can all go?" Tom suggests.
"Don't you have a conference tomorrow?" I ask.
"Nothing that can't be rescheduled" he smiles.
God I love how much of himself he invests into me. Tom isn't one to skip work, his work is his life, but he's doing it for me... because I'm his life now too.
"We should have Haz come" I say, knowing it will help because Haz is great at breaking tension.
"Definitely" Tom nods.
"The Tesla you let Lia drive.. it's cool." Noah says.
He's trying! Oh my god he actually is trying to like Tom!
"Well if you think that's cool.. I have a Lamborghini Centenario in the garage" he says and my brothers mouth drops.
"No way" Noah shakes his head.
"I can pull it out, let you check it out when we're done" Tom offers.
"Yeah man! That'd be so cool" Noah smiles.
He's done it, he's escaped Noah's wrath. I'm impressed.
We chat while we eat a bit longer, my mum quickly warming up to Tom. He knows how to make people like him, but more importantly he is just a kind person that you can't help but love.
After we finish eating, Noah is quick to remind Tom of the lambo. 
"I'll grab the keys and pull it out front" he says, kissing me on the head before leaving to the garage. I lead my family outside and my mum pulls me over to her.
"I really like him hon" she says and I feel happiness whoosh through me.
I hear the roar of the engine pulling out of the garage. Soon a bright neon orange Lambo pulls over to us, and he turns it off, stepping out.
"Holy shit this is.. amazing" Noah comments.
"Hop on in of you'd like" Tom says, walking over to my mum and I.
"All this time I was practicing speeches on how much I love you and it was as simple as pulling out the Lambo" He laughs.
"Oh I wouldn't say you're out of the woods yet" I giggle. "He's just distracted"
Tom wraps his arms around me, pulling me back into him. I lean into the warmth and see a flash.
"Mum" I groan, seeing she took a photo of us.
"What? I'm a mum I get to take photos." She says.
"It's okay, my mum is the same way" Tom says. "Always says she's got to capture proof that I actually got a good girl"
My mum laughs at his comment.
"I'd like to meet your mum" she says.
"You will on Saturday" I say.
"Oh yes! I almost forgot about that, you're such a sweet boy getting everyone together like that." She says. I look up to see Tom beaming, proud of himself that my mum likes him so much.
"Have you driven this?" Noah asks me.
"That one? No way I'd let her drive that, it's my baby." Tom says and my mouth drops.
"Scuse' me?" I say.
"You have to admit, you're a pretty awful driver" Noah says and I frown.
"Am not!" I defend myself.
"Darling you definitely aren't the best driver" Tom laughs.
"You guys suck" I say, pulling from Toms grip.
"You know she couldn't even keep from crashing her Barbie car when we were little?" Noah says.
"I believe it. She's ran more stop signs than I can count" Tom says.
Well... I guess they're getting along? By bullying me but whatever. That's just boys.

•Toms pov•
"Where's Tess?" Lia asks.
"Backyard why?" I say.
"Noah loves dogs, using everything I can to get him to like you" she laughs, walking over to the car to talk with Noah.
I smile lovingly at her as she walks away and her mum steps closer to me.
"She always talks about you, constantly." She says.
"I'm the same way with her" I laugh. "My mum gets quite tired of my rambling."
"I wasn't expecting you two to be so.. close. It's only been three months" she says.
"I guess when it's right, things move quickly." I say.
"I'm going to take him to see Tess" Lia says to me, pulling her brother off.
"She's the love of my life, I don't want to waste any time" I smile. "I actually wanted to show you something."
I reach into my jacket pocket, pulling out the little black velvet box that I've been carrying around with me for almost three months now.
"I bought it when we first started dating.." I say, opening the box to show her mum.
"Oh honey... it's beautiful. She'll love it." She says.
"I'm planning on doing it Saturday, at dinner." I say.
"Oh my god" she says, covering her mouth but I know there's a smile plastered on her face.
"I love your daughter.. and I know it's fast but I already know I don't ever want to be without her.. so why wait?" I say, putting the box back into the pocket.